Dec 30, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-07-2012
adanibaba said:
Dear All,

Just a good news from My side To all forum members ,get back our passports today with stickers. Well my experience with VO was really good. Got two time extensions, one month each. Got duplicate medical on request when first was delayed in mail for 20 days however , returned second one later on. Received exceptiOnal service from them . And ,Just follow instruction as adviced. With my point of view qorax"s views and information is the best best in this forum.
Pray for all of you as well.
Congratulation brother

jawwad_ali

Star Member
May 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dua Karain INSHALLAH
@Picarno

DM made before medical not necessarily means rejection. i also appplied back in feb 2010, never received 2nd AOR, and never able to see my case stauts online

Arsh Ali

Nov 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-4-2010
Doc's Request.
6-7-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Docs
File Transfer...
14-7-2010
Med's Request
27-9-2013
Med's Done....
14-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 2014
LANDED..........
June 2014
Man In Black said:
Another interesting change in my ECAS,its again RBVO after DM,inside it is my papers r pending reviewand they have sent me a letter on 10th May which i did not receive even after a month.Anyone else like this ECAS?
This is new trend now, Ecase showing letter sent without DM line or might be without processing date... Is there any possibility that these letters are same which were sent to those who are in new list of NOCs as well when previously, the policy was revised?

Man In Black

Dec 21, 2010
Pak
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2010
Doc's Request.
11-10-2010
AOR Received.
12-05-2011
IELTS Request
Done
Med's Request
waiting
Arsh Ali said:
This is new trend now, Ecase showing letter sent without DM line or might be without processing date... Is there any possibility that these letters are same which were sent to those who are in new list of NOCs as well when previously, the policy was revised?
We received your application for permanent residence on May xx, 2010.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on May 10, 2012. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Gravity

May 18, 2010
Dear kkhan1870 & ss1886,

After following this forum closely, I guess those who received their DM in a month or took more than 6 months are in danger.
what do u say experts plz reply to this " statement".?

yes my inprocess is with DATE.

be optimistic kkhan,

THIS IS OUR SECOND APPLICATION FOR IMMIGRATION , WHICH EXCEPTED ABT 10 YRS BACK. WE EVEN VISITED CANADA. but due to some domestic problems. we were unable to roll-on the stay.

Kind Regards :D

kkhan870

Nov 21, 2008
Gravity said:
Dear kkhan1870 & ss1886,

After following this forum closely, I guess those who received their DM in a month or took more than 6 months are in danger.
what do u say experts plz reply to this " statement".?

yes my inprocess is with DATE.

be optimistic kkhan,

THIS IS OUR SECOND APPLICATION FOR IMMIGRATION , WHICH EXCEPTED ABT 10 YRS BACK. WE EVEN VISITED CANADA. but due to some domestic problems. we were unable to roll-on the stay.

Kind Regards :D
I hope everything is good but looking at recent cases like Picarno, Usman, and Noman it looks like the more time it takes in the in-process the more dangerous situation it gets. have you sent the CSE yet and if you did what is their reply. I gave up on them because they answered to my first CSE that they have sent me the "decision letter" then they answered to my 2nd CSE that they had lost my letter and will send them on TCS but still there is nothing in my hands and my ecase is still in-process. So what can we do in this situation they are killing us with this wait

khalid h

Jan 21, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad.....UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09 July 09
Doc's Request.
11 Sep 09
Nomination.....
05 Jan 2010
AOR Received.
20th Jan 2010
IELTS Request
7 sent with docs
File Transfer...
30th June 2010
Med's Request
1st May 2012
Med's Done....
21st May 2012
Interview........
No please
Passport Req..
PPR1-18th July, PPR2- 17th August
VISA ISSUED...
5th Sept 2012
LANDED..........
17th October 2012 inshAllah
docsiddiqui said:
Alhamdollilah,i got my medical request today dated 15-5-2012.Kindly update me in the list.Thanks
Congratulations

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
docsiddiqui said:
Alhamdollilah,i got my medical request today dated 15-5-2012.Kindly update me in the list.Thanks
Congrats! Kindly post your timeline here.

K

K_S

docsiddiqui said:
congrates....did u sent updated docs after proessing date? if sent then what documents and when?

best wishes

FishBurger

Star Member
Feb 12, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Imran01,
This was really funny , the congratulations in "URDU", when some idiots are stopping to congratulate each other .
Remember, the happiness increases and sorrow decreases when you "share".
If I dont get a good response from CIC, that should not stop me to congratulate others who are doing well in their application.

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THOSE WHO ARE GETTING GOOD RESULTS AND GOOD LUCK TO THOSE WHO ARE STILL WAITING. :)

imran01 said:
bohat bohat mobarik baad..
baba gee
keep pray for me as well
and i am following your advices..
thanks once again

adanibaba

Star Member
Jul 17, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
May 31,2012
FishBurger said:
Imran01,
This was really funny , the congratulations in "URDU", when some idiots are stopping to congratulate each other .
Remember, the happiness increases and sorrow decreases when you "share".
If I dont get a good response from CIC, that should not stop me to congratulate others who are doing well in their application.

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THOSE WHO ARE GETTING GOOD RESULTS AND GOOD LUCK TO THOSE WHO ARE STILL WAITING. :)
Appreciate your views . By the way if someone want to visit me welcome to Australia . I will be happy to treat him on getting my second residency after Australia and will pray for their sucess as well.However , Australian visa is quite tough to get .
Thanks fish burger .