July 01, 2011 FSW Applicants_MI 3

Mr.Engineer

VIP Member
Jan 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
nov 2014 [color=red]ye sab tera karam hai ALLAH verna meri itni aukaat na thi[/color]
LANDED..........
landed jan 2015 MashaAllah
Ravi_07 said:
aankh oajhal pahar oajhal :(
where have all the people gone , i was fond of this forum but now this forum is AASABZADA :(
I dont like to visit this forum, where are all, they have gone after gaining the visas. :(

bloop

Dec 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2011
AOR Received.
21/01/2012
Med's Request
14/03/2012
Med's Done....
25/05/2012
Interview........
no interview
Passport Req..
14/03/2012
VISA ISSUED...
29/06/2012
hey all,

some good news to share! i received my passport back today with visa stamped and the CPR document.

my MR/PCC/RPRF actually came in mid-march, but my PCC took a while to process so i only ended up sending the documents around may 25th.

anyway, ecas status was updated to DM on june 25th, and passports were received in Mumbai on June 29th.

my best wishes go to the ppl who have been waiting for so long without news. keep the faith, you will get here eventually.

admin, would appreciate it a ton if you could update the SS with my info - this document is incredibly valuable.

thanks!

Mr.Engineer

VIP Member
Jan 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
nov 2014 [color=red]ye sab tera karam hai ALLAH verna meri itni aukaat na thi[/color]
LANDED..........
landed jan 2015 MashaAllah
FAQ

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/faq/immigrate/skilled/index.asp

Changes to federal skilled worker programs as of July 1, 2012
Why are you putting a temporary pause on Federal Skilled Worker applications?
Why are you putting a temporary pause on Federal Skilled Worker applications?
CIC is implementing a temporary pause in order to draw down the FSWP inventory, helping to clear way for the introduction of a new application management system to support our “just in time” vision of immigration. The temporary will also enable the Department to concentrate efforts on bringing in an improved FSWP to select skilled workers who will be better positioned to succeed in the Canadian economy.
Application intake will likely be re-opened to coincide with the launch of the revised FSWP selection criteria and new Federal Skilled Trades Program. The proposed regulatory amendments will be pre-published in the Canada Gazette in the coming months and are expected to take effect by early 2013.
It is important to note that this temporary pause on new FSWP applications does not apply to candidates with qualifying offers of arranged employment or to those applying under the PhD eligibility stream.
Will CIC continue to process existing Federal Skilled Worker applications in the inventory?
Will CIC continue to process existing Federal Skilled Worker applications in the inventory?
Yes, CIC will continue processing eligible Federal Skilled Worker applications received to date.
What sort of changes can we expect in the new FSWP grid?
What sort of changes can we expect in the new FSWP grid?
Based on the FSWP program evaluation and stakeholder and online consultations in spring 2011, the FSW selection criteria will be modernized, with an updated distribution of points on the grid. The proposed changes are intended to better select skilled immigrants who will be able to contribute to the Canadian economy.
Proposed changes include:
• introducing minimum official language thresholds and increasing points for language;
• making changes to the assessment of education points to reflect a foreign educational credential’s value in Canada;
• redistributing points for age to benefit younger immigrants who will be active members of the workforce for a longer timeframe;
• reducing points for foreign work experience and increasing points for Canadian work experience;
• increasing the integrity of and simplifying the process for the Arranged Employment factor; and
• facilitating the immigration of skilled tradespersons by establishing a separate Federal Skilled Trades program using selection criteria that are more specific to those in the skilled trades.
When will the revised FSWP be in place?
When will the revised FSWP be in place?
The full regulatory changes proposed to the Federal Skilled Worker selection criteria, the new Federal Skilled Trades class and the Canadian Experience class changes will be pre-published in the Canada Gazette in the coming months. Final publication is expected before the end of the year, with the new requirements taking effect in early 2013. The Department also expects to issue an updated occupation list at that time.

Optimist22222

Dec 7, 2011
App. Filed.......
AUGUST 28, 2017
[quo :) ;) :)te author=Ravi_07 link=topic=74992.msg1571687#msg1571687 date=1340978681]

[/quote]

Hey Ravi welcome back. Missed you badly. :)

zeecee

Oct 16, 2010
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-10-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with Application
AOR Received.
PER 11-JAN-2012
IELTS Request
8 band
File Transfer...
22 June 2012
Med's Request
30 August 2012
Med's Done....
21 October (3rd line)
Interview........
Hopefully waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 18.03.2013 DM on 11.4.2013 waiting for PPR2
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Dear Friends,

I need your help. We recently have been blessed with a Baby girl. These days We are trying to complete her documents like B-Form and passport.
Also on 22nd of June we got our 2nd line in our ECAS Status.

