11-03-2013
Passport Req..
05-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-11-2014
LANDED..........
3rd December,2014 INSHA ALLAH
news abt chc mistake chc applicant box sent by mistake to a man in usa
http://www.thestar.com/news/article/956006--toronto-man-accidentally-mailed-box-of-immigration-applications

BJ40

Aug 24, 2010
Dear Fellows,
Please guide me on below 2 points.
1) I had send my documents in march 2010. I want to change my bank account now,what should I do as my currant bank account is not having sufficient balance as required for canadian immigration.

2) How immigration deparment can verify the experience of a person if someone had been working for 4 different companies for last 8-9 years and in case 2 of them shut down their operations. how he can be verified and what should the person do.
looking for your help and guidance. Thanks.

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zubbair said:
Dear Ali

My address and the additional line have removed from my ecase status last week,its only shows Inprocess with the same VO details.God knows what is happening.and today i got a very weired reply from london... ::)

Today i have received the email reply from chc-London,i dont understand what they want to say,becuz i havnt sent them any documents yet!
Dear Madam / Sir,

This is in response to your enquiry.

Your documents have been received and placed on file. No further action is required by you at this time.

We will contact you again if we require further information or when we are ready to proceed to the next stage of your application.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

As of April 1, 2010, applications for permanent residence under the Economic categories for citizens or residents of Pakistan will be processed by our office in London, UK. The economic categories are comprised of Federal skilled Workers, Federal Investors, Self-Employed, Entrepreneurs, Provincial Nominees and Quebec-selected Permanent Workers and Business People. Although Islamabad will continue processing a few applications that are close to completion, the majority are being transferred to London. The file transfer of existing permanent residence applications under the Economic categories is currently underway.
Your application has been transferred and will be processed in London, please be advised that our office will contact you when we are in a position to begin processing your application. Please wait until this time before providing any new information relating to changes in your personal circumstances, additional dependents, new employment, education or new identity documents.
At this point, it is too early to tell what the new processing times will be for these cases in London. We regret that we cannot provide a schedule for the assessment of files and that our office cannot provide status updates at this time.
Our office sends immigration decisions and information requests by post or email to the mailing address or email address provided in the application. Therefore, it is important that our office be notified immediately of any change of address or email address. Please also notify us if you would like to withdraw your application. For all other updates, wait until you are contacted by our office.
We thank you for your patience during this transition period and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.
Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit

Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux
Canadian High Commission | Haut-commissariat du Canada
38 Grosvenor Street
London, W1K 4AA | Londres, W1K 4AA
United Kingdom | Royaume-Uni

Government of Canada

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/share-chc-london-reply-here-those-who-getting-any-reply-t66474.15.html
ohhh NO :( This is the first case i heard that IN process date line has been removed. (Your application was reviewed and we started processing on February 15, 2011) :(

Plz Allah help us

canadaforall

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30th January 2009
Doc's Request.
February .12 .2009
AOR Received.
30. 08.2009
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
Med's Request
march 27th 2012
Med's Done....
5 april 2012
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
March 27th 2912
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
sultanali said:
Hey All it is just an new updates, i have recived Additional Documents Request today , please note i had mentioned earlier i got a BfD of 1 March 2011 in my CAIPS NOTES and they have opened my file and send request to sumbmit IMMIGRANT SUMMARY FORM & SUPPLEMENTARY INFORMATION FORM

if any of you have been requested to submit those form please share your expirence and Time line when did you submit this form and what is current status ...

thanks
Hi Sultanali,
Please could you let me know when you received your caip Notes? I received my Caip Notes on the 13.1.2011 and the BF'D date was 22.1.2011 , since then i have not heard from them.

I am also a 2009 applicant even though not from same visa office.

Waiting for your reply.
Thanks.

Paro

Star Member
May 25, 2010
BJ40 said:
Dear Fellows,
Please guide me on below 2 points.
1) I had send my documents in march 2010. I want to change my bank account now,what should I do as my currant bank account is not having sufficient balance as required for canadian immigration.

2) How immigration deparment can verify the experience of a person if someone had been working for 4 different companies for last 8-9 years and in case 2 of them shut down their operations. how he can be verified and what should the person do.
looking for your help and guidance. Thanks.
Similar situation here, please tell us seniors.

