Passport Req..
29 March,2012
abhishekgoel007 said:
Booked my flight for 3rd May 2012 with British Airways to Calgary
CONGRATULATIONS :)

R

RKC

delta98765 said:
You know RKC I read a few of your last posts and let me tell you that if you feel you have not achieved a lot till date, then pat yourself on the back for having the courage and conviction to do something about it. You have taken the first step and always remember its a very brave step. Not bcos you are leaving bollywood and tv stars behind but because you are moving out of your comfort zone and into totally unfamiliar territory. But as they say - the journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.
So be proud of yourself for having taken that first step and succeeded at that. I am sure that if you give your best in Canada, you will achieve all that you ever dreamt of and more. So have faith in yourself and enjoy the ride.

Hey delta, We have a little informal way of talking amongst friends. I was talking about professional achievements here as I am just a home maker. When I was starting out I had my elder one and I was back at home. I have a group of mommy friends from my kids school all who post graduates in various streams, MBAs , doctors, engineers but stay- at -home mom by choice. This to some extent is a by product of nuclear family culture & husbands doing well so the family can do without the extra income.

In our case, Canada was made to happen just for our kids. We are very well settled here already so it's was kind of tough to take a call . If I get into something I feel very restless till it get's done. I have always been proud & confident about myself.

If we can make it here, we can make it there too. Thank you for your beautiful words.

For me, 'achievement' is a very big word, it means to be extraordinary. Sachin Tendulkar, Dhirubahi, Steve Jobs, Gates , Warren Buffet are achievers. All self made people who made it big despite all odds are ' Achievers' for me. Their graph ascends like a shooting star heading up north. I absolutely admire them.

I wish you good luck in your future endeavors.

peeush

Star Member
Sep 21, 2011
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2011
AOR Received.
18-01-2012
Med's Request
23-03-2012 MEDICAL LINE ADD ON 26-04-2012
Med's Done....
09-04-2012
Interview........
no interview
Passport Req..
23-03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 11-05-2012 : RECIVED VISA ON 15-05-2012
LANDED..........
ON JULY
MITESHKAPADIA said:
hi peeush,
Few days back I was in a same situation as you are...
I sent them a letter stating situation of new born baby...along with medical reports of my wife during prgnncy, Brith certificate of new born baby and her passport with all the revised forms(all forms wherever changes required to iclude your new born in application-all)
than they asked me to pay processing fee for new born baby which was Rs.6900/- in as form of DD
payable to "canadian high commission" payable at new delhi. which they encashed within 5 days after receiving complete package(all forms, birth certificate copy, baby passport's photocopy 5 photographs)
I had checked it from my bank for encashment of DD to ensure whether my baby is now part of our application or not.

after that they sent me a medical request for all of us, in which there was no separate medical request for new born. It was combined for all femily members - irrespective of they are accompanying to you to canada or not.

and in the end I sent all medical completeness paper along with RPRF and all of us passports.

I hope this will help you.
incase if you need any further help let me know. :) :) :)

thx

Hi MITESHKAPADIA,

thanks for ur replay and time,

i do the same what u did....send letter to NDVO on 18 th jan to inform about new born baby...they request additional documents....on 3rd feb i send all documents...

the difference with u is that i send credit card number ......
what is ur opinion...can i send it once again with DD or wait for there replay.....or can i go ahead with medical fro all

looking forward,
regards
Peeush

delta98765

Star Member
Mar 5, 2012
RKC said:
Hey delta, We have a little informal way of talking amongst friends. I was talking about professional achievements here as I am just a home maker. When I was starting out I had my elder one and I was back at home. I have a group of friends from my kids school all post graduates in various streams, MBAs , doctors, engineers but stay- at -home mom by choice. This to some extent is a by product of nuclear family culture & husbands doing well so the family can do without the extra income.

In our case, Canada was made to happen just for our kids. We are very well settled here already so it's was kind of tough to take a call . If I get into something I feel very restless till it get's done. I have always been proud & confident about myself.

If we can make it here, we can make it there too. Thank you for your beautiful words.

For me, 'achievement' is a very big word, it means to be extraordinary. Sachin Tendulkar, Dhirubahi, Steve Jobs, Gates , Warren Buffet are achievers. All self made people who made it big despite all odds are ' Achievers' for me. Their graph ascends only upwards like a shooting star heading up north. I absolutely admire them.

