Send with Application
Nomination.....
Bank (BOI) : BD Charged 03-08-2011
AOR Received.
PER: 14-09-2011 10:53 AM (EDT)
IELTS Request
Send with Application (7.5 Band)
File Transfer...
RBVO: 5-10-2011 2nd AOR: 05-10-2011. (09-10-2011: 'In Process')
Med's Request
12-01-2012 by Lawyer, 13-01-2012 by me over E-mail
Med's Done....
14-01-2012 Sent by DMP: 24-01-2012 Med. Recv Line: 03-02-2012
Interview........
Waived..(by God's grace)
Passport Req..
13-01-2011 (DD/PP sent on 25th Feb'12)
VISA ISSUED...
04-07-2012 (DM:7/7/12) (Got PP in Hand-11-07-2012)
LANDED..........
21-09-2012 [img]http://www.webweaver.nu/clipart/img/holidays/canada-day/canadian-flag-small.png[/img]
Hey Congratulations actungbabyk :)
You have started giving gud news abt next step and telling us also to have a look in our ECAS status.

Gr8 Buddy !! Nice going...

I hope the people who got PER after the week of 8th Sep'11 (12-16th Sep'11) can expect their status change in Ecas from PER to RBVO in coming week...... Guys keep on eye to our status over Ecas and update the same at this forum.....

All the Best... :)

actungbabyk said:
Hi There,

Can you pls update my appl status as RBVO date 9/28/2011. Ecas Show that way. Hope one step closer.. by gods grace.

All the best to july applicants. god bless.... :) :)

R

RKC

Sajeels said:
Dear RKC...

Please put me in the spread sheet...

Name - Sajeels
App sent 24th September
App received - 29th September by D. Stapleton
Category - FSW1
NOC - 3131
VO - London
Destination - Toronto
Mode of payment - bank draft
Representative - None

Please also share the updated link for the spreadsheet.

Regards

Sajeel
Done.
Good Luck.

Here's the link
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgthpG06V9k3dGE0Mldod0ljWTZjR25HZkpydDZ3QXc&hl=fil#gid=0

Your Highness

Champion Member
Sep 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15th Sep 2011
AOR Received.
PER rcvd on 14th Dec 2011
IELTS Request
Submitted with Docs
File Transfer...
AOR from NDVO rcvd on 21 Jan 2012
Med's Request
7th Feb 2012
Med's Done....
Med sent on 24th Feb 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Req rcvd on 7th Feb sent on 24th Feb 2012. RPRF DD encashed on 11th April
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 10th May. PPs rcvd with Visa on 14th May 2012
LANDED..........
Landed in Toronto on 3rd July 2012!
Hello Suzi,

I'm amazed at how they are treating our applications. First Sweetbambi, and now you!! Anyway there's not much we can do about it, except give them what they want.

My hubby does not have a birth certificate. (I assume you are originally from India). So the Indian govt provides a form called Form 10. It says that the birth was not registered, hence this Form is to be accepted as the birth certificate proof. This you may get from the "Registrar of birth and death". This works for US Visa, so I guess it should work for Canada too. Along with that we have also provided the 10th class marks card an school certificate which he was given at the time he left school (school leaving certificate which also his DOB mentioned). This is what we have submitted in lieu of BC.

Hope this info helps.

Good luck to you.

Cheers

SmGrGe

Jun 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2011, cc charged on 12-08-2011
Doc's Request.
Submitted including PCC
AOR Received.
29-09-2011
IELTS Request
Submitted, 8.5 band
File Transfer...
In Process at VO: 22-11-2011
Med's Request
23-11-2011
Med's Done....
15-01-2012
Passport Req..
02-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
06-03-2012
actungbabyk said:
Hi There,

Can you pls update my appl status as RBVO date 9/28/2011. Ecas Show that way. Hope one step closer.. by gods grace.

All the best to july applicants. god bless.... :) :)
congratulations actungbabyk!!

