+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Join List of Pakistani Residents After 1 April 2010 CHC London

ali75

Star Member
Jun 17, 2010
khalid h said:
If your ecase shows your home address then i dont beleive that he can get that, I doubt that he is just taking advantage of this situation to get this amount from him, take other's advice too, I dont feel he can have this. Provide full details of your case then people here will analyze your case and advise
Many thanks for your advice, I shall update my signature soon cuz its all messed up and I have to dig out for the right info.

khalid h

Jan 21, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad.....UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09 July 09
Doc's Request.
11 Sep 09
Nomination.....
05 Jan 2010
AOR Received.
20th Jan 2010
IELTS Request
7 sent with docs
File Transfer...
30th June 2010
Med's Request
1st May 2012
Med's Done....
21st May 2012
Interview........
No please
Passport Req..
PPR1-18th July, PPR2- 17th August
VISA ISSUED...
5th Sept 2012
LANDED..........
17th October 2012 inshAllah
ali75 said:
Dear Senior members,

Bundle of thanks for all your precious advices and don't have words to express my feelings for you guys. Please accept again my heartfelt gratitude. I shall act on your advices. But again I am more than happy to pay him if he has got my original MR letter because he worth it.
You may ask him to send photocopies to prove and tell him then you will pay him, he can send on email

FishBurger

Star Member
Feb 12, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Just a small update from my side. Letter has been received at London office as of wednesday.
Status is still the same.
Same thing for my sister in law.
I was thinking of "copying" my letter in the web form.to put "some" extra pressure on the donkeys in CIC office in London.

Good news is that Pakistan is winning the first ODI against the Sri Lanka. ;D

respectall

Feb 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 09, 2009
Doc's Request.
Dec 2009/ Submitted Apr 09, 2010
AOR Received.
Jul 2010
Med's Request
Jul 22, 2012
Med's Done....
Jul 30, 2012
Passport Req..
Step-1 Nov 20, 2012/ Step-2: Jan 7, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 26, 2013
ali75 said:
Dear Seniors please help urgently,

Today, I received a phone call from the Agent who I took help in filling the form couple of years ago, he is now in Canada. He is saying that he received my MR to his Canada address and asking me to pay the remaining amount of 1 lac Rs so he can forward that MR to me although I have no objection in paying him the balance amount. My question is, how come he received MR on my behalf whereas I had given my home address to eCAS and on my inquiry I had been seeing my home address on CIC website. Secondly, he said that act urgently because the medical time frame these days has been shorten and validity is one month only.

I am very much upset and don't know what to do.

It has been a blessing for us that you guys are there and helping us and relieving our depression.

Many thanks in advance.
Dear Ali
If you didn't fill representative form, no need to worry. Anyhow, inquire VO regarding your medical that when you'll be going to expect and what is your case status but don't tell VO that some one cheating you or doing fraud. It's my opinion.

sunasir

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISD-LND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 25,2013
Dear Starali
Congratulation for your achievements
After your departure who would run and update your thread ,I think canada 1234 ,Arshali might take resposibility

adanibaba

Star Member
Jul 17, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
May 31,2012
ali75 said:
Many thanks for your advice, but the time I sent my full docs I gave my home address and upon changing my address I reconfirmed by their website and till my last query to eCAS my current address was showing, neither I nominated him my representative.
If you did not fill authorization form then write down all The details to VO . Normally thats what
I did when ever I had a problem. And it works for me every time Nd In my case VO is very helpful to me . Exceptioly .

ali75

Star Member
Jun 17, 2010
adanibaba
respectall
khalid h
staralihaider
Arsh Ali
Mr.Engineer
murtazaabbasi
canada1234
mery2canada
naveed1

Many thanks to all of you, may Allah give you jaza for this, Ameen.

Coming_to_Canada

Aug 9, 2011
FishBurger said:
Just a small update from my side. Letter has been received at London office as of wednesday.
Status is still the same.
Same thing for my sister in law.
I was thinking of "copying" my letter in the web form.to put "some" extra pressure on the donkeys in CIC office in London.

Good news is that Pakistan is winning the first ODI against the Sri Lanka. ;D
YES!!!!! Pakistan Won!!! ;D

adanibaba

Star Member
Jul 17, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
May 31,2012
Dear All,

Just a good news from My side To all forum members ,get back our passports today with stickers. Well my experience with VO was really good. Got two time extensions, one month each. Got duplicate medical on request when first was delayed in mail for 20 days however , returned second one later on. Received exceptiOnal service from them . And ,Just follow instruction as adviced. With my point of view qorax"s views and information is the best best in this forum.
Pray for all of you as well.

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
adanibaba said:
Dear All,

Just a good news from My side To all forum members ,get back our passports today with stickers. Well my experience with VO was really good. Got two time extensions, one month each. Got duplicate medical on request when first was delayed in mail for 20 days however , returned second one later on. Received exceptiOnal service from them . And ,Just follow instruction as adviced. With my point of view qorax"s views and information is the best best in this forum.
Pray for all of you as well.
Congratulations. :)

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sunasir said:
Dear Starali
Congratulation for your achievements
After your departure who would run and update your thread ,I think canada 1234 ,Arshali might take resposibility
I dont know who can take this responsibility.

I will simply request for this at the end of June 2012 OR mid of July 2012.

adanibaba

Star Member
Jul 17, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
May 31,2012
staralihaider said:
Congratulations. :)
Thanks Haider ,
I wish for your success and pray for your goals.

Gravity

May 18, 2010
HELLO EXPERTS , FOR THE LAST 50DAYS MY E-STATUS IS " IN PROCEE".

IS THIS GOOD OR BAD INDICATION?
50 DAYS?
REGARDS

kkhan870

Nov 21, 2008
Gravity said:
HELLO EXPERTS , FOR THE LAST 50DAYS MY E-STATUS IS " IN PROCEE".

IS THIS GOOD OR BAD INDICATION?
50 DAYS?
REGARDS
I am in the same situation if you ask about me I would say (God forbid) not good