+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JRN Rajasthan Vidyapeeth university assessment for ECA WES

Shadan Faridi

May 3, 2018
I was able to get my sealed transcripts in 2016. I have the number, Please PM me so I can send you the number (I am not able to post the number on this forum)
You need to pay around Rs 5000 to get it. Hope this helps someone.
Hello frnd!
Could u plz forward me your numbr??

Shadan Faridi

May 3, 2018
Bad news folks, I guess getting positive ECA report is next to impossible for those who have obtained degree from JRN Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University, check out the following link which I found on https://www.bcit.ca/ices/eca/requirements/i.shtml an official page of International Credential Evaluation Service, one of the agencies which do offer ECA service as per ICI guidelines.

https://www.bcit.ca/files/ices/pdf/ices_indian__universities_institutions.pdf

So after receiving negative feedback from WES earlier and now this I have lost all hope of getting Canadian PR, just trying to spread the word through this post since when I started to look for relevant details regarding getting ECA for my JRN Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University degree I could not find any good reliable resource. I must appreciate International Credential Evaluation Service for putting those details on their site which made it crystal clear.
Have u tried through IQAS authority ??

Srinucanada

May 21, 2018
Did anyone try to get the eca for jnrv done through iqas? I see that they go through the ugc and aicte website data for approved university

rajeshkmbs

Mar 19, 2018
I have tried with many peoples all I get that university has stopped issuing the transcript for B.Tech course because it is invalid now due to the supreme court order. If anyone has any contact for getting transcript please let me know.

Raz0r

Jul 9, 2017
I have tried with many peoples all I get that university has stopped issuing the transcript for B.Tech course because it is invalid now due to the supreme court order. If anyone has any contact for getting transcript please let me know.
Heard that the degrees offered in this Uni are fake , is that true? Like many people buy certificates from here and the management is ok with it, but then again I am not 100% certain as these info are from 3rd parties.

rajeshkmbs

Mar 19, 2018
Heard that the degrees offered in this Uni are fake , is that true? Like many people buy certificates from here and the management is ok with it, but then again I am not 100% certain as these info are from 3rd parties.
Hi,
In term of buying a degree from this university, I believe it is not true. but at the moment honorable supreme court has ordered to cancel the Engineering Degree issued by this university and other two universities after the session 2001-2005, coz after that period university has not got approval to run the technical course in distance mode but still they have taken admissions and on completion issued the degree to students as well. But those degree stands to cancel or invalid at present.

Reactions: Bittu.C.1980

Bittu.C.1980

Dec 22, 2018
Hi,
In term of buying a degree from this university, I believe it is not true. but at the moment honorable supreme court has ordered to cancel the Engineering Degree issued by this university and other two universities after the session 2001-2005, coz after that period university has not got approval to run the technical course in distance mode but still they have taken admissions and on completion issued the degree to students as well. But those degree stands to cancel or invalid at present.
In my case, I have already been sent my transcripts to WES and same was updated on WES portal too by WES officials on 5th Dec and under Review.
Now God knows what will happen with my case.

rajeshkmbs

Mar 19, 2018
In my case, I have already been sent my transcripts to WES and same was updated on WES portal too by WES officials on 5th Dec and under Review.
Now God knows what will happen with my case.
Just wait for the WES response that 's the things we can do if the case is under evaluation, hope you may get positive response.