SmGrGe

Jun 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2011, cc charged on 12-08-2011
Doc's Request.
Submitted including PCC
AOR Received.
29-09-2011
IELTS Request
Submitted, 8.5 band
File Transfer...
In Process at VO: 22-11-2011
Med's Request
23-11-2011
Med's Done....
15-01-2012
Passport Req..
02-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
06-03-2012
sho78 said:
I RECEIVED MY PER TODAY 29 SEPT 11 PLS UPDATE THE SPREADSHEET :D
congrats sho78!!

Your Highness

Champion Member
Sep 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15th Sep 2011
AOR Received.
PER rcvd on 14th Dec 2011
IELTS Request
Submitted with Docs
File Transfer...
AOR from NDVO rcvd on 21 Jan 2012
Med's Request
7th Feb 2012
Med's Done....
Med sent on 24th Feb 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Req rcvd on 7th Feb sent on 24th Feb 2012. RPRF DD encashed on 11th April
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 10th May. PPs rcvd with Visa on 14th May 2012
LANDED..........
Landed in Toronto on 3rd July 2012!
sweet_bambi said:
It is amazing and the person didnt want to sign the email. I have the proof of delivery already so I will try to express this ineptitude to the right person.

I am so upset!!!.

Thanks for writing
Most welcome Sweetbambi. All we can do is provide support and boost each other's morale, so that you don't give up your fight. I have been thinking about your situation all along and wondering what you must be going through. Please keep up your spirits!!

And hey...I remember sometime back in this forum somewhere a forum member had posted the email IDs of the "who's who" of Canadian Immigration dept. Do a keyword search, you may find those email IDs. I'll do it too and post it here, should I find it.

So long....

alexchristi

Sep 8, 2011
Newmarket, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5th july 2011
AOR Received.
PER 8th sept.2011
IELTS Request
on file
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
05. Oct. 2012
VISA ISSUED...
24. 10. 2012
LANDED..........
08.dec.2012
alaindotcom said:
Getting close to the finish line, alexchristi. Nice. :D

After I read your post I tried the online service for the first time and saw that my status still reads "Application Received."
I am sure your PER is in the mail. 8) It will reach you soon :)

tracesg

Star Member
Apr 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct-22-2011, Received Oct-27-2011 FedEx, Sign for by D. Stapleton
IELTS Request
Sent with application 8.5 overall
Dear all,

Unfortunately, I didn't make it through the eligible review (see detail below). I was quite sad at first but I think I know what I need to fix now. Since I had 3 jobs with different companies in 2 different countries over the past 3 years, it was very difficult for me to obtain the required work experience documents that they were asking for (i.e., notarized employment contracts from your present and past employers, original and up-to-date letters of reference from your past and current employers. Letters must be written on company letterhead and show the company's full address, telephone and fax numbers, and be stamped with the company's official seal, etc)

So what I did was I sent them the employment contracts from 2 previous companies and a current employment contract with my own job description that HR lazily stapled it together with the letter of employment verification.

I believe that I still have time and if I do this right again and have the head of the pharmacy department sign it instead of HR, I might meet the requirements.

Regarding IELTS, unfortunately the test center refused to give me another copy but insist that they will send IELTS on their own to the destination that I want. After explaining the situation to them, they agree to let me bring me all the documents into their office and they will send the documents to Canada with IELTS score in it by DHL. After hearing so many horrible stories about DHL, I insist that they send my document by FedEx and so they told me to provide my own envelope.

So I am going to gather everything all over again and try to send everything in 2 more weeks from now. I am keeping my fingers crossed that the cap for 3131 will be be available by then.

I hope my experience will at least help you guys to get to where you are. Remember, never stop dreaming!

Tracesg

=======================

Name
Address

29 September 2011UCI: 409xxxx

Application: E00003xxxx

Dear:

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada as a Federal Skilled Worker. I have now completed the assessment of your application and have determined that you are not eligible for processing in this category for the following reason(s):

The Minister of Citizenship and Immigration issued Instructions which were published in the Canada Gazette on June 25, 2011. Only applicants who meet the criteria specified in these Ministerial Instructions are eligible to be processed in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

You have indicated that you have work experience in an occupation with the following NOC (National Occupational Classification) code: 3131 - Pharmacist. Although this NOC code corresponds to the occupations specified in the Instructions identified by the Minister, you have not provided sufficient evidence that you performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation or that you performed a substantial number of the main duties of the occupation as set out in the occupational description of the NOC, including all of the essential duties.

