Bangalore - India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cool dude 22 said:
hi dear members , how much time does ndvo take for sending pps after DM ???
If your eCas shows DM today, then exactly 3 days ago your passport was stamped. So, you should be getting them in about a week's time post that.

Mr.Engineer

VIP Member
Jan 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
nov 2014 [color=red]ye sab tera karam hai ALLAH verna meri itni aukaat na thi[/color]
LANDED..........
landed jan 2015 MashaAllah
unni said:
Hai Seniors,

Some in the blog shared that CIC will not process the application receive in the year 2011 and 2012 once they cleared the backlogs in between 2008-2010.
If is correct ???

There is no official declaration/ notification to prove this statement so far

Pls advise

Unni
if this is correct then NDVOs and LOVers will not be effected because NDVOs alreay got the visas and LOVers are already late ;D

forblogs

Star Member
Mar 29, 2012
SmartPT said:
Visit ur DMP he can guide u well bcz they know what to do if VO not recv medicals. They have all the records with them, no need to undergo medicsls again. Donot worry it will just delay ur process only. No harm to application.
Thanks i just called up my DMP. The person there said that he will speak to the head doctor and let me know in a day or so. So i am waiting for them to get back.
You know i am really confused because there is a section saying that i should do the medicals again and some are asking me to wait.

Tunguska29

Star Member
Jan 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-08-2011
AOR Received.
29-11-12
IELTS Request
with the application
File Transfer...
21-01-12
Med's Request
14-02-12
Med's Done....
28-02-12
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
14-02-12
forblogs said:
Thanks i just called up my DMP. The person there said that he will speak to the head doctor and let me know in a day or so. So i am waiting for them to get back.
You know i am really confused because there is a section saying that i should do the medicals again and some are asking me to wait.
Hey forblog...ur the third person i know from the same NOC whose docs have been misplaced...

The first is my friend,the second myself...they have misplaced my Passport...

I would suggest u pesonally visit the DMPs premises and make sure the documents have been dispatched.If they confirm then u should put up a CSE stating ur Medicals were dispatched form the DMPs end and they should locate it...

ofcourse depending on ur deadline for submission of documents u should get another medical done and dispatch at the earliest.With a covering letter explaining ur circumstances...

Tunguska29

Star Member
Jan 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-08-2011
AOR Received.
29-11-12
IELTS Request
with the application
File Transfer...
21-01-12
Med's Request
14-02-12
Med's Done....
28-02-12
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
14-02-12
My guess is the flap is at CHCs end....they have ur reports but the high level of inc-ordination between their departments causes such inconveniences...But its nothing unusual...

forblogs

Star Member
Mar 29, 2012
Tunguska29 said:
Hey forblog...ur the third person i know from the same NOC whose docs have been misplaced...

The first is my friend,the second myself...they have misplaced my Passport...

I would suggest u pesonally visit the DMPs premises and make sure the documents have been dispatched.If they confirm then u should put up a CSE stating ur Medicals were dispatched form the DMPs end and they should locate it...

ofcourse depending on ur deadline for submission of documents u should get another medical done and dispatch at the earliest.With a covering letter explaining ur circumstances...
The deadline is 12th of April. But I am planning to send them a CSE as well as a courier and fax tomorrow alongwith a copy of the Section A form given by he DMP and the receipt given by DMP. Then wait for their reply. My rprf is already encahsed. What do you think?

Tunguska29

Star Member
Jan 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-08-2011
AOR Received.
29-11-12
IELTS Request
with the application
File Transfer...
21-01-12
Med's Request
14-02-12
Med's Done....
28-02-12
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
14-02-12
forblogs said:
The deadline is 12th of April. But I am planning to send them a CSE as well as a courier and fax tomorrow alongwith a copy of the Section A form given by he DMP and the receipt given by DMP. Then wait for their reply. My rprf is already encahsed. What do you think?
Perfect..they do have ur Medicals,its just a clerical error on their part...and its nothing unusual...

Jass1009

Star Member
Jan 30, 2012
hi anybody who's ecas update to decision made on Sunday have received passport or their ecas updated with destination address,my ecas was update to decision made on Sunday without address and I have not received passport. I am bit worried now please answer.

shijoal

Feb 27, 2011
new delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
newdelhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2011
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
not yet
AOR Received.
06-09=2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
09-11-2011
Med's Request
16-01-2012
Med's Done....
24-01-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
16-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet
Jass1009 said:
hi anybody who's ecas update to decision made on Sunday have received passport or their ecas updated with destination address,my ecas was update to decision made on Sunday without address and I have not received passport. I am bit worried now please answer.
mine has happened like wise on sunday and i recd the passport.

