28-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
22 Sept 2012
LANDED..........
28-Oct-2012
iamthebest said:
hi,

I need some advice/help.

- We had got our Medicals done on May 5th and DMP had sent the medicals on May 10th...I sent RPRF, PP and copies of Medicals to NDVO on May 14th. Post that on 31st May we got our GCMS notes in which it was mentioned we're awaiting my medical results (spouse and kids were showing received) I spoke to DMP twice and they double checked saying we'd sent...not sure if GCMS notes meant maybe Medicals results awaited from their docs panel...???

- Anyways, later on June 20th we got addl docs request saying need tro send our old pps as well (which they never asked during the MR)..we complied....time passed and no progresss on DM..and I write a CSE and got a reply saying we've recvd pps. thx!

- NOW on Aug 20th I again sent CSE asking what is my visa status? Got a standard reply from NDVo ALONG with written in brackets "we're yet waiting your medical results"..little surpised !!! After 5 months they're saying they're yet to receive my Medical reults ???

Question - Is this medical results awaiting from DMP ?

Is this medical results awaited from their Docs panel ?

What should I do best and how ?

Pls help !

thx

B
oh it is really strange to heard tht, wht is ur ecas showing,, medical have been received line updated or not?? if not than mail to NDVO and tell tht u have already sent medical report ,, they are so careless in this issue,, what is ur NOC and when u applied for file??

iamthebest

Mar 6, 2012
ecas still showing 'we started processing' no 3rd line yet...As per me their docs panel is yet to review the medical reporet and give results..yes i would be writing to them about the same that i had already sent the meds...

my timelines -

applied jul 11'
Recvd POF and PCC request - Jan 31st
MR - Apr 26th
Meds done May 10th
recvd addl docs old PP request- June 20th

nimir.raval said:
oh it is really strange to heard tht, wht is ur ecas showing,, medical have been received line updated or not?? if not than mail to NDVO and tell tht u have already sent medical report ,, they are so careless in this issue,, what is ur NOC and when u applied for file??

Kghimire

Aug 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ecase is always in blue color. In process indicates + movements in your file. Click on inprocess to see details of it.

dr sam said:
My e status shows in process in blue color what it does mean? And this is good sign or bad.plz help me

Azmi474

Star Member
Jun 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2011
Med's Request
Oct 2012
Med's Done....
Oct 2012 ,spouse re-x-ray dec 2013
Passport Req..
Waiting.
What is mi3 means .pls any one reply

flysquatting

Sep 9, 2012
arrowsmom said:
Hi Summer, i sent PM in your inbox
Hi, I have the same dilemma with Summer. I don't know if e-square is the real deal and I'm planning to give na my down payment this weekend. Please help me. I'm very very new to this. Thank you!

ladhar25

Sep 6, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3 Nov 2011
VISA ISSUED...
August 2012
LANDED..........
12 Nov 2012
iamthebest said:
hi,

I need some advice/help.

- We had got our Medicals done on May 5th and DMP had sent the medicals on May 10th...I sent RPRF, PP and copies of Medicals to NDVO on May 14th. Post that on 31st May we got our GCMS notes in which it was mentioned we're awaiting my medical results (spouse and kids were showing received) I spoke to DMP twice and they double checked saying we'd sent...not sure if GCMS notes meant maybe Medicals results awaited from their docs panel...???

- Anyways, later on June 20th we got addl docs request saying need tro send our old pps as well (which they never asked during the MR)..we complied....time passed and no progresss on DM..and I write a CSE and got a reply saying we've recvd pps. thx!

- NOW on Aug 20th I again sent CSE asking what is my visa status? Got a standard reply from NDVo ALONG with written in brackets "we're yet waiting your medical results"..little surpised !!! After 5 months they're saying they're yet to receive my Medical reults ???

Question - Is this medical results awaiting from DMP ?

Is this medical results awaited from their Docs panel ?

What should I do best and how ?

Pls help !

thx

B
I think that Medical Docter in VO still not submitted his report thats why ur "Medical results have been received " line still not updated.

forax

Star Member
Jun 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2011
AOR Received.
PER ON 28-11-2011
IELTS Request
SENT WITH DOCUMENTS
Med's Request
8-02-2012
Med's Done....
21-02-2012
Passport Req..
8-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
7-MAY-2012
Dear mates i finally landed in Toronto on 6 September. It was exciting, a bit tiring journey which culminated into a warm welcome to Canada.

1. I took Qatar Airways flight from Amritsar to Toronto. There were stops at Doha and Frankfurt. I must praise Qatar airways for their smooth take off and landing and hospitality. Also the crew was very nice and warm. But the last part of journey from Frankfurt to Toronto via AIR CANADA was not a very nice experience as first they gave us seats which were not together and then they had no Veg food for us, in spite that i had booked it already. The crew was not very warm and they were it seemed only concerned to the Business class.

2. At the Toronto airport everybody was warm, helping and nice. The immigration process took about 45 Minutes.

So first day passed in resting and on monday i would go for SIN and other things.

Thanks to all experienced members of this great forum who made the journey so smooth for us.

AND NOBODY ASKED ABOUT PROOF OF FUNDS.

msamoh

Sep 3, 2011
Cairo - Egypt
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO - CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=black]10/8/2011[/color]
Doc's Request.
Sent, CC Charged : [color=blue]19/10/2011[/color]
AOR Received.
[color=green]PER : 7 /11/ 2011[/color]
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
CPP Ottawa
Med's Request
[color=red] 9 /7/ 2012[/color]
Med's Done....
[color=red] 16 /7/2012[/color] Meds.rec. line on ecas:[color=red] 10/8/2012[/color]
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
[color=green]12/2/2013[/color] [color=green] :) DM: 15/3/2013[/color]
VISA ISSUED...
:)[color=green]12/3/2013[/color] :) :)[color=green]Received, 23/3/2013[/color] :)
LANDED..........
JULY 2013
forax said:
Dear mates i finally landed in Toronto on 6 September. It was exciting, a bit tiring journey which culminated into a warm welcome to Canada.

1. I took Qatar Airways flight from Amritsar to Toronto. There were stops at Doha and Frankfurt. I must praise Qatar airways for their smooth take off and landing and hospitality. Also the crew was very nice and warm. But the last part of journey from Frankfurt to Toronto via AIR CANADA was not a very nice experience as first they gave us seats which were not together and then they had no Veg food for us, in spite that i had booked it already. The crew was not very warm and they were it seemed only concerned to the Business class.

2. At the Toronto airport everybody was warm, helping and nice. The immigration process took about 45 Minutes.

So first day passed in resting and on monday i would go for SIN and other things.

Thanks to all experienced members of this great forum who made the journey so smooth for us.

Congrats dear forax ..Good luck and happy new home :)

Whiteknight101

Mar 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2011
AOR Received.
Per feb 2012
Med's Request
6 June 2012
Med's Done....
2 August 2012, medicals received line 03 September
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Ppr 1 on 3rd jan 2013
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
March 2013
HD said:
Hi all,

My query is related to general application form. After marriage, my wife has been using my family name. Shall we have to mention her name with her own family name in the column saying 'Have u ever used any other name'???

Hope to receive valuable advice asap.
thanks.

No u don't need to mention maiden names
People have different names in identity documents
But they have certain alias
Why which they r known
If she has other alias names
Then mention those

goodhope

Jul 12, 2011
Visa Office......
colombo
NOC Code......
forax said:

Congratulations :D

HD

Star Member
Jul 14, 2012
Hi All,
My ecase showing medicals have been received. But i was bit late in sending the other required docs which reached LVO today.
What does this status indicates and wht will be next step ???
thanks.