+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

judicial review after study permit rejected, please urgent help!

trendyx

Apr 9, 2019
Need gcms to check the remarks then can suggest u
@Greeny786 my friend said her spouse got a medical request in early December and till now, no PPR. Is it normal? Secondly, do you knowing anyone who recently got a settlement out of court from Poland and ended up getting an approval? I'm really curious.

Kwesi Fred

Nov 11, 2020
I applied for my study permit April 2020. Got approved 31st December 2020. Submitted passport for visa in January 2021 got refused because of VO laziness saying they were unable to verify bank statement after requesting for gcsm note whereas my bank confirmed verification was sent to embassy with a document as proof. Choose the JR path and got settlement in September 2021 and finally file was reopened after sending series of emails & webforms to Accra VO. They requested for an updated document which was bank statement and i submitted to ircc upon their request with a balance $27,000 for a 1 yr program as i have completed 1 year online. Today i got a refusal from IRCC again!!! I'm devastated Any help out here plssss????

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
I applied for my study permit April 2020. Got approved 31st December 2020. Submitted passport for visa in January 2021 got refused because of VO laziness saying they were unable to verify bank statement after requesting for gcsm note whereas my bank confirmed verification was sent to embassy with a document as proof. Choose the JR path and got settlement in September 2021 and finally file was reopened after sending series of emails & webforms to Accra VO. They requested for an updated document which was bank statement and i submitted to ircc upon their request with a balance $27,000 for a 1 yr program as i have completed 1 year online. Today i got a refusal from IRCC again!!! I'm devastated Any help out here plssss????
Can you share your profile and reasons for the rejection? to make it easy for other members to advise/comment

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
How much is your tuition? How long is your program?

aspirant256

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2020
Very unfortunate, sorry to hear that, what reasons did they give you? why are they not able to verify your bank statement? send a swift receipt to them for the transactions you did for your school fees.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
It’s even harder to accept when you have the ViSA and plane ticket then IRCC will tell that your application is back in review then refuse it eventually…Why IRCC will do that? Any idea about this?
You had your study permit approved and the cancelled? This is a very unusual situation. Something may have caused your application to be reassessed. Could be a variety of things. Would order GCMS notes.