Med's Done....
20-12-12
Passport Req..
PPR1 03-04-13 DM 22-04-13 PPR2 02-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-05-13
LANDED..........
November 1, 2013
And westpoint! I am sure tht sidestep is a male for mahesh is written in place of his signature. Not an addition to the power puff gang of urs:)

westpoint

Champion Member
Jan 1, 2009
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-27-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
12-21-11
AOR Received.
waiting...
IELTS Request
submitted along with the application package...
File Transfer...
Med's Request
....01-02-2012
Med's Done....
....13-02-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11/4/2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
pr_moon_moon said:
Dear xxxxx,

This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2011/07/06.

When should I contact CIC?
You must notify CIC of any changes to your application. Examples of changes include:
• Changes in your personal circumstances, such as birth or adoption of a child, a marriage or a divorce
• Change of contact information (e-mail, mailing address, telephone number)
• Appointment or change of immigration representative or designated individual
• Decision to withdraw your application
To notify CIC of changes to your application, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions.asp, select the office stated below, and follow the directions for “Case Specific Enquiry.”
When will CIC contact me?
CIC will contact you if we require additional information, documents, or an interview. For general guidance on what to expect, you can visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications and consult the “What happens next” section of the instruction guide associated with the application form you used.

How do I check the status of my application?
You may use either the Unique Client Identifier (UCI) or Application Number above to check the status of your application on the CIC website. Please visit www.cic.gc.ca/english and in the “I Need To ...” section on the right-hand side of the page, select “Check application status.”

How long will it take to process my application?
Processing times vary. You can consult the processing times for reference at: www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times
Please be aware that answering e-mails takes time away from processing applications. For this reason, unless your application has exceeded normal processing times, please limit your correspondence to notifying us of changes in your application.

How can I prepare for immigration to Canada?
Please consult the following resources about settlement in Canada:
• For information on language assessment and training, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/before-language-training.asp
• For information on employment, visit www.credentials.gc.ca and www.workingincanada.gc.ca
• For information on housing, education, health, important documents, and other topics, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers

We trust that this information concerning your application for permanent residence in Canada is helpful.

Consulate General of Canada
Visa Section
3000 HSBC Center
Buffalo, New York
14203-2884, USA
www.buffalo.gc.ca
www.cic.gc.ca

thank you for responding PR_Moon ;), yes that is acknowledgement of receipt by your visa office

and this is a sample 2nd AOR for Canadian Embassy Manila:

March 8, 2011
UCI: XXXXXXXX
*XXXXXXX*
Application: E00XXXXXX
*E00XXXXXX*

Dear kikay081:

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada which we have received at this office. You must quote the application number pasted above in any future correspondence.

Processing time

Applications for permanent residence in Canada in the category in which you have applied are finalized in an average of 6 to 12 months in our office. If you have not received any instructions from this office within six (6) months from the date of this letter, please contact us directly and inform us of this.

Interview

You will be notified in writing of any requirements for your interview, if required, prior to the date of the interview, and you will be provided with further instructions at that time.

Section 15 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act authorizes an officer to proceed with an examination where a person makes an application for permanent residence in Canada for the purpose of determining whether the person and all his or her accompanying family members appear to be persons who may be granted entry into Canada. To proceed with an examination, a personal interview is sometimes required.

Section 16 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act states that a person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination. If an applicant appears for the interview without all the family members as required by the officer, then the required examination cannot be completed. This means that the applicant would be found to be inadmissible to Canada as a foreign national by virtue of the fact that he or she has not complied with all the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and the Regulations, following sections 11 and 41 of the Act.

Interpreters

If required, applicants must arrange for interpreters in advance for any family members who will be interviewed and who are unable to communicate well in either of Canada's official languages (English or French). If applicable, instructions for the provision of interpreters will be provided to you prior to your interview appointment.

Non-resident applications

If you or any of your accompanying family members are not normally resident in the area of responsibility of this office, then there may be additional delays in the processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada. These delays may result from the need to refer your case to the Canadian Immigration office which is responsible for the country in which you or your family members normally reside. This referral is necessary to verify any information that you have provided with your application, or for advice concerning qualifications or other matters of a local concern that should be taken into account when assessing your application.

Change in circumstance

Let us know by fax or email if there is a change in your personal circumstances, such as the birth of a child, a marriage or divorce. (See our contact information below.) You must also inform us in writing of any

• Change of address, including change of e-mail address;
• Change or cancellation of immigration representative; or
• Request for withdrawal of your application.

Our contact information is as follows:

Immigration Section
Canadian Embassy, Manila
Level 6, Tower 2, RCBC Plaza
6819 Ayala Avenue
Makati City 1200
Philippines Fax: (63-2) 843-1094 / 843-1096
Email: manil.immigration @ international.gc.ca

Communication by email and use of COLLECT COURIER

We will communicate with you by email where possible if you have indicated an email address in your application or made an enquiry. Therefore, please ensure that you provide us with a valid email address and that you check your email account regularly.