Dr. Paro

miankamal

Star Member
Jun 19, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Waiting
For all of us who are too eager to get a PR as soon as possible! A real eye opener and a must read: Is Canada Worth it? http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/is-canada-worth-it-t63189.0.html

sultanali

Aug 23, 2010
Scarborough
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadaforall said:
Hi Sultanali,
Please could you let me know when you received your caip Notes? I received my Caip Notes on the 13.1.2011 and the BF'D date was 22.1.2011 , since then i have not heard from them.

I am also a 2009 applicant even though not from same visa office.

Waiting for your reply.
Thanks.
I received my caips notes on 11 March 2011... but it was printed earlier then my BWFDATE.... or they open my file late :) ...

Veva

Oct 11, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
staralihaider said:
Dear All

On the above list if we see after 25th jan 2011 almost in every week 3 to 4 applicants are getting IN Process status, i think these are not errors. Mostly before june 2010 applicants are getting IN process.
Ali , I had sent full set of dox in July 2010 and recieved AOR same month i.e. July 2010. Do I fall pre-june 2010 applicants or post june applicants? and when should I expect 'IP', a rough idea? Plz advise.

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Veva said:
Ali , I had sent full set of dox in July 2010 and recieved AOR same month i.e. July 2010. Do I fall pre-june 2010 applicants or post june applicants? and when should I expect 'IP', a rough idea? Plz advise.
Yes you are pre june 2010 applicant because you fall in old occupation list (38)

Those who fall in new 29 occupation list they are on periority and 2007 to 2008 applicants are on periority.

But dont worry inshAllah pre june 2010 applicants will get medical + RPRF request before Oct 2011.

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Moving ahead is the post june 2010 ND applicant got medicals.

Hello everyone! I hope all of us have a nice bright shiny week!

Admins, kindly update the date I completed my medicals - the 18th of March 2011.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/applications-after-266-in-any-noc-connect-here-to-get-the-status-t49421.20505.html

Mindblowing

Jun 14, 2010
staralihaider said:
Yes you are pre june 2010 applicant because you fall in old occupation list (38)

Those who fall in new 29 occupation list they are on periority and 2007 to 2008 applicants are on periority.

But dont worry inshAllah pre june 2010 applicants will get medical + RPRF request before Oct 2011.
salam Starhaider plz update

3112 Mind Blowing 2nd AOR Recieved on 28 Feburary 2011

ECAS changed to IN PROCESS directly from CIO without the intermediate step of RVO

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KKkKK is the Post june 2010 ND applicant got medicals.

Good day Everybody,

they request me to send document within 45 days
* Completion of medical for yourself and spouse.
* pay the right for permanent residency fee for yourself and spouse.
* Marriage photo of yourself and spouse and marriage attached questionnaire form
* valid passport or travel document for yourself and spouse

How do I send my passport? Is this secure?
How can I send and how much fee I have to pay ,,$490?
This is only for applicant or both (applicant and spouse) Is this bank draft?

Regards

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/todaymarch202011-i-recieved-medical-in-6-months-applied-spetember-242010-t67238.0.html

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Danishsoomro is the post june 2010 CHC london applicant got medicals + PCC.

BREAKING NEWS FOR LONDON VISA OFFICE...

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

my status is RBVO and today i got a letter from VO London

Guess WHAT? ITS a Medical request ...along with PCC request and fees

OMG, thats big ... London VO beat all the VOs around the world lolx..

I am happy and calm its rocking but the question is why me as there are many applicants before me in the queue

I think its NOC 1122 just my opinion whats your say Indira,wayne,anil

Thanks its time to party and prepare for medical .

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/applications-after-266-in-any-noc-connect-here-to-get-the-status-t49421.0.html;msg666920#msg666920

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JAMES1 is the post june 2010 CHC london applicant got medicals + RPRF.

Anil, Wayne Please update my status:

What a pleasant surprise got request for my Medicals n RPRF this morning 19/03/2011 without a 2nd PER. Please kindly update my status to 'IN PROCESS' dated 16/03/2011.

I got the letter by post (surface mail) from London Visa Office. The letter was dated 16/03/2011 and the Medicals n RPRF are expected to get back to them within 60 days to the date of the letter. The letter was posted on 17/03/2011 and i received it via post (surface mail) today 19/03/2011.

Thank you very much for your thoughtfulness and i pray n hope yours and others come through shortly.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/applications-after-266-in-any-noc-connect-here-to-get-the-status-t49421.0.html;msg666920#msg666920