What we need to know is where are we to send the Bank Draft with additinal 150 Dollars. To CIC Canada ( Reciever General Canada) or to to London Visa Office ( whom to address).

Secondly if our MR comes within next 20-30 days, without our daughter what to do then.

We are confused.

Please Guide.

Regards

ZeeCee

Simron

Star Member
Dec 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-10-2011
Nomination.....
12-1-2012
Interview........
25 October 2012
Passport Req..
Passport & medicals sent on 27 March 2012
VISA ISSUED...
16 November 2012
LANDED..........
March 2013
Congrats Dear... :) Wish you good luck for the future

bloop said:
hey all,

some good news to share! i received my passport back today with visa stamped and the CPR document.

my MR/PCC/RPRF actually came in mid-march, but my PCC took a while to process so i only ended up sending the documents around may 25th.

anyway, ecas status was updated to DM on june 25th, and passports were received in Mumbai on June 29th.

my best wishes go to the ppl who have been waiting for so long without news. keep the faith, you will get here eventually.

admin, would appreciate it a ton if you could update the SS with my info - this document is incredibly valuable.

thanks!

luckymystery

Champion Member
Aug 5, 2011
Saskatchewan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-07-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
AOR on 05-10-11. PER Received on 25-10-11
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
LVO started processing on my file on 04-01-2012
Med's Request
05-1-12 & Recvd on 11-1-12
Med's Done....
20-1-12, received by VO on 09-2-12 & on ecas on 18-02-12
Interview........
Waived :-)
Passport Req..
Step-1 on 05-03-12. Ecas Decision Made on 05-3-12, Step-2 02-5-12
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-12
LANDED..........
July - 12
rajincanada27 said:
finally received pp with maple leaf :) thanks for all members for supports and advise during this hard period....god bless u all
Many many many congrats buddy. good luck.

luckymystery

Champion Member
Aug 5, 2011
Saskatchewan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-07-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
AOR on 05-10-11. PER Received on 25-10-11
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
LVO started processing on my file on 04-01-2012
Med's Request
05-1-12 & Recvd on 11-1-12
Med's Done....
20-1-12, received by VO on 09-2-12 & on ecas on 18-02-12
Interview........
Waived :-)
Passport Req..
Step-1 on 05-03-12. Ecas Decision Made on 05-3-12, Step-2 02-5-12
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-12
LANDED..........
July - 12
alexchristi said:
:p :p :p

We received today our medical forms :p :p :p

This is a great day for my family. 8) 8) 8)
Many a congrats and good luck.

alexchristi

Sep 8, 2011
Newmarket, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5th july 2011
AOR Received.
PER 8th sept.2011
IELTS Request
on file
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
05. Oct. 2012
VISA ISSUED...
24. 10. 2012
LANDED..........
08.dec.2012
luckymystery said:
Many a congrats and good luck.
thank you luckymystery and We wish you good luck and may blessings in your journey. 8) 8) 8)

Stuart74

Star Member
Feb 19, 2012
England
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2011
AOR Received.
10-01-2012
IELTS Request
With Docs
File Transfer...
23-04-2012
Med's Request
03-05-2012
Med's Done....
09-05-2012 - MEDICALS arrived at LVO 23rd May 2012. MEDICALS RECEIVED ECAS Line added 28th June 2012. DECISION MADE ADDED 15th July 2012!!
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16-07-2012 :D
VISA ISSUED...
11-09-2012 :D
LANDED..........
07-02-2013
bloop said:
hey all,

thanks!
Congratulations Bloop good luck with your new Lives in Canada!!
Regards
Stuart

balkaran

Star Member
Jan 22, 2012
Bathinda,Punjab,India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03Jan,2016
Doc's Request.
?
Nomination.....
....??
AOR Received.
?
IELTS Request
?
File Transfer...
???
Med's Request
???
Med's Done....
???
Interview........
???
Passport Req..
???
VISA ISSUED...
???
LANDED..........
???
DEPARTMENT OF CITIZENSHIP AND IMMIGRATION
IMMIGRATION AND REFUGEE PROTECTION ACT
Updated Ministerial Instructions
Notice is hereby given, under subsection 87.3(6) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, that Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) has established the following Ministerial Instructions that, in the opinion of the Minister, will best support the attainment of the immigration goals established by the Government of Canada.

