+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JRN Rajasthan Vidyapeeth university assessment for ECA WES

denaroselyn

Feb 27, 2019
I was able to get my sealed transcripts in 2016. I have the number, Please PM me so I can send you the number (I am not able to post the number on this forum)
You need to pay around Rs 5000 to get it. Hope this helps someone.
Could you please send me the details for this process.

Boeing777

Apr 11, 2019
Hi, regarding your MBA course, what was the procedure followed. I also did MBA.. issue is when i try to fill the name of institute on WES portal it says WES doesn’t verify degree from JRNV.. your help would be highly appreciated

Boeing777

Apr 11, 2019
I was able to get my sealed transcripts in 2016. I have the number, Please PM me so I can send you the number (I am not able to post the number on this forum)
Hi can u share the number

MATEEN AHMED

Dec 17, 2019
hello
please help me out how to get ECA for JRN rajasthan unviersity already BCIT rejected my form assessment

please help me out of this

Feb 3, 2020
Hi, I also need to apply for my transcript for diploma in mechanical engineering. Plz can u guide

Feb 3, 2020
Hi plz can u share the details. I also need to get my transcript for diploma in mechanical engineering.
thank u in advance.
I also have another question, i have completed my diploma through distance learning. I just want to confirm if JRN is genuine. As I have come across cases who say that their degrees are fake n fridge.
Plz help me

Ronnys85

Jun 16, 2023
Hi,
Did anyone got positive response from ECA agencies for RVDU B tech evaluation.. which ECA is best shot for consideration. Please respond.