Join List of Pakistani Residents After 1 April 2010 CHC London

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shaziabibi said:
In my case on 14 November 2011 i have received my original documents (after 2 years and some month),along with all original Experience letters(NOC 4131) and no medical forms.
But there is a slips attached with the documents which state that:

WITH THE COMPLIMENTS
OF THE
IMMIGRATION DIVISION

20 November 2011 i emailed to the VO about the current status my case, the VO replied as,
Background checks remain outstanding and may take some months to
complete.
Now Kaashif i ask you that such a slip is attached with your documents or not ?
its good but i know one person on this forum he requested his documents back 2 months before and still he didnt get his documents back.

i think after paper screening complition they will return his documents.

q2hassan

Star Member
Mar 5, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2009
Doc's Request.
documents sent on 22th june received on 24th june(AZIZW)
AOR Received.
ECAS 'Received by Visa office 'changed on 24th Aug 2010 waiting for 2nd AOR
Salaam Guys,
i applied in 2009 Dec got 1st AOR in Feb 2010 sent my documents on 24th June 2010 since then my application is received by visa office. i have sent many replies to LDN visa office through the automatic system of enquiry but i didn't got any replies ?
i have also sent updation of few documents as my status has been changed as i m married.

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
q2hassan said:
Salaam Guys,
i applied in 2009 Dec got 1st AOR in Feb 2010 sent my documents on 24th June 2010 since then my application is received by visa office. i have sent many replies to LDN visa office through the automatic system of enquiry but i didn't got any replies ?
i have also sent updation of few documents as my status has been changed as i m married.
have you got any auto reply?

q2hassan

Star Member
Mar 5, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2009
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
no i didn't got any auto reply neither they replied back, every one in the list got into process except for few who sent full documents in late june 2010.
i m going to sent again the case specific enquiry because its over the average time specified on the web hope they reply this time .

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
q2hassan said:
no i didn't got any auto reply neither they replied back, every one in the list got into process except for few who sent full documents in late june 2010.
i m going to sent again the case specific enquiry because its over the average time specified on the web hope they reply this time .
Dear when you sent an email after almost 1 to 3 mintues OR maximum in 24 hour you will get auto reply that chc reply you with in 28 days.

if you didnt get auto reply it means they didnt get your email.

You may submit information by email using this webform. After you have sent your e-mail, you will receive an automatic message acknowledging that we have received it. This message will be sent to the e-mail address that you entered on the webform. If you do not receive this message within 24 hours, then it may be in your junk mail box or you may have entered your email address incorrectly.

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/united_kingdom-royaume_uni/visas/update-how_mettre-comment.aspx?view=d

q2hassan

Star Member
Mar 5, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2009
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
ohhh i didn't got any auto reply. thanks man. hope there is some activity regarding our applications soon insAllah

TMA

Sep 12, 2011
Greetings,

Kindly clarify if during this long waiting process if some one is being offered an arranged employment by an specific employer will it help the applicant to expedite the immigration process in real time.

seniors pls share your valuable perspective in above scenario.

TMA

cuccoo0

Jan 31, 2009
PA5510N said:
please advise
do we need to make a request for return the documents?
HI FYI

I requested my documents back fromCHC uk and got these back after 2 months.
Wrote them couple of times no use then called at the embassy and they told me of an emergency service where you can record your message on phone drop all your details its a sort of mail box and is to deal with urgent request like mine as i needed my docs for UK visa renewal.

Just call on the embassy number i mean CHC nunmber and talk to the whoever answers that you need your docs urgently and they shall direct you to that hot line record all your details keep them handy and hopefully within one month yo ushall get back ya originals like i got.

Regards

khalid h

Jan 21, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad.....UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09 July 09
Doc's Request.
11 Sep 09
Nomination.....
05 Jan 2010
AOR Received.
20th Jan 2010
IELTS Request
7 sent with docs
File Transfer...
30th June 2010
Med's Request
1st May 2012
Med's Done....
21st May 2012
Interview........
No please
Passport Req..
PPR1-18th July, PPR2- 17th August
VISA ISSUED...
5th Sept 2012
LANDED..........
17th October 2012 inshAllah
staralihaider said:
its good but i know one person on this forum he requested his documents back 2 months before and still he didnt get his documents back.

i think after paper screening complition they will return his documents.
I asked my docs back in the end of Oct 2011, but not received yet, automated reply I got immediately

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
News Release

Canadian citizenship not for sale: Minister Kenney provides update of investigations into citizenship fraud
Montreal, December 9, 2011
— The Government of Canada is now investigating 6,500 people from more than 100 countries for fraudulently attempting to gain citizenship or maintain permanent resident status, Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism Minister Jason Kenney announced today.

“Canadian citizenship is not for sale,” said Minister Kenney. “Canadians are generous people, but have no tolerance or patience for people who don’t play by the rules and who lie or cheat to become a Canadian citizen. The Government will apply the full strength of Canadian law to those who have obtained citizenship fraudulently.”

