Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Azmat said:
Dear All

I think we must high light this problem Canadian minister ASAP
Don't you think the head of department is unaware of what's going on in his department? I don't think so :(

Azmat

Aug 16, 2010
Pakistan, Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC LDN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
phdmaker said:
Don't you think the head of department is unaware of what's going on in his department? I don't think so :(
What ever is the case we all should report our problem and may be this will bring some good changes for all Pakistani applicants

Hi All Pakistanis!

Please sign this petition. If you want to propose any changes you are more than welcome. Thanks

http://www.petitiononline.com/fasttrak/petition.html

It would be appreciated if you mention your time line in comments, I mean how long have you been waiting. You can see other people's comments as a reference.

We have seen in the last 8-10 months that not a single Pakistani got visa or Medical request. If you look at Indian applicants or other nationalities who applied through CHC London they keep getting visas.

I think we all should report this to Minister Jason kenny or do some other means otherwise we may be waiting for whole life.

Thanks

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canada1234 said:
You can try but it will not gonna work. They will do what they have decided.
phdmaker said:
Agree they are very well aware of this and will do what they have decided, just a simple question why they moved files from Islamabad office to london ? Islamabad staff was not good enough to do the job ? When ND or any other visa offices can process the application then why not Islamabad? Its all planned...

phdmaker

Jan 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Azmat said:
What ever is the case we all should report our problem and may be this will bring some good changes for all Pakistani applicants

Hi All Pakistanis!

Please sign this petition. If you want to propose any changes you are more than welcome. Thanks

http://www.petitiononline.com/fasttrak/petition.html

It would be appreciated if you mention your time line in comments, I mean how long have you been waiting. You can see other people's comments as a reference.

We have seen in the last 8-10 months that not a single Pakistani got visa or Medical request. If you look at Indian applicants or other nationalities who applied through CHC London they keep getting visas.

I think we all should report this to Minister Jason kenny or do some other means otherwise we may be waiting for whole life.

Thanks
Why we wait for whole life sir just to move to another country Canada? I know there is no good comparison between Canada & Pakistan, but Pak. still have great opportunities specially for educated & sensible persons. It is true that since few years we are passing through miserable situation as a nation but there is always a day after every night. Don't loose hope InsAllah all will be in favor of us & if Allah (SWT) wishes us to be in Canada, no one dare to stop !!!

Take care.

phdmaker

Jan 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saki said:
Agree they are very well aware of this and will do what they have decided, just a simple question why they moved files from Islamabad office to london ? Islamabad staff was not good enough to do the job ? When ND or any other visa offices can process the application then why not Islamabad? Its all planned...
Yes, it is planned. I agree with you. But if it is a plan to stop us entering Canada in 2011, then what are the chances they will allow us in 2013?

I've heard from elders that English people make strategic plans for next 500 years! If so, then our would be after it :D

phdmaker

Jan 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
staralihaider said:
Dear all

I think don't depend on only Canada Immigration. :(

Think about 2nd Option. :(
Yeah, exactly what I mean. Everyone should not depend completely on immigration. If it comes your way any time, fine & then think to whether immigrate or not at that time. But in current uncertain scenario, don't let you be missing in action.

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
phdmaker said:
Yeah, exactly what I mean. Everyone should not depend completely on immigration. If it comes your way any time, fine & then think to whether immigrate or not at that time. But in current uncertain scenario, don't let you be missing in action.
I think its very hard to wait for 2 to 3 years. :(

Azmat

Aug 16, 2010
Pakistan, Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC LDN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
phdmaker said:
Yes, it is planned. I agree with you. But if it is a plan to stop us entering Canada in 2011, then what are the chances they will allow us in 2013?

I've heard from elders that English people make strategic plans for next 500 years! If so, then our would be after it :D

I would request all to sign the petition we are sending rather than trying making assumptions on our own !

PLEASE SIGN who have not signed as yet !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks

phdmaker

Jan 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
staralihaider said:
I think its very hard to wait for 2 to 3 years. :(
Indeed, specially if you are in arising stage in your career & life.

phdmaker

Jan 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Azmat said:
I would request all to sign the petition we are sending rather than trying making assumptions on our own !

PLEASE SIGN who have not signed as yet !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks
Although I personally don't believe it gonna work but even though I already have signed.

Thanks.

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
staralihaider said:
Dear All

Dont be disheart inshAllah i believe before Oct 2011 we will get our medicals. :( :( :) :)

Be Happy. :)
Be Sad. :(
haha! Ali you always show a ray of hope on this forum. Let see what it brings this time.

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canada1234 said:
haha! Ali you always show a ray of hope on this forum. Let see what it brings this time.
ahahah This is the life dear.

Last time in sep 2010 main nay IN Process ki prediction ki thi, per baayra garak satayaa naas CHC ka ecase IN Process to ho giya laykin ERROR wala IN Process. ( you can say that ERROR wali Prediction ) hahahah

Main to ab dua kar raha hoon kh meri ab koi bhi next prediction ERROR wali na ho.

Before oct 2011 Inshallah we will get our ERROR medicals. oho i mean Original medicals in reality. :)

Be happy. :)
Be sad. :(

Always Pray. :(

alizafar

Aug 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-01-2010
Doc's Request.
11-03-2010
Nomination.....
21-06-2010 (DOC SENT)
AOR Received.
08-08-2010
Med's Request
06-03-2012
Agreed. They have cheated with post Feb 2008 and pre June 2010 applicants. which is criminal and in-ethical, I think those who have applied through consultant like Noranax Zain Hashmi or others like this can ask him to provide the exact information that what is going on and what is next. Those who applied last April 2010 should definately seek help from such persons to get correct picture. Otherwise waiting indefinitely even after one year is hopeless and difficult.

phdmaker said:
If it is so, that will be purely cheating with us. Applicants of 2005 to 2007 were aware of the fact that their processing time would be around 4-5 years at time of applying. But we applied as per new rules with processing time 1-2 years max! Even we were informed with 12 months processing time mentioned in 2nd AOR.

Therefore, I'm not agree so, as it will be wrong at both ethical & practical grounds.

Further, If you see Raafia's case of 2007, she is pharmacist & this professional is in current demand list. So they can adopt same way with Pre June 2010 applicants as well with opting those of us who belongs to any in-demand NOC :'( time to time. Thereby, some of us may receive medical request in 2011 & others may wait till 2013 !

Just my 2 cents.