+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Jordan Police Cert: CIC asks for "Nonconviction" cert. Jordan provides Noncriminal. Are they equal?

Ibeforem

Oct 9, 2017
Jordan pretty much only provides police certificates: The Good Conduct Certificate and the Non Criminal Certificate. CIC's website asks for the Good Conduct Certificate and Non Conviction Certificate. Are the Non Criminal and Non Conviction certificates the same thing?

Marjeebar

Aug 25, 2017
Hi.. i’m in the same boat.. i was able to send my non criminal record and now they’re asking me for a good conduct certificate.. were you able to get yours?

Jordan pretty much only provides police certificates: The Good Conduct Certificate and the Non Criminal Certificate. CIC's website asks for the Good Conduct Certificate and Non Conviction Certificate. Are the Non Criminal and Non Conviction certificates the same thing?

Ibeforem

Oct 9, 2017
Hi.. i’m in the same boat.. i was able to send my non criminal record and now they’re asking me for a good conduct certificate.. were you able to get yours?

It's still being processed. You can approach any Jordanian embassy and ask for one. Takes about 2 months to arrive..

Marjeebar

Aug 25, 2017
It's still being processed. You can approach any Jordanian embassy and ask for one. Takes about 2 months to arrive..
Yes you’re right about that.. by the way, i sent you a message about the non conviction and non criminal record sites and some other info that i hope would also help you..