10/3/202
Med's Done....
13/3/2012
Passport Req..
13/3/2012
VISA ISSUED...
awaiting
Dear All,
By grace of Almighty ,Today I got my PP Back with maple leaf.(Thanks all of you for your suggestions,views and support)This is really a great forum thread.
Though, I have a question.
In my COPR, I have declared my Canadian destination is Toronto,Ontario where as I want to Land at Vancouver BC,So Is this make any problem during landing.As I Think my visa is FSW so i can land any where in Canada.But i want to reconfirm it.Pls give some advice.

pratik333

Aug 5, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-08-2011
AOR Received.
4th November 2011
IELTS Request
submitted with application
File Transfer...
15th December 2011
Med's Request
9th feb 2012
Med's Done....
19 march 2012, received by NDVO : 29th March 2012
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
8th Aug 2012 - received by NDVO on 9th Aug 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Passport received 24-09..DM, 22-09 -2012 Passport Stamp 18-09
LANDED..........
21 October -2012
rawlin4bbhh said:
Hey Pratik

Any news for your PPR ? Have you send CSE ?

Rawlin
Hi Rawling4bbhh, No I am still waiting for PPR... they replied me after one month saying they will forward my e-,ail to relevant department and from them I got reply yesterday saying information has been noted... I asked them should I submit passport now or later? and I also told them to send any communication usaing my Indian mailing address... or email as I cancelled the appointment of my previous representative and provided them required documents and Indian Mailing address.. still waiting .... God knows when... I am in touch with Sidestep4u... and we both are getting frustrated as we have to appear for license bridging courses and all but we cant take admission without visa...and deadlines are very near... :( :( :( :( :( :(

pratik333

Aug 5, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-08-2011
AOR Received.
4th November 2011
IELTS Request
submitted with application
File Transfer...
15th December 2011
Med's Request
9th feb 2012
Med's Done....
19 march 2012, received by NDVO : 29th March 2012
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
8th Aug 2012 - received by NDVO on 9th Aug 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Passport received 24-09..DM, 22-09 -2012 Passport Stamp 18-09
LANDED..........
21 October -2012
positive power said:
Dear All,
By grace of Almighty ,Today I got my PP Back with maple leaf.(Thanks all of you for your suggestions,views and support)This is really a great forum thread.
In my COPR, I have declared my Canadian destination is Toronto,Ontario where as I want to Land at Vancouver BC,So Is this make any problem during landing.As I Think my visa is FSW so i can land any where in Canada.But i want to reconfirm it.Pls give some advice.

Congratulations Positive Power... I think you can land anywhere as I per my knowledge ... still please confirm with others... have a great life in Canada... God Bless

Mr.Engineer

VIP Member
Jan 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
nov 2014 [color=red]ye sab tera karam hai ALLAH verna meri itni aukaat na thi[/color]
LANDED..........
landed jan 2015 MashaAllah
positive power said:
Dear All,
congratulation positive power , best of wishes for your new life :)

rawlin4bbhh

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2012
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yes; that's really frustrating specially when something big is sticking for your PPs, i talked to sidestep a week before too.

I hope that you guys hear something soon... Best of luck dear..

Warm Regards

Rawlin

pratik333 said:
Hi Rawling4bbhh, No I am still waiting for PPR... they replied me after one month saying they will forward my e-,ail to relevant department and from them I got reply yesterday saying information has been noted... I asked them should I submit passport now or later? and I also told them to send any communication usaing my Indian mailing address... or email as I cancelled the appointment of my previous representative and provided them required documents and Indian Mailing address.. still waiting .... God knows when... I am in touch with Sidestep4u... and we both are getting frustrated as we have to appear for license bridging courses and all but we cant take admission without visa...and deadlines are very near... :( :( :( :( :( :(

rawlin4bbhh

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2012
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats Positive Power

