+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Judicial Certificate # 2 or Criminal Record Certificate #2 - Vietnam


Star Member
Sep 16, 2017
Hello, I'm a Filipina living as a tourist in Hanoi. CIC requested in November a Vietnamese Criminal Record #2. We went to the Sở Tư pháp Hà Nội at 221 Trần Phú, P. Văn Quán, Hà Đông, Hà Nội and obtained what we thought was already the the Criminal Record #2. The VO Manila wrote us now that we submitted the Criminal Record #1 and asks us to get a #2. The question is did we get the wrong Certificate in the right place or do we need to go to an other So Tu Phap/Government Institution. Neither my spouse or me speak Vietnamese.