+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Judge decision

adarazi

Sep 25, 2018
TODAY guys i fnished from hearing ,and one of the toughest hearing ,it goes around of 2 hours , she asked a lots ,many questions ,many un expected questions , lol no mercy ... after that she told me your lawyer will ask ... after break my lawyer asked me questions , and then she told us she will asked me more questions ...oh my god ... and then she request lawyer to make brief .. after my lawyer tell the story ,she said i will send descion later ... to the experts what does it mean ?

live&love

Apr 25, 2018
That means that they will determine your eligibility for approval later & will mail you the decision. I hope you get acceppted.

eeshoo

Star Member
Apr 25, 2017
TODAY guys i fnished from hearing ,and one of the toughest hearing ,it goes around of 2 hours , she asked a lots ,many questions ,many un expected questions , lol no mercy ... after that she told me your lawyer will ask ... after break my lawyer asked me questions , and then she told us she will asked me more questions ...oh my god ... and then she request lawyer to make brief .. after my lawyer tell the story ,she said i will send descion later ... to the experts what does it mean ?
after hearing what did ur lawyer say to you about that? he said something to you...
one more question that after how many months you got finall hearing date? i meant timeline of hearing?
second , in which province u have filed ur case?
can you please share your some asked question or something you feel to share necessary..
thanks