+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Judicial review

CanadaLandy

Star Member
Jan 8, 2022
Hi

1. Can submit H.& C. application or PRRA if eligible, or go home.
Hi
Here is my home no need to go elsewhere
I have a plan to do that HC in case If JR dismissed then PRRA if not get our goal then married with Canadian citizen so don’t say something like **** ya here is my land my home

Reactions: B-Nice and Swagzzy

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi
Here is my home no need to go elsewhere
I have a plan to do that HC in case If JR dismissed then PRRA if not get our goal then married with Canadian citizen so don’t say something like **** ya here is my land my home
whether there is a chance of ppra is very delendent on your countrt of origin. Marrying a Canadian to remain in Canada also doesn't guarantee that you can remain in Canada. IRCC isn't stupid. If you start dating a Canadian and get married after exhausting other ways to remain in the country there will be concerns that it is a marriage of convenience.

CanadaLandy

Star Member
Jan 8, 2022
whether there is a chance of ppra is very delendent on your countrt of origin. Marrying a Canadian to remain in Canada also doesn't guarantee that you can remain in Canada. IRCC isn't stupid. If you start dating a Canadian and get married after exhausting other ways to remain in the country there will be concerns that it is a marriage of convenience.
If ircc not stupid people they didn’t shop asylum lol that is true for many immigration programs