i did my medical in jan , 2011

Still waiting

nasj

Star Member
Jan 22, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
We have an old Application at Cairo Visa Office since March 2007, and still waiting.

Sama2007

Star Member
Feb 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear,

My application since 2007
CHC London
waiting for medical :-X and still waiting .....................

FFFF

Jan 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2007
Doc's Request.
November 2009 sent in Feb 2010
Med's Request
18 August 2010
Med's Done....
15 Sept 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16 March 2011 and sent on 19 April 2011
VISA ISSUED...
26 MAY 2011 ( Visa Stamped 18 May 2011 )
LANDED..........
Landed on 25 June 2011
Ya hala belnashama... I applied in Sept 2007. I got the medical in Sept 2010 and RPRF. Requested to update the PCC on 14 Feb 2011. Now I’m waiting the PPR inshalla. hope will receive soon.

canonly1

Star Member
Mar 14, 2010
Good luck Kingomar,
Do you know any of the old applicants (2005 transferred to Warsaw) who are receiving their pprs?

memo74

Mar 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-3-2007
Doc's Request.
15-7-2009
AOR Received.
20-6-2007
IELTS Request
30-11-2009
Med's Request
waiting
Hi All,
I have the same timeline as sama2007 and also waiting for medical. I hope to finish processing our applications this year.

All my best wishes.

memo

yafa80

Jan 30, 2010
Hi:
I'm from Jordan and I applied since Jan 2007 and status is : still in process
I applied through Damascus and I don't know how more to go ?

cut85

Mar 9, 2011
Dear All,

Any Jordanian know where I can translate the family book " Daftar Al-3a2elah" and from where I can notarize it?
I'm new to this whole thing, and I would really appreciate it for any help.

Sama2007

Star Member
Feb 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cut85 said:
Dear All,

Any Jordanian know where I can translate the family book " Daftar Al-3a2elah" and from where I can notarize it?
I'm new to this whole thing, and I would really appreciate it for any help.
Dear Cut85,
For what do u want to translate this book!! You dont need it at all!! do not translate it , it doesnt need.

cut85

Mar 9, 2011
Sama2007 said:
Dear Cut85,
For what do u want to translate this book!! You dont need it at all!! do not translate it , it doesnt need.
Thank you Sama for your reply.
I was reading in the checklist of the Damascus Visa office that for Jordanians you need a copy of the Family book, plus an English birth certificate which is easy to obtain. Correct me if I'm wrong

In reference of page 9/17 of the Damascus Visa Office checklist.
Residents of Jordan, Iraq, Lebanon and Syria
(Certified translations into English or French required, with photocopies of the original documents.)
Civil status certificates for the principal applicant, spouse or common-law partner and all dependent children. Lebanese civil status documents must be certified by the chief of the civil status section of the relevant Mohafazat.

Family list or family book.

Please consult our website for specific and up-to-date information on how to obtain police certificates from any country.

School certificates for the principal applicant, spouse or common-law partner and all dependent children 22 years of age and over.

Photocopies of the first 6 pages of passports (including the page showing passport validity) for the principal applicant, spouse or common-law partner and all dependent children.

Sama2007

Star Member
Feb 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear cut85,

Really its a strange thing!! we applied from gulf countries(CHC London) and we didnt translate such a book at all. If u live in Jor and want to translate anything! I know a good office which locates in the opposite of the Canadian consulate in Amman. I cant remember its name clearly but I think its the small translator! Instead of this book we provided birth certificates for each member of our families.

I hop this help,
cheers

cut85

Mar 9, 2011
Sama2007 said:
Dear cut85,

Really its a strange thing!! we applied from gulf countries(CHC London) and we didnt translate such a book at all. If u live in Jor and want to translate anything! I know a good office which locates in the opposite of the Canadian consulate in Amman. I cant remember its name clearly but I think its the small translator! Instead of this book we provided birth certificates for each member of our families.

I hop this help,
cheers
Dear Sama,

Seems that a lot of things are changing, or it might be just a requirement for the Damascus office. However I'll check the place you told me about. Another question after I translate any document, do you know where should I go to notarize it "Tasdeeq" ? Some people told me from the ministry of foreign, others are telling that I can do that in any court.

Regards,

Sama2007

Star Member
Feb 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cut85 said:
Dear Sama,

Seems that a lot of things are changing, or it might be just a requirement for the Damascus office. However I'll check the place you told me about. Another question after I translate any document, do you know where should I go to notarize it "Tasdeeq" ? Some people told me from the ministry of foreign, others are telling that I can do that in any court.

Regards,

Dear cut85,

According to me I didnt endorse any paper by any notary one because all of my papers were orginal copies. Beside of this the translator should have an office-approved from the Canadian consulate.So he can take ur papers, docs translate them and sign on the papers which means that it would be his totally responsibility and guarantee that these papers are correct not fake!Because of this u should search for office-approved to endorse ur docs.