Our normal means of communication for larger envelopes is by COURIER COLLECT given the increased speed and security of delivery. Passport(s) with immigrant visa(s), Confirmation of Permanent Residence Form(s), and/or original documents that we are returning to you will also be sent by this method. At the time of delivery, payment must first be paid to the courier company before they will release the package. If you do not wish to pay for a costlier international shipment, please provide a delivery address in the Philippines.

Prepare yourself for immigration to Canada

Your application has just been received at our visa office and several months may pass before you know the final decision on your application. We encourage you to use these months to gather information on Canada.

One of your first steps should be to begin researching potential employment in Canada. Keep in mind that many occupations in Canada are not regulated. For those occupations, the employer is responsible for assessing and recognizing your qualifications. However, some occupations are regulated and do not permit persons to practice without a license. To obtain a license to practice a regulated occupation, you must go through a formal assessment and an acceptance of your education and professional qualifications by a regulatory body. This assessment will compare your training, education and experience to Canadian requirements. The assessment will also help determine whether further training and evaluation may be needed before you acquire a license to practice your occupation in Canada.

In partnership with Service Canada, the Foreign Credentials Referral Office (FCRO) provides information and referrals to individuals seeking employment in Canada. You can find more information on the FCRO Web site at www.credentials.gc.ca. Clients in Canada can call 1-888-854-1805 or the Service Canada general enquiries number at 1-800-O-Canada (1-800-622-6232) for more information. Clients in Canada can also obtain in-person service at Service Canada Centers throughout Canada.

The Going to Canada Internet site at www.directioncanada.gc.ca contains important information about living and working in Canada as well as a "Working in Canada Tool" which will tell you what the current prospects are for your occupation across Canada. It offers information on essential skills, job descriptions, work conditions and opportunities. It will also tell you whether your occupation is a regulated profession in Canada or not.

We trust that you find this information helpful. Thank you for your interest in Canada.

Sincerely,

Federal Skilled Worker Unit
Immigration Section, Manila

westpoint

Champion Member
Jan 1, 2009
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-27-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
12-21-11
AOR Received.
waiting...
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
....01-02-2012
Med's Done....
....13-02-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11/4/2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Your Highness said:
Hi chekav,

When you log into ECAS, your name appear first and below that your address. Just below your address you will find this option.

To change this mailing address, contact us.

i checked my ecas tonight, and it is the first time i ever saw my address since receipt of my PER, in the same order that chekav has below:

chekav said:
Hi YH. When I log into my ECAS, on top comes my current mailing add. Below which is the following line:
"If you want to see the details of an application, click on the underlined status."
Then below it is "
"Applicant Permanent residence status
My name In Process
"

As u can c there is no option of add change. Is it how it is wid u or is it just me who hasn't got d hang of it. Wd appreciate if u or anybody on the forum cd shed some light on it. Thanx.

the only difference chekav is that i can see an option for changing address? u should see it before ur name. the address comes first, below it is that change option then after it is your name...kindly recheck again

westpoint

Champion Member
Jan 1, 2009
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-27-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
12-21-11
AOR Received.
waiting...
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
....01-02-2012
Med's Done....
....13-02-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11/4/2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
jijitipie said:
my agent called me yesterday to inform me about my medical notice..I still dont know the exact date of its issuance from CEM..will go to manila next week..Thank you Almighty God.Thank you Jesus.

god bless us all guys..

whooaaa congratulations jijitipie!!! please inform us asap the date of MR as soon as u get hold on it ;) for now i will just date it today, the day u reported it and we'll just update it once u know the exact date dear, thank you, stay healthy and fit, ur on ur way to Canada

westpoint

Champion Member
Jan 1, 2009
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-27-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
12-21-11
AOR Received.
waiting...
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
....01-02-2012
Med's Done....
....13-02-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11/4/2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
chintu007 said:
Hi All,

I am OCT 28th Applicant with NOC 3113. Currently it is 463 as of January 3rd, 2011. 37 entries left before CAP of 500 reaches.

Do you guys think I can make it to the cap?

Please share your experience/expertise.

Regards
Chintu

i think (personally) you have a chance of making it into the cap...btw, if i am not mistaken, ur lapen (#186)in the ss?

westpoint

Champion Member
Jan 1, 2009
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-27-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
12-21-11
AOR Received.
waiting...
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
....01-02-2012
Med's Done....
....13-02-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11/4/2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
NKKD Hortons said:
Hey pr_moon_moon,

Congratulations! This is your 2nd AOR. When did you receive this email/letter? Buffalo does not want to disclose when the visa office received the file. I guess hence the original date of appn receipt was mentioned in this mail.