Rahul78

Star Member
Sep 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 7 2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with Application
AOR Received.
PER recieved 8th Nov 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with Application 8.5
File Transfer...
28th Nov 2011
Med's Request
18th Jan 2012
Med's Done....
24th Jan 2012 Meds Sent 1st Feb 2012 Recieved by VO 3rd Feb 2012, Ecas Medical Results have been recieved 17th Feb
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25th May 2012
VISA ISSUED...
30th May 2012
LANDED..........
4th July 2012..JAI SAI RAM
Jass1009 said:
Hi , At this stage, I think its very good news and nothing to worry.. As per some other forums that I have read, there have been some aplicants from other VOs who have faced a same situtation. I have also heard that DM comes generally 3 days after the Passports have been stamped. So If you recievd the DM on sunday, Chances are that your passports may have got stamped on Wed, Thu last week. However, its just a matter of a day or two, you will get your passports back.

For the address, again, I have seen a few cases where the DM appeared but the new address was not updated. It should appear soon to.. Sometimes the address will not appear and one will still get the maple leaf on his / her passport.

I wish you good luck and your PP will be soon with you.. .GOD BLESS

Markho

Nov 18, 2011
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
IELTS - 8.5 Band & PCC sent with application
AOR Received.
PER received :15.11.2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
AOR received 3.01.2012
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24.02.2012, PP received by VO - 08.03.2012, DM - 05.05.2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Soon
HI Friends
Congats to all you guys who have got their maple on the passport, MR and PER ;D ;D ;D ;D ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) sorry I've been a bit busy. I just checked with my Bank and they told me that my DD got en-cashed on the 31st of March ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D :D

MITESHKAPADIA

Apr 19, 2011
TORONTO
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2011
Doc's Request.
PER received on 21st December 2011
AOR Received.
24-01-2012
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
Med's Request
22-02-2012
Med's Done....
24-02-2012 Medical sent: 27-02-2012 RPRF encashed on 23rd march
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
22-02-2012 Passport sent: 27-02-2012 RPRF encashed on 23rd march
VISA ISSUED...
10-04-2012.......
LANDED..........
hopefully soon
Jass1009 said:
CAN YOU SHARE YOUR TIMELINES...?
WHEN U DID YOUR MEDICAL/YOU SEND UR RPRF AND PP/ WHEN YOUR DD GOT ENCASHED?

SmartPT

Dec 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 sep 2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
ECAS status: Decision made
AOR Received.
PER on : 23 dec 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
17 feb 2012
Med's Done....
25☀feb☀2012
Interview........
passports and RPRF received by VO on 28 feb 2012
Passport Req..
17 feb 2012
VISA ISSUED...
16 April 2012
LANDED..........
June 2012
forblogs said:
The deadline 12 april was for u to send PP/RPRF/Proof of medicals done. There is no problem at ur end so no need to worry. Now u can take following actions.
- visit the DMP place personaly and meet ur doctor and explain the situation. He will guide u what to do as they have
instructions from VO what to do incase documents not reached at VO.phone call is not recommended.
- no need for medicals again. Doctors keep record of each and everthing. If required they can send attested copies to
VO.
- fax the copies of recipts and form A from DMP to NDVO with a cover letter.
- try to call VO after sending the Fax and meeting the DMP.

This is More than enough at ur end.
The mistake is at the end of VO only becz DMP send all documents in 1 envelop, if they have ur medicals then ur spouse's med. must be there with them. Secondly ur DD is also encashed so it shows that ur medicals were fine and with them before encashment.( my view)

vanilathil

Oct 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 Aug 2011
Doc's Request.
Attested copies sent along with application
AOR Received.
9 NOV 2011 II AOR -13 Dec
IELTS Request
submitted
File Transfer...
13 dec 2011
Med's Request
09 feb 2012
Med's Done....
18 feb2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
09 feb 2012 -delivered on 9 Mar-DD encashed on 11 april
VISA ISSUED...
13 Jun 2012
LANDED..........
9 Jul 2012- Winnipeg Manitoba
Markho said:
HI Friends
Congats to all you guys who have got their maple on the passport, MR and PER ;D ;D ;D ;D ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) sorry I've been a bit busy. I just checked with my Bank and they told me that my DD got en-cashed on the 31st of March ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D :D

Dear ,

Mine is still pending

Mr.Engineer

VIP Member
Jan 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
nov 2014 [color=red]ye sab tera karam hai ALLAH verna meri itni aukaat na thi[/color]
LANDED..........
landed jan 2015 MashaAllah
Markho said:
HI Friends
congratulation Markho , good luck for visa :)