Join List of Pakistani Residents After 1 April 2010 CHC London

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear All

On the above list if we see after 25th jan 2011 almost in every week 3 to 4 applicants are getting IN Process status, i think these are not errors. Mostly before june 2010 applicants are getting IN process.

phdmaker

Jan 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
staralihaider said:
Dear All

On the above list if we see after 25th jan 2011 almost in every week 3 to 4 applicants are getting IN Process status, i think these are not errors. Mostly before june 2010 applicants are getting IN process.
More chances that they have changed the way to show e-status of our files. Now "In-Process" comes when they initiate "eligibility review" at VO rather than when it is done & file ready to process further. ::)

Just my views.

Thanks.

phdmaker

Jan 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
phdmaker said:
More chances that they have changed the way to show e-status of our files. Now "In-Process" comes when they initiate "eligibility review" at VO rather than when it is done & file ready to process further. ::)

Just my views.

Thanks.
Ali,

Further, we have to keep an eye if anyone having "In Process" status with RBVO details gets medical regardless from any Visa Office. If it happens, then we will be in better position to understand VO's current dealing with our files.

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
phdmaker said:
Ali,

Further, we have to keep an eye if anyone having "In Process" status with RBVO details gets medical regardless from any Visa Office. If it happens, then we will be in better position to understand VO's current dealing with our files.
Yes its important if you see only zubbair is the applicant who got IN Process date in his ecase but till today he didnt get any responce from CHC london.

Nouman1980

Feb 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-01-2010
Doc's Request.
04-03-2010
AOR Received.
04-03-2010
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
27-07-2010
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
staralihaider said:
Dear All

Dear Ali, just a question that when you say before June 2010 applicants, do you mean applicants who applied to Nova Scotia before June or Whose file was sent or transferred to CHC London before June?? can you please clarify this please, my application was sent to Nova Scotia in Jan 2010 but sent to CHC London in July, do i fall in the pre june applicants or ????? after June Applicants??? Please any comments on this. Thanks.

Arkhan

Feb 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
guys,.,.,
do u c any reason for not getting medicals in this year so far. since start of year non of us got any response from CHC

staralihaider said:
Yes its important if you see only zubbair is the applicant who got IN Process date in his ecase but till today he didnt get any responce from CHC london.

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nouman1980 said:
Dear Ali, just a question that when you say before June 2010 applicants, do you mean applicants who applied to Nova Scotia before June or Whose file was sent or transferred to CHC London before June?? can you please clarify this please, my application was sent to Nova Scotia in Jan 2010 but sent to CHC London in July, do i fall in the pre june applicants or ????? after June Applicants??? Please any comments on this. Thanks.
Yes you are in pre june 2010 applicants . Old NOC list (38 occupations)

Only new 29 occupation list applicants are on high priority.

No one knows the real situation but i think before oct 2011 important for medicals and first 5 months of 2012 important for visa stamping.

Currently post 26 june 2010 are on high periority and for pre june 2010 applicants CHC London taking 24 to 28 months for the whole process till visa. :(

Currently CHC london replying us for pre june 2010 applicants like this.

reply from CHC london

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your enquiry.

CIC is working closely to manage arrivals in Canada, so that we meet, but do not exceed the immigration plan set by Parliament last fall for 2011. Since we have larger inventories of applications than limits within the immigration plan for admissions to Canada, we must process applications according to the priorities set by Parliament. As we have a sufficient number of applications in our high priority categories, we are not in a position to process your application at this time, nor can we predict when processing on your application will resume.

Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit (LIB)

Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux

Canadian High Commission | Haut-commissariat du Canada

38 Grosvenor Street

London, W1K 4AA | Londres, W1K 4AA

United Kingdom | Royaume-Un

Government of Canada

Nouman1980

Feb 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-01-2010
Doc's Request.
04-03-2010
AOR Received.
04-03-2010
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
27-07-2010
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
staralihaider said:
Yes you are in pre june 2010 applicants . Old NOC list (38 occupations)

Only new 29 occupation list applicants are on high priority.

No one knows the real situation but i think before oct 2011 important for medicals and first 5 months of 2012 important for visa stamping.

Currently post 26 june 2010 are on high periority and for pre june 2010 applicants CHC London taking 24 to 28 months for the whole process till visa. :(

Currently CHC london replying us for pre june 2010 applicants like this.

reply from CHC london

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your enquiry.

CIC is working closely to manage arrivals in Canada, so that we meet, but do not exceed the immigration plan set by Parliament last fall for 2011. Since we have larger inventories of applications than limits within the immigration plan for admissions to Canada, we must process applications according to the priorities set by Parliament. As we have a sufficient number of applications in our high priority categories, we are not in a position to process your application at this time, nor can we predict when processing on your application will resume.

Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit (LIB)

Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux

Canadian High Commission | Haut-commissariat du Canada

38 Grosvenor Street

London, W1K 4AA | Londres, W1K 4AA

United Kingdom | Royaume-Un

Government of Canada

Oh God that is long, so that 24 to 28 Months are from Nova Scotia till Visa stamping or from CHC till Visa stamping??

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nouman1980 said:
Oh God that is long, so that 24 to 28 Months are from Nova Scotia till Visa stamping or from CHC till Visa stamping??
From CHC (Full documents).

You can see the above list there are many applicants who almost have passed 13 to 14 months but still there is no news from CHC London no medicals..

miankamal

Star Member
Jun 19, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Waiting
My full docs were received by ISD Visa Office on 31-Jul-2009 and later transferred to London VO on 30-June-2010. To date it has passed almost 21 months and I am still waiting for medicals!

staralihaider said:
From CHC (Full documents).

You can see the above list there are many applicants who almost have passed 13 to 14 months but still there is no news from CHC London no medicals..

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
miankamal said:
My full docs were received by ISD Visa Office on 31-Jul-2009 and later transferred to London VO on 30-June-2010. To date it has passed almost 21 months and I am still waiting for medicals!
So this is the reason i am saying that CHC london taking almost 24 to 28 months (After full documents submission) for the whole process till VISA.

Only new NOC 29 list occupation applicants are on high periority .

We are on waiting list.

zubbair

Jan 28, 2010
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Jan-2013
staralihaider said:
Dear Ali
My address and the additional line have removed from my ecase status last week,its only shows Inprocess with the same VO details.God knows what is happening.and today i got a very weired reply from london... ::)

Nouman1980

Feb 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-01-2010
Doc's Request.
04-03-2010
AOR Received.
04-03-2010
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
27-07-2010
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
zubbair said:
Dear Ali
My address and the additional line have removed from my ecase status last week,its only shows Inprocess with the same VO details.God knows what is happening.and today i got a very weired reply from london... ::)

Dear Zubair,

Can you please share the reply from CHC London.....