Rest as Pratik suggested you can land anywhere you want to in canada... NO issues for that... Best of luck man.... Enjoy this moment.. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

positive power said:
Dear All,

dudegujrat

Jan 27, 2012
india
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/12/2011
Doc's Request.
Waived
Nomination.....
PER feb 20 2012
AOR Received.
feb 20 2012
IELTS Request
sent
File Transfer...
22/03/2012 and 2nd AOR
Med's Request
25 april 2012 by God`s Grace
Med's Done....
30 april 2012 and ecas updated to medical received by GOD's Grace on 7may 2012
Interview........
WAIVED OFF BY GOD'S GRACE
Passport Req..
25april 2012 with Grace of God and RPRF encashed on 16 may 2012
VISA ISSUED...
BY GOD'S GRACE 5 june DECISION MADE 8 JUNE 2012
LANDED..........
21 June 2012
positive power said:
Dear All,
thats more like it bro just have GREAT time in CANADA and best future.....GOD BLESS ALL

babbu.mann

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2012
Brampton-ON
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC-2011
LANDED..........
November 2012
well Mr Verma, I'm sorry if you feel bad about it!! You must have copy paste that info from somewhere...if you would say
no that means the info you have provided was your thinking and have nothing to do with reality!!

I'm not rue to post this info here...coz my in tension was to share the info with other and make others feel light, not like you to post it somewhere else!! that wasn't to take credit of others!! Stand in front of mirror and ask yourself if you have ever took the credit of someone else work or steal some one's work!!

You will surely get the answer my friend!!

vermas said:
Dear babbu.mann - I had posted this info on 26 May at http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/prejunes-get-medicial-in-aug-2012-onwards-t106037.0.html;msg1489663#msg1489663

Its ethically wrong to steal some body else's work and not at all accepted here in Canada.

spartan300

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Kathmandu, Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
1233/1312
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 05,012 PER.............. : Feb 24,012 DD encahsed : Feb 08,012
AOR Received.
Mar 15,012 2nd line in ecas: Aug 07,012
Med's Request
Aug 10,012
Med's Done....
Aug 19,012 3rd line in ecas: Aug 24, 012
Passport Req..
Aug 10,012 DM on ecas : Sep 21, 012
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 19, 012
LANDED..........
Nov 25, 012
babbu.mann said:
well Mr Verma, I'm sorry if you feel bad about it!! You must have copy paste that info from somewhere...if you would say
no that means the info you have provided was your thinking and have nothing to do with reality!!

I'm not rue to post this info here...coz my in tension was to share the info with other and make others feel light, not like you to post it somewhere else!! that wasn't to take credit of others!! Stand in front of mirror and ask yourself if you have ever took the credit of someone else work or steal some one's work!!

I think every forum created for sole purpose to help each other..if a information is helpful to a forum member then everyone can paste it to the forum to make the information much accessible to a larger public...thats my opinion....
Warm regards,

dudegujrat

Jan 27, 2012
india
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/12/2011
Doc's Request.
Waived
Nomination.....
PER feb 20 2012
AOR Received.
feb 20 2012
IELTS Request
sent
File Transfer...
22/03/2012 and 2nd AOR
Med's Request
25 april 2012 by God`s Grace
Med's Done....
30 april 2012 and ecas updated to medical received by GOD's Grace on 7may 2012
Interview........
WAIVED OFF BY GOD'S GRACE
Passport Req..
25april 2012 with Grace of God and RPRF encashed on 16 may 2012
VISA ISSUED...
BY GOD'S GRACE 5 june DECISION MADE 8 JUNE 2012
LANDED..........
21 June 2012
babbu.mann said:

yes bro you are right you were just providing more as you can to help everbody..... so bro verma just chill and enjoy and you both are doing great I realy appreaciate yours inputs thats gives me more pleasure and feeling proud in this world people helping each other just enjoy and wishing good luck to all......GOD BLESS ALL

babbu.mann

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2012
Brampton-ON
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC-2011
LANDED..........
November 2012
Mr Verma!! I hope you got the answer from other members too..

don't ever try to teach me a lesson of honesty !!! I know what I'm and You know what you R..!!

babbu

babbu.mann

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2012
Brampton-ON
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC-2011
LANDED..........
November 2012
to you both, I think this is the time to change your glasses ! ! !

spicey said:
Personally buddy,am not too comfortable with this font size. Kindly restrict for VO's only.
KK22 said:
Right said, Spicey

BC2013

Feb 21, 2012
LANDED..........
7-16-2014
I suggest everyone to sit on his/her fingers and take a deep breath before writing anything else.

While doing so, you might find the time to read this about manners and politeness - especially in Canada.

http://www.canadaimmigrantblog.com/the-polite-canadians-loving-it-part-i-542/