In July, Minister Kenney announced that Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) was beginning the process to revoke the citizenship of up to 1,800 citizens who obtained it fraudulently; that number has now risen to more than 2,100.

The Department has also been working on cases of those who are not yet citizens. Nearly 4,400 people with permanent resident status who are known to be implicated in residence fraud have been flagged for additional scrutiny should they attempt to enter Canada or obtain citizenship. The majority of these individuals are outside the country.

In typical cases, permanent residents will use the services of an unscrupulous immigration consultant to establish evidence of residence in Canada while living abroad most, if not all, of the time. This fraud is perpetrated so that individuals can maintain their permanent residence status and later apply for citizenship. A family of five may pay upwards of $25,000 over four or more years to create the illusion of residence in Canada.

“My department is working closely with the Canada Border Services Agency, the Royal Canadian Mounted Police, and Canadian offices abroad to prevent people who are suspected of non-compliance with the permanent residence requirement from being admitted to Canada without proving they meet the requirements and take enforcement action when necessary,” added Minister Kenney.

To date, of the 4,400 permanent residents who have been flagged, nearly 1,400 people have withdrawn or abandoned their citizenship application because of new scrutiny.

Permanent residents must acquire three years of residence out of four years to apply for Canadian citizenship. To retain their status as permanent residents, they must be physically present in Canada for two years out of five.

“I encourage anyone who has information regarding citizenship fraud to call our tip line to report it,” urged Minister Kenney.

Cases involving false representation, fraud or knowingly concealing material circumstances in the citizenship process – for example, pretending to be present in Canada to meet the residence requirements for obtaining citizenship – should be referred to the citizenship fraud tip line at CIC’s Call Centre at 1-888-242-2100 (in Canada only, 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. local time, Monday through Friday). Tips may also be reported by e-mail at Citizenship-fraud-tips@cic.gc.ca. Those overseas can contact the nearest Canadian visa office.

All other fraud types related to immigration should be reported to the CBSA’s Border Watch Tip Line at 1 888-502-9060. Tips accepted by the Border Watch Tip Line include, but are not limited to, suspicious cross-border activity, marriages of convenience, misrepresentation in any temporary or permanent immigration application, or the whereabouts of any person wanted on an immigration warrant.

The Government of Canada is taking action to crack down on the actions of crooked consultants during the immigration process. Bill C-35, originally introduced as the Cracking Down on Crooked Consultants Act, came into force on June 30, 2011. The Act imposes penalties on unauthorized representatives who provide, or offer to provide, advice or representation for a fee at any stage of an immigration application or proceeding.

Photo will be available later today at: www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/photos/high-res/index.asp.

Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/CitImmCanada.

For further information (media only), please contact:

Candice Malcolm
Minister's Office
Citizenship and Immigration Canada
613-954-1064
Candice.Malcolm@cic.gc.ca

Media Relations
Communications Branch
613-952-1650
CIC-Media-Relations@cic.gc.ca

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
News Release

Improving the Private Sponsorship of Refugees Program
Ottawa, December 9, 2011
— Canada is proposing changes to the Private Sponsorship of Refugees (PSR) Program that would help to reduce backlogs and improve processing times, Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism Minister Jason Kenney announced today.

“These proposed changes would result in faster processing times, thereby improving the efficiency of the PSR Program,” said Minister Kenney.

As part of Canada’s Refugee Resettlement Program, private sponsors, Groups of Five (G5s) who are five or more Canadian citizens or permanent residents, and Community Sponsors (CSs), which are organizations that have not signed formal agreements with Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC), may submit applications to sponsor refugees from abroad.

To reduce delays in processing PSR applications, the regulatory proposal would require that both the sponsorship application form and the permanent resident application be submitted at the same time. This amendment would also define what constitutes a complete application and allow CIC to return those that are incomplete.

The regulatory amendment would also limit G5s and CSs to sponsoring applicants who are recognized as refugees by either the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees or a State.

Visa officers must currently review two or more G5 or CS applications for every one they accept. Many of these applications are refused on the basis of eligibility, meaning that the majority of cases submitted by these private sponsors are not valid or credible refugee claims.

The proposed change would help manage the volume and quality of applications in the G5 and CS categories. The anticipated higher quality of applications received is also expected to improve overall processing efficiency, increase the acceptance rate and reduce wait times.

“CIC currently lands more than double the number of privately sponsored refugees than in 2000,” added the Minister. “For the continued health of the program, we need to ensure that we respond to both the protection needs of refugees and the priorities of private sponsors across Canada.”

To learn more about the proposed changes, read the Notice of Intent published in the Canada Gazette.

Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/CitImmCanada.

For further information (media only), please contact:

Candice Malcolm
Minister's Office
613-954-1064
Candice.Malcolm@cic.gc.ca

Media Relations
Communications Branch
613-952-1650
CIC-Media-Relations@cic.gc.ca

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Speaking notes for The Honourable Jason Kenney, P.C., M.P. Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism
At a News Conference Regarding Residence Fraud

Montreal, Quebec, December 9, 2011

Check against delivery

Good day and welcome. Earlier this fall, I celebrated my third anniversary as Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism.

