+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Judicial review

Munt

Feb 7, 2020
Good morning everyone,
So my application for citizenship being in process for 28 month . Tried different type to make them move but no luck . My lawyer , did. Demand letter to them to finalize my application but they didn’t replay to that demand . My lawyer will start doing the judicial review for this case . Do you think this will be a good idea to let them make a decision on my application. How long it will take ?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Good morning everyone,
So my application for citizenship being in process for 28 month . Tried different type to make them move but no luck . My lawyer , did. Demand letter to them to finalize my application but they didn’t replay to that demand . My lawyer will start doing the judicial review for this case . Do you think this will be a good idea to let them make a decision on my application. How long it will take ?
You're posting in the wrong section of the forum. You need to post in the Citizenship section.

Judicial review doesn't make sense since you haven't been refused. Mandamus makes sense.

Anyway, you are in the wrong section of the forum. You need to post your question in the right section. The answers here do not apply to your situation.

Reactions: B-Nice

A_Sidhu

Star Member
Nov 20, 2014
Category........
FST
Visa Office......
India
Hi
Does anyone know how long will take it to get review and decision from the Federal court?
Could you or any other please let me know how to file for judicial review online and which and how many forms I have to attach in my application?

Reactions: Shaparak1996

Ebonybaba247

May 1, 2022
Ottawa
Goodmorning house please just a quick question I have judiciary review and h$c application in process and I don't know maybe both will be in process at the came time because I first apply for judiciary review in February 2022 while h&c july 2O22

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Goodmorning house please just a quick question I have judiciary review and h$c application in process and I don't know maybe both will be in process at the came time because I first apply for judiciary review in February 2022 while h&c july 2O22
JR is usually processed first. If JR is negative H&C usually starts being processed.

Mhy0811

Star Member
Oct 27, 2018
If the court decision on your JR was in favor of you and you won the case against immigration, sent for redetermination what is the aproval rate?

Danii120

Nov 10, 2019
If the court decision on your JR was in favor of you and you won the case against immigration, sent for redetermination what is the aproval rate?
I’m curious as well on this as our went back to rad after Jr approval. Any update?