I wish you good luck in your future endeavors.
Well said. Best of luck for Canada.

Earlyopter

Jan 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-10-2011
Nomination.....
PER.12-01-2012
AOR Received.
first.04-01-2012
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
31-7-2012
Med's Done....
28-8-12, recv by LVO 31-8-12
Passport Req..
22-4-2013
VISA ISSUED...
desperately waiting!
LANDED..........
waiting
delta98765 said:
You know RKC I read a few of your last posts and let me tell you that if you feel you have not achieved a lot till date, then pat yourself on the back for having the courage and conviction to do something about it. You have taken the first step and always remember its a very brave step. Not bcos you are leaving bollywood and tv stars behind but because you are moving out of your comfort zone and into totally unfamiliar territory. But as they say - the journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.
So be proud of yourself for having taken that first step and succeeded at that. I am sure that if you give your best in Canada, you will achieve all that you ever dreamt of and more. So have faith in yourself and enjoy the ride.
Beautiful post!....+1 for you buddy! :-*

MITESHKAPADIA

Apr 19, 2011
TORONTO
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2011
Doc's Request.
PER received on 21st December 2011
AOR Received.
24-01-2012
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
Med's Request
22-02-2012
Med's Done....
24-02-2012 Medical sent: 27-02-2012 RPRF encashed on 23rd march
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
22-02-2012 Passport sent: 27-02-2012 RPRF encashed on 23rd march
VISA ISSUED...
10-04-2012.......
LANDED..........
hopefully soon
abhishekgoel007 said:
CONGRATULATIONS..... :) :) :)

Earlyopter

Jan 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-10-2011
Nomination.....
PER.12-01-2012
AOR Received.
first.04-01-2012
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
31-7-2012
Med's Done....
28-8-12, recv by LVO 31-8-12
Passport Req..
22-4-2013
VISA ISSUED...
desperately waiting!
LANDED..........
waiting
abhishekgoel007 said:
WOW!best of luck :D....Calgary seems to be a nice place.

klmy

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore/Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-1-12
Doc's Request.
Same day
Nomination.....
1-3-12
IELTS Request
Alongwith application
Med's Request
13-5-13
Med's Done....
26-5-13
Interview........
Waived ALHAMDOOLILAH
Passport Req..
26-7-13
VISA ISSUED...
7-8-13
abhishekgoel007 said:
Congratulations bro...best of luck for ur new life... ;D

MITESHKAPADIA

Apr 19, 2011
TORONTO
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2011
Doc's Request.
PER received on 21st December 2011
AOR Received.
24-01-2012
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
Med's Request
22-02-2012
Med's Done....
24-02-2012 Medical sent: 27-02-2012 RPRF encashed on 23rd march
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
22-02-2012 Passport sent: 27-02-2012 RPRF encashed on 23rd march
VISA ISSUED...
10-04-2012.......
LANDED..........
hopefully soon
peeush said:
Hi MITESHKAPADIA,

thanks for ur replay and time,

i do the same what u did....send letter to NDVO on 18 th jan to inform about new born baby...they request additional documents....on 3rd feb i send all documents...

the difference with u is that i send credit card number ......
what is ur opinion...can i send it once again with DD or wait for there replay.....or can i go ahead with medical fro all

looking forward,
regards
Peeush
I think DD will be better option....
becuase when I sent them processing fee for my new born...there was no option of CC....
I would suggest you to send them DD....
bcs in how any case they will not charge you double time....
if possible, do it tmro itself and send it dear....
things will definatly settle fast.... :) :) :) :)
all d very best... :) :) :)

piscespao

Star Member
Jul 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
From Buffalo to Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/20/2012
Doc's Request.
10/9/2013
Nomination.....
PER on March 16th, 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with Application 02/20/2012
Med's Request
8/10/2013
Med's Done....
17/10/2013
Passport Req..
2/04/2014
LANDED..........
I PRAY, HOPE n DREAM I will land in 2014
delta98765 said:
Nice.... It gives some hope those words.. that I know are not for me but makes me smile a little bit.. I have been sooo down since I found out how slow is Buffalo and I have been praying for a miracle before December