Looks like BUffalo has started to send 2nd AORs.

and you're next to get that 2nd AOR my friend ;)

christine021709

Star Member
Nov 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july 8 2011
AOR Received.
oct 3 2011
File Transfer...
0ct 25 2011
westpoint said:
and you're next to get that 2nd AOR my friend ;)
hi westpoint i sent u a PM

westpoint

Champion Member
Jan 1, 2009
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-27-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
12-21-11
AOR Received.
waiting...
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
....01-02-2012
Med's Done....
....13-02-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11/4/2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
SmartPT said:
Dont worry avikashyap, same was with me. I hv rcvd my PER on 23rd dec nd i was unable to login inspite of all efforts. Then i send an email to CIC about my situation with all my details. After 5-6 days of email to them, u knw yesterday my ecas got functional. I dont knw it is due to email or otherwise, so send them an email with subject as ECAS UNAVAILABILITY.

Hope this helps u. Best of luck...

i'm happy to know your ecas is working now ;)

Zee.One

Dec 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2011
Nomination.....
PER Received 10-01-2012
IELTS Request
8 bands Sent with Application
File Transfer...
In Process 10-01-2012
Med's Request
10-03-2013
Med's Done....
25-04-2013
Interview........
14-02-2013
Passport Req..
PPR-1 (31-05-13) PPR-2 (25-06-13)
VISA ISSUED...
09-07-2013
LANDED..........
Sep/October
luckymystery said:
I have a good news to share with you all my friends.

And that is I have got new line added in my ecas today, my address re-appeared on 6th Jan,2012 and today i just log in and saw this

"We started processing your application on January 4, 2012."

I hope my MR is on its way... 8)

Good luck to all.

New year has come with good news.
Best of luck

westpoint

Champion Member
Jan 1, 2009
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-27-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
12-21-11
AOR Received.
waiting...
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
....01-02-2012
Med's Done....
....13-02-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11/4/2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........

advanta1

Aug 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2011
Doc's Request.
IELTS & PCC sent with the application
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
PER on 26.10.11
IELTS Request
sent with the documents
File Transfer...
23-11-2011TRACK SHEET : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgthpG06V9k3dGE0Mldod0ljWTZjR25HZkpydDZ3QXc&hl=fil#gid=0
Med's Request
1-02-2012
Med's Done....
18-02-2012 Passport received by CHC: Thursday, February 23, 2012 @ 1515 Hrs
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
01-02-2012 received by CHC on February 23
VISA ISSUED...
MARCH 22, 2012
LANDED..........
11 June 2012 Winnipeg
luckymystery said:
I have a good news to share with you all my friends.

And that is I have got new line added in my ecas today, my address re-appeared on 6th Jan,2012 and today i just log in and saw this

"We started processing your application on January 4, 2012."

I hope my MR is on its way... 8)

Good luck to all.
Congratulations!!

aba2011

Dec 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with Application
AOR Received.
26-10-2011
IELTS Request
Sent With Application
File Transfer...
Not yet received
Med's Request
17/07/2012 --- Remedical Request: 12/03/2014
Med's Done....
Received by LVO on 14/08/2012
Interview........
Waived.............
Passport Req..
19-03-2014 AND Decision Made: 10-04-2014
ovais said:
Wow! Its a great news. Congrats man! Ur mystery is solved. This weekend is full of excellent news.
Congratulations Ovais,
How long will normally takes time till you receive your MR?
I do appreciate your reply
aba2011

westpoint

Champion Member
Jan 1, 2009
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-27-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
12-21-11
AOR Received.
waiting...
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
....01-02-2012
Med's Done....
....13-02-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11/4/2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
gina pie said:
anyone who got PPR this week ? :) im patiently waiting for it ! ;)

hi gina,

im pretty sure ur going to get ur PPR soon ;)

btw i noticed in our ss that ur data is still missing some info? i hope u can send the missing details so i can complete it? thank you and we look forward to hearing ur PPR post ;)

westpoint

Champion Member
Jan 1, 2009
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-27-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
12-21-11
AOR Received.
waiting...
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
....01-02-2012
Med's Done....
....13-02-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11/4/2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
shibu said:
Admin. Please enter my details in spreadsheet

NOC 7216
VO ND
File reached @ NS 30/12/11

welcome shibu ;)

Ravi_07

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2011
AOR Received.
[move][color=red]PER : 12-01-2012[/color][/move]
IELTS Request
8 Bands (original sent with application)
File Transfer...
[move][color=purple]AOR : 08-02-2012[/color][/move]
LANDED..........
05-10-2014 [IMG]http://i716.photobucket.com/albums/ww163/vwvvww/MSN%20Avatars/agent.png[/IMG]
westpoint said:
they are already in the spreadsheet doc, except for ravu??? we'd be happy to include ravu if u could furnish us his details, thank you for bringing it to our attention :)
Now who the hell is RAVU......?