After taking into consideration the work experience supporting documentation on file, I am not satisfied that you have performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation or that you performed a substantial number of the main duties of the position as described in NOC. As such, I am not satisfied that you are a 3131 – Pharmacist

You have indicated that you have work experience in an occupation with the following NOC (National Occupational Classification) code: 3131 - Pharmacist. Although this NOC code corresponds to the occupations specified in the Instructions identified by the Minister, you have not provided sufficient evidence that you have a minimum of one year of continuous full-time, or equivalent part-time, paid work experience in the occupation in the last ten years.

After taking into consideration the work experience supporting documentation on file, I am not satisfied that you have have a minimum of one year of continuous full-time, or equivalent part-time, paid work experience in the occupation in the last ten years.

Since you did not provide evidence that you have an Arranged Employment Offer, you do not meet the requirements of the Ministerial Instructions and your application is not eligible for processing.

Note: Any reference to work experience in a NOC code other than those identified by the Minister of Citizenship and Immigration and published in the Canada Gazette on June 25, 2011 is not assessed for eligibility under Ministerial Instructions.

Your application, therefore, does not meet the requirements of the Ministerial Instructions.

Subsections 87.3(2)-(3) are the pertinent sections of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act:

The processing of applications and requests is to be conducted in a manner that, in the opinion of the Minister, will best support the attainment of the immigration goals established by the Government of Canada.

…the Minister may give instructions with respect to the processing of applications and requests, including instructions

(a) establishing categories of applications or requests to which the instructions apply;

(b) establishing an order, by category or otherwise, for the processing of applications or requests;

(c) setting the number of applications or requests, by category or otherwise, to be processed in any year; and

(d) providing for the disposition of applications and requests, including those made subsequent to the first application or request.

The processing fee and, if applicable, the Right of Permanent Residence Fee that you paid are refundable. You will receive a cheque within eight to twelve weeks OR if you paid by credit card you will receive a credit on the credit card provided within eight to twelve weeks.

The refund cheque will be sent to the address provided in your application. If you have changed your address please advise us immediately of the new address. Address changes should be faxed to (902) 270-3561. PLEASE NOTE THIS FAX IS ONLY FOR ADDRESS CHANGES.

Note:

Any requests made on the basis of humanitarian and compassionate grounds accompanying a Federal Skilled Worker application cannot be processed unless the application is otherwise eligible for processing under the Ministerial Instructions.

Any requests for positive substituted evaluation accompanying a Federal Skilled Worker application cannot be processed unless the application has met the minimum requirements outlined under Regulation 75(2).

There are many ways to immigrate to Canada. Although you have not satisfied the requirements to apply under the Federal Skilled Worker class, you may qualify under another category. To learn more about your options, visit http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/index.asp.

Thank you for your interest in Canada.

LP

Service Delivery Agent

Immigration Section

Case Processing Centre

Sydney, Nova Scotia

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to who they are addressed. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual(s) named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. If you have received this e-mail by mistake delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.

This e-mail address is solely for the purpose of communicating to clients and/or their representative’s further instructions regarding their application. This e-mail box is not being monitored. Any future communication/queries to this e-mail address will therefore not be answered.

alaindotcom

Jul 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sent 02-7-2011 Received 08-07-2011
AOR Received.
CIC PER 28-09-2011 MANILA VO AOR 18-10-2011
IELTS Request
Band 9.0 Original TRF sent
Med's Request
Sent 22-11-2011 Received 14-12-2011
Med's Done....
Meds Done 15-12-2011; Sent 26-12-2011 Received 16-01-2012; Payment for RPRF sent 21-12-2011 Received 22-12-2011
Passport Req..
02-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-28-2012
LANDED..........
03-13-2012
alexchristi said:
I am sure your PER is in the mail. 8) It will reach you soon :)
I have my PER already, Alex. Got it last Sept. 28. ;D

