Interview........
Waived :-)
Passport Req..
Step-1 on 05-03-12. Ecas Decision Made on 05-3-12, Step-2 02-5-12
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-12
LANDED..........
July - 12
Thats gives immense pleasure that our brother is making his bright future in Canada. Way to go brother..
I wish you to be more prosperous. Ameen!

And please remember us in your Dua's..
Take care.
Assalam-0-Alaikum.

imran7799

Jun 21, 2010
Surat
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2010
AOR Received.
14-06-2010
VISA ISSUED...
March 2011
LANDED..........
July 15, 2011
Thanks omm, charninder and luckymystery

kjsamir

Jan 16, 2010
Hi Imran,

Could you please share with your cell number so that I can talk you in person. I have my application in the In _process stage and had a few questions. If you don't mind, please send me your cell number at kjsamir@yahoo.com.

Samir

welcomecanada

Star Member
Jun 10, 2013
Toronto, Canada
Job Offer........
Yes
imran7799 said:
Hi Guys,

I am not a good writer so please forgive me for any mistakes.

I received the Canadian Visa in March 2011. This was my second attempt for Visa. My first visa was rejected due to the shortage of points. So it took 2 thrilling (you all know why it's thrilling) years for me to get the Visa.

At the time I got Visa I was not sure if I wanted to move to Canada (I was wrong though). Me and my wife both had a decent job in India and some of the family members also wanted us to stay in India. But finally we decided to Move to Canada. I resigned from my job and started preparation for the Canada. (Guys, it's very essential that you do thorough preparation in India.).

I landed in Canada on 15th July 2011 (Around 20 days ago). The landing experience was good but little tiring. I traveled by Jet Airways and had a connecting flight from London. I had to make a little hurry at London airport because my first flight was delayed and there was a very small gap between the two flights. (Suggestion here please keep at least 4 hours of gap between two flights). When I reached Toronto my Bags didn't arrive because of that delay. (Suggestion here please keep things in Handbag so that you can manage few days if your bags gets lost). I received my bags next day. Apart from these my landing experience was quite smooth. The immigration office at Toronto was really nice. He asked me few questions and also checked my settlement funds. It only took around 20 mins for me to clear everything at immigration.

One of my relative came to pick me up at the Airport. We reached home at around 1:00. It was Friday so we went for the Namaz directly. After Namaz we had lunch took a bit rest and directly went to the Service Canada office to get my SIN Card procedure done. I also opened the bank account same day.

Magical things happen then after, Things that I never expected would happen so early. I applied for few jobs during Sunday and Monday. Attended my first interview on Tuesday and Got a Job in my filed on Wednesday. I didn't believe that I got a Job in my field on the 5th day of my landing. (I am a Software Developer by the way). I had to start my job on 2nd of August so had few days before I start my work. So during these days I took driving lessons and obtained the driving license. Also searched for few houses. Today is my third day at office and had a great experience so far. People here are very helpful and understanding.

BTW guys I forgot to mention on thing. I have come alone here first. My wife would join me in one or two months now. We planned the way so that I come here first then get settled and then she'll come so that at least she can have her job running in India.

It's summer here and this country is really beautiful in summer. There are lots of things to do here at weekend. Now I have no regret over my decision to move here.
Please let me know if anyone requires any kind of information or help (If your query is urgent the please PM me). I have learned a lot from this forum.
Dear Friend,
Am a 2013 applicant in 2174 category.
Is there any precautions or preparations that we could do from our home country to get a job easily in canada?
Actually am willing to land at calgary.

One more thing, is it possible to land @ canada seperately i.e first me and after couple of months my wife and daughter?

amruthaamr

Dec 24, 2013
Thank you for your experience..............

Is it easy to take driving licence in canada?????????...How much will it cost??????

Is it easy to get a house in torrento????

Me ,my husband and my new born baby are planning to come together in canada,if everything is ok.........Will it be ok??????