Med's Request
INSHAALLAH v.SooOOooNN
VISA ISSUED...
INSHAALLAH
LANDED..........
INSHAALLAH
saki said:
Hi Ali,

Please update my status, i received 2nd AOR on 16/02/2011 and my status change to INPROCESS on 22/02/2011.

Cheers
Saki
OOOMubaraaarkaan bhaai jaaannnnn...

mera v letter aagiyaaa aur status v INPROCESS ho gya... :D

letter received on 10th March dated 4th March.. status changed to InProcess from 8th March..

Ali plzz update my details also..

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
waqas83 said:
Dear Ali (staralihaider),

You are doing a marvelous job by maintaining this list. Here, I have a request for you.

In previous posted lists, at the bottom of each list you were managing the names of those persons who recently got there status changed into "In Process". But in new list you have dropped those separate names. I know, that the list was getting long and long because of that section.

But in my point of view, that separate section was good to observe the changes in a quick way. It was more readable as well.

To prevent from the long list problem, I will request you to make a section at the bottom of the list with the name: "Latest changes" each time replace the old changes with the new ones. I hope, it will help us a lot.

thanks ans best regards,
Waqas
ok good

friend4u

Star Member
Jun 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London U.k
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2010
Doc's Request.
27-07-2010
AOR Received.
27-07-2010
pittabread said:
Hi All Pakistanis!

Please sign this petition. If you want to propose any changes you are more than welcome. Thanks

http://www.petitiononline.com/fasttrak/petition.html

It would be appreciated if you mention your time line in comments, I mean how long have you been waiting. You can see other people's comments as a reference.

We have seen in the last 8-10 months that not a single Pakistani got visa or Medical request. If you look at Indian applicants or other nationalities who applied through CHC London they keep getting visas.

I think we all should report this to Minister Jason kenny or do some other means otherwise we may be waiting for whole life.

Thanks

Good way to enlighten the matter to Canadian Officials.

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
answer to your PM: yes you should send them email......

friend4u said:

durudu

Jan 19, 2011
inspite of the fact that v all have regrts for delayed processing by visa office but still not very haelthy response to sign the petition .
irrespective of the outcome of the petition from minstry at least v should have courage to bring it to their notice ...
is the back ground & security check taking long time juz for canada visa ..
y not the other countries mainly UK face such problems while dealing with pakistani applicants.
friend4u said:

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sameerkhan said:

letter received on 10th March dated 4th March.. status changed to InProcess from 8th March..

Congratulations

sh_humayun

Mar 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
08-02-2013
sameerkhan said:

If one recieve the 2ndAOR and his status changed from DM to IP, does it means that he will definately be asked for medical.
Regards

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
News Release

Government of Canada immigrant internship program wins Employer Excellence Award
Ottawa, March 9, 2011 — An internship program that gives newcomers valuable Canadian work experience has earned Citizenship and Immigration Canada an Employer Excellence Award.

“I congratulate all those involved in the Federal Internship for Newcomers program for their work, which was recently recognized by this award,” said Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism Minister Jason Kenney. “For many immigrants a lack of Canadian work experience is a significant hurdle in finding employment. That’s why this program is so exciting. We offer eligible immigrants a chance to work in the federal government and gain valuable Canadian experience. Hopefully that can be a springboard to a successful career in their chosen fields.”

Since 2008, close to 130 skilled immigrants have been placed in federal departments in fields such as policy, research, project management, administration, translation, communication and science, based on their skills and the needs of hiring managers. To be eligible, interns must be permanent residents or Canadian citizens who have been in Canada for less than 10 years and possess a post-secondary degree.

Madut Majok, a graduate from the program in 2010, provided the following thoughts: “Through this opportunity I gained invaluable experience working with a very competent and dynamic policy group at CIC.”

“As a founding partner and a lead participating department, HRSDC is proud to be helping newcomers get Canadian work experience that maximizes their skills and talent,” said Diane Finley, Minister of Human Resources and Skills Development. “This program is an example of how we are enabling skilled immigrants to find fulfilling and rewarding work and to contribute to our country’s prosperity.”