One of the great privileges of being in this job for a few years has been the opportunity to attend a fair number of Citizenship ceremonies across the country, and to meet and speak with many new Canadians in their first proud moments as citizens.

For those of us fortunate enough to have been born here, it’s sometimes too easy to take for granted the incalculable benefits that Canadian citizenship bestows upon its holders.

But I can tell you – as someone who attends quite a few more Citizenship Ceremonies than do most people - I have never met a single newcomer to Canada who fails to appreciate how precious and how meaningful it is to be a citizen of this free, democratic and diverse country.

Courageous, dedicated, and hard-working people come from all over the world to Canada. They make enormous personal and family sacrifices to obtain citizenship and to earn the opportunity to contribute to our society and our economy.

At the same time, Canadians receive new citizens with unsurpassed generosity. In proportion to our population, we welcome more newcomers than almost every other country in the world.

But that generosity is sometimes tested – and the value of Canadian citizenship can be debased – by those who try to put a price on being a citizen.

Canadian citizenship is not for sale.

Because it is so valuable, we need to guard against unscrupulous individuals who try to make a dishonest buck by skirting the rules and by helping others to lie and cheat their way into becoming citizens.

Crooked immigration consultants make money by helping permanent residents pretend to be residing in Canada while they in fact live abroad most, if not all, of the time.

They carry out this deception so that individuals with no intention of ever establishing roots in Canada can maintain their permanent residence status, and later apply for citizenship, fraudulently obtaining all of the significant benefits that Canadian citizenship confers.

Make no mistake: There is ill-gotten money to be made in residence fraud. A family of five may pay upwards of $25,000 over four or more years to maintain the illusion of residence in Canada.

The Government of Canada takes the issue of fraud in immigration and citizenship very seriously, and we are continuing to take measures to pro-actively tackle the problem.

To do so, we will apply the full strength of Canadian law. Where evidence permits, we will seek the revocation of permanent residence status or citizenship - and in some cases the deportation - of anyone perpetrating such fraud.

Today, I am announcing that my department is now investigating more than 6,500 individuals from more than 100 countries for attempting to cheat Canada and Canadians.

This includes 2,100 people who have already obtained citizenship and 4,400 who have permanent residence status and may be in the process of applying for citizenship.

To date, of the 4,400 permanent residents who have been flagged, nearly 1,400 people have withdrawn or abandoned their citizenship application because of new scrutiny.

Our message is clear: If you want to become a Canadian citizen, you have to play by our rules. You have to respect our country. And you have to be honest. Canadian citizenship is not for sale.

My department is working with the Canada Border Services Agency, the Royal Canadian Mounted Police, and Canadian offices abroad to prevent those who are suspected of cheating our system.

The Government of Canada continues to take action against the activities of those unscrupulous consultants who facilitate residence fraud. Bill C-35 – introduced as the Cracking Down on Crooked Consultants Act – received Royal Assent this past summer and has been in force for more than five months.

The Act imposes penalties on unauthorized representatives who provide, or offer to provide, advice or representation for a fee at any stage of an immigration application or proceeding.

I also encourage anyone who has information regarding citizenship fraud to report it to Citizenship and Immigration Canada’s citizenship fraud tip line at 1-888-242-2100.

Tips may also be reported via email to Citizenship-fraud-tips@cic.gc.ca.

Other types of immigration fraud should be reported to the CBSA. Details are included in the news release accompanying this announcement.

Over the course of my time as Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism, I have met thousands of honest, hard-working immigrants to Canada.

To a person, they understand that Canadian citizenship is not a false flag of convenience to be waved whenever it serves one’s best interests.

Citizenship is priceless.

It is at the heart of our identity as Canadians.

It is something that generations of newcomers to this country have strived and have sacrificed to attain.

Protecting the value of Canadian citizenship is a core responsibility of the Government of Canada.

The Government will continue to take action against those who seek to demean that value.

I welcome any questions you may have.

ali green

Oct 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7/1/2010
Doc's Request.
2/3/2010
Nomination.....
no
AOR Received.
2/3/2010
File Transfer...
may-2010
Med's Request
May 1 2013
Med's Done....
May 15 2013
Interview........
NONE
Passport Req..
NOV 15th 2013
staralihaider said:
Caips Notes File Looks Like That:

I am pasting here 4 pages but it consist of 6 to 8 pages.

Dear sorry to tell you that mine is the same thing after two years they have done nothing I mean nothing and to say that at the beginning of 2011 they changed our cases to in process I thought they will start working on it NO they changed it to in process to start collecting dust in an in process fashion.
Good luck.

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ali green said:
Dear sorry to tell you that mine is the same thing after two years they have done nothing I mean nothing and to say that at the beginning of 2011 they changed our cases to in process I thought they will start working on it NO they changed it to in process to start collecting dust in an in process fashion.
Good luck.
This is old , i got this in feb 2010.