Sajeels

Star Member
Oct 11, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
myat said:
Dear Seniors,

Good day. I am AUGUST 25th applicant, NOC 7242 and now I am worry about my job experience.

1) I have about 8 years experience and about 5 years are under 7242, worked in company A(3 years) and B(2 years). When I submit letter of references from my employers(company A and B), they never mention about my main duties although I gave sample of reference letter, they said they have their format(can't follow my format). Moreover, I forget to put my resume in my application package.

2) Now my question is can they reduce points from my working experience because they can't find main duties in my references letter from my company A and B?

OR they request these references letter complete with main duties from me, after RBVO state?
Please let me know all of your comments.
Because my points based on my calculation are as per below,

1) Education-20
2)Age-10
3)working experience-21(because more than 5 years under NOC 7242)
4) IELTS-12
5)spouse- 4
Total= 67 points
Dear Myat

You need to explain how big difference is there in job roles of your employment letters and those mentioned in the NOC 7242....if they are not meeting more than 50% of the selected NOC then my friend GOD forbid they might disqualify you....

myat

Aug 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2011
LANDED..........
28-09-2015 Landed
Sajeels said:
Dear Myat

You need to explain how big difference is there in job roles of your employment letters and those mentioned in the NOC 7242....if they are not meeting more than 50% of the selected NOC then my friend GOD forbid they might disqualify you....
Dear Sajeels,

Let me know your advice. How should I do?

1)I worked in 4 companies during 8 years, for example, company A, B, C and D.
There is only one letter( from current job, about 1.5 year) showing my main duties and the rest all are just position and period only.

2) now my question is should I go back to my previous company and ask for complete reference letter , in case my application something wrong? Can re-apply again if got NER?

OR can CIO request these reference letters after RBVO state??

Thanks and let me know.

Regards,
Myat

talk2melas

Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
QSW:October 3rd,2013. Federal : February 16th 2016
Nomination.....
15-02-2015
AOR Received.
QSW:08-04-2014, Federal 20-02-2016
Med's Request
18-03-2016
Med's Done....
26-03-2016
Interview........
QSW: 15-02-2015
Passport Req..
20--04-3016
VISA ISSUED...
24-04-2016
LANDED..........
11-04-2017
Hi Myat,
You cannot submit any other document now.Wait until get a response [PER/NER] from CIC, then you know what next to do.Don't fret yourself too much.

Sajeels

Star Member
Oct 11, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
myat said:
Dear Sajeels,

Let me know your advice. How should I do?

1)I worked in 4 companies during 8 years, for example, company A, B, C and D.
There is only one letter( from current job, about 1.5 year) showing my main duties and the rest all are just position and period only.

2) now my question is should I go back to my previous company and ask for complete reference letter , in case my application something wrong? Can re-apply again if got NER?

OR can CIO request these reference letters after RBVO state??

Thanks and let me know.

Regards,
Myat
Dear, again I would say, please refer to your main responsibilities that you have mentioned in the form plus the letter from current employer...how much these are close to the job responsibilities mentioned in the NOC....

Second if I assume they meet the requirements then no need to worry....

Please ask again if you need to further clarify...

Regards

Sajeel

paulcanada

Feb 24, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Hi guys! I rarely post comments in this forum. I have been just observing the trends and posts in this forum since I sent my app. last August. I am quite a little bit curious about what date/s the cio is/are processing at this moment. May I get an idea from u guys? I'm so happy for those applicants who have been charged already as well as to those who received PERs. Congratulations to all of you!!!I just hope and pray that my partner and I will have the same status that you guys are enjoying right now. ^_^ God Bless! :D

Big O

May 20, 2009
Dubai - UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-July-2011
AOR Received.
PER RECEIVED: 20 SEP 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application (Band 8)
Med's Request
Nov 23 2011, via snail mail.
Med's Done....
19 December 2011
Interview........
Of course waived!
Passport Req..
31 January 2012
VISA ISSUED...
26 Feb 2012
LANDED..........
Soon.... I am having a white Christmas in 2012. Thank you Jesus.
paulcanada said:
Hi guys! I rarely post comments in this forum. I have been just observing the trends and posts in this forum since I sent my app. last August. I am quite a little bit curious about what date/s the cio is/are processing at this moment. May I get an idea from u guys? I'm so happy for those applicants who have been charged already as well as to those who received PERs. Congratulations to all of you!!!I just hope and pray that my partner and I will have the same status that you guys are enjoying right now. ^_^ God Bless! :D
The CIO is processing applications received on the 27th of July (last reported CC charged last week) as far as I know. So you will probably hear from them in next week or the week after that.