AVSNEH

Dec 11, 2010
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-07-2011
Doc's Request.
Send with Application
Nomination.....
Bank (BOI) : BD Charged 03-08-2011
AOR Received.
PER: 14-09-2011 10:53 AM (EDT)
IELTS Request
Send with Application (7.5 Band)
File Transfer...
RBVO: 5-10-2011 2nd AOR: 05-10-2011. (09-10-2011: 'In Process')
Med's Request
12-01-2012 by Lawyer, 13-01-2012 by me over E-mail
Med's Done....
14-01-2012 Sent by DMP: 24-01-2012 Med. Recv Line: 03-02-2012
Interview........
Waived..(by God's grace)
Passport Req..
13-01-2011 (DD/PP sent on 25th Feb'12)
VISA ISSUED...
04-07-2012 (DM:7/7/12) (Got PP in Hand-11-07-2012)
LANDED..........
21-09-2012 [img]http://www.webweaver.nu/clipart/img/holidays/canada-day/canadian-flag-small.png[/img]
Congratulations sho78...
:)

All the best for further process...

sho78 said:
I RECEIVED MY PER TODAY 29 SEPT 11 PLS UPDATE THE SPREADSHEET :D

alaindotcom

Jul 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sent 02-7-2011 Received 08-07-2011
AOR Received.
CIC PER 28-09-2011 MANILA VO AOR 18-10-2011
IELTS Request
Band 9.0 Original TRF sent
Med's Request
Sent 22-11-2011 Received 14-12-2011
Med's Done....
Meds Done 15-12-2011; Sent 26-12-2011 Received 16-01-2012; Payment for RPRF sent 21-12-2011 Received 22-12-2011
Passport Req..
02-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-28-2012
LANDED..........
03-13-2012
tracesg said:
Dear all,

Unfortunately, I didn't make it through the eligible review (see detail below).
Hi tracesg,

I am sorry to hear about your NER. When you re-apply, I suggest you write your own certificates of employment (COE), put in all the requested details, and just have your employers sign. That is what I did. I also made sure they initialed all the pages, including all attachments. I had one employer who was not willing to give out a COE. In place of the COE, I attached all available proof of employment, including personal income tax records, commendation letters, pictures at work, etc, and had a lawyer notarize them as true copies.

I purposely did not retain an agent. I took time understanding what the NOCs are all about, and making informed guesses about what assessors will probably want to see in my docs. I think nothing beats personal involvement.

The good news is I don't think there is any doubt that your job category will remain in Canada's priority list for a much longer time.

Good luck on your next steps.

R

RKC

NKKD Hortons said:
Thanks a ton RKC. I already replied westpoint. I was sent an email but I am unable to edit the spreadsheet at the moment and communicated the same with him. I hope to get the rights soon.
Try signing in with your email id & password at the top right corner.

NKKD Hortons

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2011, CC charged: 26-09-2011
AOR Received.
PER on 24-10-2011
tracesg said:
Regarding IELTS, unfortunately the test center refused to give me another copy but insist that they will send IELTS on their own to the destination that I want. After explaining the situation to them, they agree to let me bring me all the documents into their office and they will send the documents to Canada with IELTS score in it by DHL. After hearing so many horrible stories about DHL, I insist that they send my document by FedEx and so they told me to provide my own envelope.

So I am going to gather everything all over again and try to send everything in 2 more weeks from now. I am keeping my fingers crossed that the cap for 3131 will be be available by then.
tracesg,

I am really sorry for you but please be informed that you cannot have the IELTS score card delivered to CIC on their own. It is not aceepted and is clearly mentioned in the guide i guess. You can ask ielts to send the score card to your employer's address and then you can send it along with your package. I am sure the others will agree on this. Please take care in this front. I wish you good luck in your next submission.

R

RKC

alaindotcom said:
I really hope so RKC. My brother got his visa after 7 months. Just recently, my aunt got hers after 5 months. I will be happy to sit in between, say 6 months. hehehe.

I really hope you get your PER soon. If its not this week, I am sure it will come next week the latest.
Thanks Alain.
You should be RBVO latest by 18 October (if we count 20 days from PER)
I really waited for it yesterday after yours & Omo's PER were reported day before.

I'm hoping & praying hard.
I want my PER. Gimme P.E.R. I want to be painted green.