+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 01, 2011 FSW Applicants_MI 3

A

ASMB

@ LVO applicants

There is a lot of activity observed for the pre-June applications on other threads .... some are getting started processing date, some MR, and some rejections too. Apart from a few extremely luckily MI3 applicants who have already got their MR, the rest of us are probably undergoing background checks. May be this step was skipped for those lucky applicants and hence they got their next steps so fast.

I believe our MI3 applications are sent for background checks with a BFD put on our file ...... in the mean time they are processing for those pre-June applications whose background check results have been obtained. This activity will go on until our BFD, post which they will shift from pre-June files to the current MI3 files and clear our lot, all in a short period of time, I hope. I know all of us are desperately waiting for our MR and wondering when will that happen, I believe the answer lies in our BFD put on the file. That is why I have applied for the GCMS notes to get a clear picture of when to expect to hear from them. I am tired of checking my E-CAS every hour or so, and tired of answering my wife " no change yet " when she asks me every half hour :)

I am sharing this so that some of you may consider getting your GCMS notes to know when will be the next movement on your file. I also find this useful as we do not get an AOR from LVO and this is another way of getting to know when they received our file from CIO and when did they calculate our points and how much is it, and any other comments that will be logged on our file. Also if any of us are to be interviewd, this will give us a heads up and time to prepare. Once they send the interview date the time is too short and in most cases not enough to aquire the GCMS notes in that time frame. In fact I am thinking of continously applying for GCMS notes as I receive the previous one to keep track of the progress.

Good luck to all!
ASMB

avi2011

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2011
AOR Received.
09-01-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
15 August 2012
Med's Done....
November 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-01-2013
Hi,

It is very frustrating to see fast movement in other VOs except LVO. If LVO is short of staff, then that is something they should address, but making applicant wait like this is unfair. The fast track system seems to be working in some VOs but certainly not in LVO.

I would recommend all new applicants to choose other VO if they can......

Applicants whose files are with LVO have no option but to wait.

Rgds

Whiteknight101

Mar 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2011
AOR Received.
Per feb 2012
Med's Request
6 June 2012
Med's Done....
2 August 2012, medicals received line 03 September
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Ppr 1 on 3rd jan 2013
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
March 2013
Hi, I am new to this forum, I applied October 2011, PER received on 10th feb, status shows "In Process" from Pakistan, chosen visa office Islamabad,,,, any suggestion , any advices

possie

Star Member
Sep 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/07/2011
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
21/09/2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
06/03/2012
Med's Done....
05/04/2012. Received by VO 24/04/12. ECAS Medical results have been received 14/05/12
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18/06/2012. Decision made on ecas 18/06/2012
ASMB said:
@ LVO applicants

There is a lot of activity observed for the pre-June applications on other threads .... some are getting started processing date, some MR, and some rejections too. Apart from a few extremely luckily MI3 applicants who have already got their MR, the rest of us are probably undergoing background checks. May be this step was skipped for those lucky applicants and hence they got their next steps so fast.

I believe our MI3 applications are sent for background checks with a BFD put on our file ...... in the mean time they are processing for those pre-June applications whose background check results have been obtained. This activity will go on until our BFD, post which they will shift from pre-June files to the current MI3 files and clear our lot, all in a short period of time, I hope. I know all of us are desperately waiting for our MR and wondering when will that happen, I believe the answer lies in our BFD put on the file. That is why I have applied for the GCMS notes to get a clear picture of when to expect to hear from them. I am tired of checking my E-CAS every hour or so, and tired of answering my wife " no change yet " when she asks me every half hour :)

I am sharing this so that some of you may consider getting your GCMS notes to know when will be the next movement on your file. I also find this useful as we do not get an AOR from LVO and this is another way of getting to know when they received our file from CIO and when did they calculate our points and how much is it, and any other comments that will be logged on our file. Also if any of us are to be interviewd, this will give us a heads up and time to prepare. Once they send the interview date the time is too short and in most cases not enough to aquire the GCMS notes in that time frame. In fact I am thinking of continously applying for GCMS notes as I receive the previous one to keep track of the progress.

Good luck to all!
ASMB
ASMB
Thank you for the really useful information and it is nice to have some idea of what is happening (have given you a +1 for your eforts!!) Could I ask you to explain about GCMS, for example how to get it, how much it costs? as I don't really know much about it. Thanks for your help :)

NAJIM

Star Member
Feb 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 sept 2011
Doc's Request.
Sent
AOR Received.
20 dec 2011
IELTS Request
7.5 sent
File Transfer...
Not yet
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Not yet
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
ASMB said:
@ LVO applicants

I believe our MI3 applications are sent for background checks with a BFD put on our file ...... in the mean time they are processing for those pre-June applications whose background check results have been obtained. This activity will go on until our BFD, post which they will shift from pre-June files to the current MI3 files and clear our lot, all in a short period of time, I hope. I know all of us aLre desperately waiting for our MR and wondering when will that happen, I believe the answer lies in our BFD put on the file. That is why I have applied for the GCMS notes to get a clear picture of when to expect to hear from them. I am tired of checking my E-CAS every hour or so, and tired of answering my wife " no change yet " when she asks me every half hour :)

Good luck to all!
ASMB

lol that is funny dude. And good idea

shamloo

Feb 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received by CIO on 30 Jan 2012
Nomination.....
PER issued on 02 Mar 2012
Dear fellows,

I received my PER on second of March, and I cannot describe how happy I am even by considering the fact that I know there will be a long way in front of us!
The correspondence also acknowledges receipt of my payment dated 20 Feb 2012 in the amount of 550.00 Canadian dollars.

