Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
09/feb/2011
VISA ISSUED...
may be may
LANDED..........
maybe june
I got married to my long time friend who is a Canadian citizen now though previously a Kenya by Birth in July 2010 and we have a marriage certificate. He lives and work in Canada as a Mechanic and I live and work in Kenya as a Registered Nurse, I am a mother of one 3yr old, whom I had with my previous Husband unfortunately he is passed away, in an accident in his country of origin,Sudan. Because of Bad Infrastructure I was not issued with a Burial certificate. I would Like to apply for a passport for my daughter and also I will need to attach the same certificate to prof to the Canadian Embassy that I am the only Parent of my child. My question is will a letter from the Sudanese Liaison office to prof that my baby's father Passed on help?, Will the Canadian Embassy agree to process Our documents without a Burial certificate but a letter from the Ambassador of Sudan? I wanna be sure that if I attach the letter for the Sudanese liaisons office together with my baby's Passport and birth certificated and well baby card for the clinic and my documents will be processed without problem
Please help Me, I really wanna join my Husband in Canada.

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You have to try to get your previous husbands death certificate but if you can not get it, get whatever you can. A letter from the ambassador may be enough. Also include a letter written by yourself where you explain that you have never had and can not obtain your previous husbands death certificate and that you have tried and a letter from the ambassador is the best you can do.