Some 11 federal departments and agencies are now involved in the program, with 20 additional departments, agencies, and Crown corporations expressing interest for the September 2011 recruiting process. Next year, interns will be placed in jobs in the National Capital Region, as well as other regions beginning with Toronto and Vancouver, tapping into local immigrant talent in those locations. The program currently partners with World University Services Canada (WUSC) Student Refugee Program, and through Local Agencies Serving Immigrants (LASI) World Skills and Service intégration travail Outaouais (SITO) for referral of job ready candidates.

The award was given by the Employer Council of Champions, an organization made up of employers that have committed to enhancing the utilization of skilled immigrants in Ottawa. Members of the Council represent a wide variety of employers, ranging from small to large operations in both the private and public sectors. The Employer Excellence Awards highlights the important work of employers in improving the integration of immigrants’ talents in Ottawa’s labour market.

For more information on how to apply, interested newcomers can contact FINPInbox@cic.gc.ca. To learn more about Madut Majok’s story, and those of other FNIP graduates, www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/stories/madut.asp.

Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/CitImmCanada

For further information (media only), please contact:

Alykhan Velshi
Minister’s Office
Citizenship and Immigration Canada

Media Relations
Communications Branch
Citizenship and Immigration Canada
613-952-1650
CIC-Media-Relations@cic.gc.ca

Nouman1980

Feb 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-01-2010
Doc's Request.
04-03-2010
AOR Received.
04-03-2010
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
27-07-2010
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Dear Senior Members,

I would like to ask one question that if CHC asks for Passports for PR Visa's, as per the comments of people it seems that they keep the passports for about 2 months, what if you want to travel in emergency during that period?? what happens then?

And also do we send the passports to CHC London or CHC Pakistan? i thought its illegal to send the passports out of country?

Will appreciate your answers on this.

Thanks,

Nouman1980

Feb 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-01-2010
Doc's Request.
04-03-2010
AOR Received.
04-03-2010
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
27-07-2010
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Nouman1980 said:
Dear Senior Members,

I would like to ask one question that if CHC asks for Passports for PR Visa's, as per the comments of people it seems that they keep the passports for about 2 months, what if you want to travel in emergency during that period?? what happens then?

And also do we send the passports to CHC London or CHC Pakistan? i thought its illegal to send the passports out of country?

Will appreciate your answers on this.

Thanks,

ANY REPLIES PLS.......

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
asking for your passports back will further prolong the process of visa issuance and remember you have to land before exact 1 year after your medical issauance.........so keep that in mind whether you can afford the short window.........London VO will adopt a diff procedure. 1- they will ask for your photos, fill some form & passport copies..2- later islamabad will send ppr..........

Nouman1980 said:
ANY REPLIES PLS.......

Nouman1980

Feb 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-01-2010
Doc's Request.
04-03-2010
AOR Received.
04-03-2010
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
27-07-2010
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Thanks @ Haral.....

lovebug5050

Star Member
Apr 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nadeem_jee said:
Its been 7 month since I got my 2nd AOR. Waiting for my Medial request!!!!!! Hoping for good.. What exactly the do in background check!!!!!!
My friend its been 12 month i got my 2nd AOR and still waiting for the MR.

Wsih u goodluck plz pray for me as well.

Regards

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Soby is the CHC London applicant GOT Medicals and RPRF

Here is timelines.

We received your application for permanent residence on September 15, 2009.
We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on October 30, 2009.
Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office.
They are pending review.
We transferred your application to the London England office on November 3, 2009.
The London England office may contact you.
Your application was reviewed and we started processing on June 2, 2010

London AOR Feb 18, 2010..

And after a long wait, got the interview letter on Dec 15, 2010
Interview done on 30 Jan 2011 (Reason - Experience verification)

Medical issued on 4th March 2011.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/london-applicant-time-line-only-who-recieved-medical-in-the-last-6-months-t56139.735.html

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lovebug5050 said:
My friend its been 12 month i got my 2nd AOR and still waiting for the MR.

Wsih u goodluck plz pray for me as well.

Regards
Did you sent any email to CHC London and asking about your status ? I think your status is still RBVO.