Waiting is difficult, however watching this forum and communicating with fellow members who are in the same boat kinda makes it easier.
Good luck my friend,

Guikegod1

Star Member
Oct 2, 2011
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Guys..I am new to this forum and I have submitted my documents on August 2 and was received on the 9th of August 2011. How soon will I be able to receive the assessment letter from CIO? Thank you. :)

Ravi_07

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2011
AOR Received.
[move][color=red]PER : 12-01-2012[/color][/move]
IELTS Request
8 Bands (original sent with application)
File Transfer...
[move][color=purple]AOR : 08-02-2012[/color][/move]
LANDED..........
05-10-2014 [IMG]http://i716.photobucket.com/albums/ww163/vwvvww/MSN%20Avatars/agent.png[/IMG]
gladiusraj said:
Hey Ravi, Have you got back your file from cio ??? If not than when you expect to come back your file ? I feel very bad about your case. But if you can tell us about your next step may that will be helpfull to others.......
I don't know much about it but you can appeal to the court through immigration laywer or your consultant can also appeal to the cio about your case. What you think Ravi_07
Appeal for what mate.............?
My application was returned bcoz of cap reached.............
I lost the race to the first 500..........(Thanks to my consultant Y-AXIS)
Simple as that......

As far as my next step is concerned.........
Im working on it..............
If it turns out positive then i will surely tell everyone on this forum..............

Until then i will watch others turn yellow green blue red purple on the spreadsheet and hope one day my name on the spreadsheet will also change colors............... ;)

HarryD

Aug 1, 2011
Ravi_07 said:
Simple as that......

If it turns out positive then i will surely tell everyone on this forum..............

Until then i will watch others turn yellow green blue red purple on the spreadsheet and hope one day my name on the spreadsheet will also change colors............... ;)
I don't really understand the CIC, some people from July 8th already got PER, some people with the same NOC got charged even after July 8th, so how come few people from July 8th got their documents back due to cap reached?
Something is really strange here.

Russell2011

Star Member
Mar 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney,Aus
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/09/2011
AOR Received.
Only on dream
Bro,documents need to be attested. Good luck.

Ravi_07

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2011
AOR Received.
[move][color=red]PER : 12-01-2012[/color][/move]
IELTS Request
8 Bands (original sent with application)
File Transfer...
[move][color=purple]AOR : 08-02-2012[/color][/move]
LANDED..........
05-10-2014 [IMG]http://i716.photobucket.com/albums/ww163/vwvvww/MSN%20Avatars/agent.png[/IMG]
HarryD said:
I don't really understand the CIC, some people from July 8th already got PER, some people with the same NOC got charged even after July 8th, so how come few people from July 8th got their documents back due to cap reached?
Something is really strange here.
Nothing is strange
Cap was reached on 8th
Some applications received on the 8th were in the cap...........

nd post 8th july applicants who claim got charged are the ones who paid by bank draft..............
nd bank usually gives wrong information regarding status of bd
telling this from my personal experience
my friend was repeatedly assured by axis bank that his bd was encashed...........
nd few days back he received his entire application back from cio stating cap reached and bla bla bla.............

Big O

May 20, 2009
Dubai - UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-July-2011
AOR Received.
PER RECEIVED: 20 SEP 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application (Band 8)
Med's Request
Nov 23 2011, via snail mail.
Med's Done....
19 December 2011
Interview........
Of course waived!
Passport Req..
31 January 2012
VISA ISSUED...
26 Feb 2012
LANDED..........
Soon.... I am having a white Christmas in 2012. Thank you Jesus.
Ravi_07 said:
Simple as that......

Ravi, wish you best of luck with your next step.
Hope that one day soon your name will turn into a rainbow of colors my friend...till then, please stay with us on this thread as some of us will surely need your feed back and help.

cherbel

Star Member
Mar 4, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi! i would like to ask for help, are there any forms that you guys used for the proof of funds with the new application? Your reply is highly appreciated thanks! Godspeed to all!

Guikegod1

Star Member
Oct 2, 2011
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi! Can you please add me up on the spreadsheet.

FSW
NOC: 3152
Application Sent: August 3, 2011
Application Received: August 8, 2011
Application Received by: Mike
Mode of Payment: Bank Draft

Thank's!