God bless all of us friends.

AVSNEH

Dec 11, 2010
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-07-2011
Doc's Request.
Send with Application
Nomination.....
Bank (BOI) : BD Charged 03-08-2011
AOR Received.
PER: 14-09-2011 10:53 AM (EDT)
IELTS Request
Send with Application (7.5 Band)
File Transfer...
RBVO: 5-10-2011 2nd AOR: 05-10-2011. (09-10-2011: 'In Process')
Med's Request
12-01-2012 by Lawyer, 13-01-2012 by me over E-mail
Med's Done....
14-01-2012 Sent by DMP: 24-01-2012 Med. Recv Line: 03-02-2012
Interview........
Waived..(by God's grace)
Passport Req..
13-01-2011 (DD/PP sent on 25th Feb'12)
VISA ISSUED...
04-07-2012 (DM:7/7/12) (Got PP in Hand-11-07-2012)
LANDED..........
21-09-2012 [img]http://www.webweaver.nu/clipart/img/holidays/canada-day/canadian-flag-small.png[/img]

shijoal

Feb 27, 2011
new delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
newdelhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2011
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
not yet
AOR Received.
06-09=2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
09-11-2011
Med's Request
16-01-2012
Med's Done....
24-01-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
16-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet
NKKD Hortons said:
I will apply again unless buffalo starts processing MI3 applicants before that. I am preparing for my new application and praying that 2121 will still be there in the new NOC list.

You will get your medical next week. Stay fit boy.
dear nkkd, what happened to your application?

CRU

Oct 7, 2011
I'm happy to read your messages that your application were all successful. Too bad I got a decision made in my e-cas already without medical request so I'm sure it's a rejection letter. =(

takemblues

Star Member
Dec 31, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ASMB said:
@ LVO applicants

Good luck to all!
ASMB
i am mi3 july applicant already ordered caips and got them.
According to notes
criminality check not started
security check not started
medicals not started

dudegujrat

Jan 27, 2012
india
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/12/2011
Doc's Request.
Waived
Nomination.....
PER feb 20 2012
AOR Received.
feb 20 2012
IELTS Request
sent
File Transfer...
22/03/2012 and 2nd AOR
Med's Request
25 april 2012 by God`s Grace
Med's Done....
30 april 2012 and ecas updated to medical received by GOD's Grace on 7may 2012
Interview........
WAIVED OFF BY GOD'S GRACE
Passport Req..
25april 2012 with Grace of God and RPRF encashed on 16 may 2012
VISA ISSUED...
BY GOD'S GRACE 5 june DECISION MADE 8 JUNE 2012
LANDED..........
21 June 2012
shamloo said:
Dear fellows,

I received my PER on second of March, and I cannot describe how happy I am even by considering the fact that I know there will be a long way in front of us!
The correspondence also acknowledges receipt of my payment dated 20 Feb 2012 in the amount of 550.00 Canadian dollars.

thats great news may God bless you always and everybody..........

God bless all of us friends.

abhishekgoel007

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2011
Canada > Alberta > Calgary
Once, Boss, Officer & Clerk going 4 a meeting.
They saw a Jin.
Jin said: As i fulfill 3 wishes at a time But u r 3 persons so i will fulfill 1 wish for each.

Clerk said: Send me to America with a lot of money clerk disappears. (wish fulfilled)

Officer said: Send me to Paris with a lot of beautiful girls. officer disappears. (wish fulfilled)

Jin said to Boss: what is ur wish?

He said: "I want these two idiots back at office after lunch." :D :p

Moral: Always Let the BOSS SPEAK 1st...

abhishekgoel007

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2011
Canada > Alberta > Calgary
‎1. What is d height of Modern Patriotism?
Dhoti with a zip

2. What is d height of Secrecy?
Offering blank visiting cards.

3. What is d height of Activelaziness?
Asking for a lift to house while on a morning walk.

4. What is d height of Laziness?
Adopting a child.

5. What is d height of Craziness?
Getting a blank paper Xeroxed

6. What is d height of Forgetfulness?
Seeing the mirror and trying to recollect when you Saw Him / her Last.

7. What is d height of Stupidity?
A man looking through a keyhole of a glass door.

8. What is d height of Honesty?
A pregnant woman taking one and a half ticket.

9. What is d height of Suicide?
A dwarf jumping from the footpath on the road.

10. What is d height of De-hydration?
A cow giving milk powder.

11. What is d Height of Heights?
"Rajnikanth"