Join List of Pakistani Residents After 1 April 2010 CHC London

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canada1234 said:
You are right. We can expect something in 2012,2013 and while looking at current situation this can be possible.
2 things i am almost 100% sure that we will get our medicals and RPRF request before Sep 2011 and we will get visa in the next year before June 2012.

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
You've got time. Best you should get married. ""All will be wELL"" ;)

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canada1234 said:
You've got time. Best you should get married. ""All will be wELL"" ;)
If we see CHC London current way of working they taking 24 months for FSW applications.

(CIO stage to till visa they taking 28 months.)

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
staralihaider said:
Canada1234 i think you have visited UK, hows life there because i am planning for this .May be in July 2011 i went there.
Awesome place. You must visit Uk. Specially central London & scotland. I love scotland very beautiful landscape. You would find ancient history there and have very different kind of feeling.
When you reach there Kindly knock the door of CIC London & ask them to expedite the process. You may convince them.

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canada1234 said:
Awesome place. You must visit Uk. Specially central London & scotland. I love scotland very beautiful landscape. You would find ancient history there and have very different kind of feeling.
When you reach there Kindly knock the door of CIC London & ask them to expedite the process. You may convince them.
;)

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Help007 is the CHC london Applicant got Reply .

Last month, my brother Ecase start showing Decision made before medical. As from most of the post, we got the the idea that it is a rejection. Today, nearly after one month, we send email to CHC London. We received the following reply.

" Your application has simply been transferred to our new computer system (GCMS) and your new file number is E***********. The decision shows as being made, because your old file had to be closed when transferred to the new system.

trackitt.com/canada-discussion-forums/federal-skilled-workers/668316723/any-idea-about-gcms-new-system

Paro

Star Member
May 25, 2010
Hi everyone,

Today I called my consultant and they told me that London CHC will send the medical requests in mid of 2011 that means June and July and then the PR after two months of sending the Medical.

Dr. Paro

SUNNYSMILES

Star Member
Oct 11, 2010
Paro said:
Hi everyone,

Today I called my consultant and they told me that London CHC will send the medical requests in mid of 2011 that means June and July and then the PR after two months of sending the Medical.

Dr. Paro
when you got your 2nd aor?

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Paro said:
Hi everyone,

Dr. Paro
InshAllah

But no one knows the real situation.

sultanali

Aug 23, 2010
Scarborough
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ali would you please help to understabd few bits of CIAPS note.. as i got my caips notes today

PAPER FILE SENT TO; PA BF FILE TO: BXC ON 01-03-2011 as per y understanding 1 mar is my BDFwd DATE but what is BXC means

PSDEC 1 09-06-2010 SELDEC 4 09-06.2010
BDEC O MEDDEC O
OREQ O FINDEC O

ALL ARE ZERO HERE :) WHAT DOES IT MEANS ITS NOT DOE YET ISN'T IT ?

Also do you hv any idea how long before they would print it ? do you think this has been print before 1 mar ?

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sultanali said:
Ali would you please help to understabd few bits of CIAPS note.. as i got my caips notes today

PAPER FILE SENT TO; PA BF FILE TO: BXC ON 01-03-2011 as per y understanding 1 mar is my BDFwd DATE but what is BXC means

PSDEC 1 09-06-2010 SELDEC 4 09-06.2010
BDEC O MEDDEC O
OREQ O FINDEC O

ALL ARE ZERO HERE :) WHAT DOES IT MEANS ITS NOT DOE YET ISN'T IT ?

Also do you hv any idea how long before they would print it ? do you think this has been print before 1 mar ?
BXC is your VO.

You have passed selection decision.

I think you will get your PPR request in the next month INSHALLAH. :)

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Reply From CHC London

Applicant name felicityben

Hi everyone. I received reply from Immigration and Medical Services Division Canada. I almost feel hopeless that I will still be able to see Canada this year. It is just so frustrating that suddenly my dreams were taken from me. When I applied, they told me it will only take 6 to 8 mos. Now its been 1 yr and 3 mos..My stat changed into IN PROCESS since Feb 8. After a month, this is their reply...:( :( :

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your enquiry.

CIC is working closely to manage arrivals in Canada, so that we meet, but do not exceed the immigration plan set by Parliament last fall for 2011. Since we have larger inventories of applications than limits within the immigration plan for admissions to Canada, we must process applications according to the priorities set by Parliament. As we have a sufficient number of applications in our high priority categories, we are not in a position to process your application at this time, nor can we predict when processing on your application will resume.

Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit (LIB)
Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux
Canadian High Commission | Haut-commissariat du Canada
38 Grosvenor Street
London, W1K 4AA | Londres, W1K 4AA
United Kingdom | Royaume-Uni
Government of Canada

http://www.trackitt.com/canada-discussion-forums/federal-skilled-workers/668627835/processing-of-applications-on-hold/page/last_page