+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Join medicals to federal application before CIC request

peacefulove1

Jan 20, 2013
I have a friend of mine who is applying for permanent residency. He wants to know whether he can do medicals and send the results along with his federal application. By doing so, he wants to save some time because he lives in Canada and he has a work permit and he could run out of permit validity and at the same time he wants to receive permanent residency without having to leave the country or applying to renew the permit.

So pease tell me is there anyway to do and send medicals form the very beginning and send the results along with the application itself?

Thank you guys

Msafiri

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
peacefulove1 said:
I have a friend of mine who is applying for permanent residency. He wants to know whether he can do medicals and send the results along with his federal application. By doing so, he wants to save some time because he lives in Canada and he has a work permit and he could run out of permit validity and at the same time he wants to receive permanent residency without having to leave the country or applying to renew the permit.

So pease tell me is there anyway to do and send medicals form the very beginning and send the results along with the application itself?

Thank you guys
What do the instructions on the form for the PR stream you are applying for state? If its asks for the application to include proof of taking the medicals then sure do the medicals. If not then its a gamble...remember there is time lag to the application being reviewed and background and security/criminal checks starting. If there is a step yet to be completed at the expiry of your medicals then you will have to redo them again...I guess if you have the cash to spare why not eh!