1780 Canada Gazette Part I June 30, 2012
Overview
Authority for Ministerial Instructions is derived from section 87.3 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA). Instructions are directed to officers and their delegates who are charged with handling and/or reviewing applications for permanent or temporary visas to enter Canada.
The Instructions are consistent with IRPA objectives as laid out in section 3 and are compliant with the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms.
The Instructions do not apply to refugees or protected persons or persons making a request on Humanitarian or Compassionate grounds from within Canada.
The Instructions respect all previously established accords and agreements including the Quebec-Canada Accord and all existing agreements with provinces and territories.
These Ministerial Instructions identify eligibility criteria for applications and requests for certain immigration categories. Applications meeting these criteria are eligible for processing under these instructions. In all cases, applicants meeting eligibility criteria set out in Ministerial Instructions are still subject to all other applicable legislative requirements of the class to which the applicant is applying.
These Instructions will come into force on July 1, 2012, and apply to applications received by designated CIC offices on or after July 1, 2012.
All applications received by designated CIC offices prior to July 1, 2012, shall continue to be considered for processing according to the Ministerial Instructions in place at the time of their receipt.
Any categories for which Instructions are not specifically issued shall continue to be processed in the usual manner, as per processing priorities established by the Department.
Economic Class applications
Federal Skilled Worker Class
Temporary pause
No new Federal Skilled Worker applications will be accepted on or after July 1, 2012, excluding those applications for the PhD eligibility stream and those with a qualifying offer of arranged employment.
This temporary pause is being applied to manage inventory pressures and to align future intake with the implementation of proposed regulatory changes to the Federal Skilled Worker Class.
Complete applications for the PhD eligibility stream, the criteria for which were established by Ministerial Instructions that came into force on November 5, 2011, will continue to be put into processing until the annual cap of 1 000 is reached. The current cap year for the PhD stream ends on October 31, 2012, unless otherwise indicated in a future Ministerial Instruction. Subsequent years will be calculated from November 1 to October 31, unless otherwise indicated in a future set of Ministerial Instructions.

Complete applications with a qualifying offer of arranged employment will continue to be put into processing without regard to a cap, as established in the Ministerial Instructions that came into effect on July 1, 2011.
In all cases, applicants meeting eligibility criteria set out in Ministerial Instructions are still subject to the requirements of the Federal Skilled Worker Class and all other applicable requirements under the IRPA.
Federal Immigrant Investor Class
Temporary pause
No new applications in this class will be accepted on or after July 1, 2012. This pause is being implemented until further notice to manage inventory pressures.
Federal Entrepreneur Class
As per Instructions that came into force on July 1, 2011, a temporary pause remains in place for all new applications in this class.
Family Class applications
Any categories for which Instructions are not specifically issued shall continue to be processed in the usual manner.
As per Instructions that came into force on November 5, 2011, a temporary pause remains in place for new sponsorship applications for parents and grandparents.
No Humanitarian and Compassionate requests to overcome requirements of Ministerial Instructions
Requests made on the basis of Humanitarian and Compassionate grounds from outside Canada that accompany any permanent resident application affected by Ministerial Instructions but not identified for processing under the Instructions will not be processed.
Temporary Resident applications
All complete applications for temporary residence, including Temporary Foreign Workers, Foreign Students and Visitors shall continue to be placed into processing immediately upon receipt.
Retention/Disposition
Applicants in the Federal Skilled Worker and Federal Immigrant Investor Classes whose applications are received on or after July 1, 2012, and which do not meet the criteria described above, shall be informed that their application does not qualify for processing and their processing fees shall be returned.
[26-1-o]

nimir.raval

Star Member
Apr 18, 2012
Edmonton, AB
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-November-2011
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
22 Sept 2012
Med's Request
28-Feb-2012
Med's Done....
09-March-2012
Interview........
Not Yet
Passport Req..
28-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
22 Sept 2012
LANDED..........
28-Oct-2012
Hey buddies,

My RPRF was encashed on 19th April 2012 and local address line emerged in ECAS on 9th June 2012.
Its almost 20 days I have not received anything...
My PPs are almost above 3 months with them...

Ne suggestions

Whats this?

shibu

May 10, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nimir.raval said:
Hey buddies,

My RPRF was encashed on 19th April 2012 and local address line emerged in ECAS on 9th June 2012.

Ne suggestions

Whats this?
Hi Nimir

what is your ecas saying?Medical received or not?If yes then wait.You will get maple leaf soon.

nimir.raval

Star Member
Apr 18, 2012
Edmonton, AB
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-November-2011
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
22 Sept 2012
Med's Request
28-Feb-2012
Med's Done....
09-March-2012
Interview........
Not Yet
Passport Req..
28-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
22 Sept 2012
LANDED..........
28-Oct-2012
Yes Got Medical Received on Ecas 19th May 2012.
and My RPRF was encashed on 19th April 2012 and local address line emerged in ECAS on 9th June 2012.

What to do? M really desperate... some what low...

shibu

May 10, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nimir.raval said:
Yes Got Medical Received on Ecas 19th May 2012.
and My RPRF was encashed on 19th April 2012 and local address line emerged in ECAS on 9th June 2012.

What to do? M really desperate... some what low...
Only wait.