+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Join if your application is still IP after the test

rasmy

Nov 17, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sorry to hear that. Did your MP tell you why your case is non routine? Asking because I am in a similar situation . 13 months waiting. MP said you have to wait more no timeline was given and says there is no issues. MP did not say my case was non routine.
A week after my knowledge test and interview i was given CIT 0520. May be that is why my case become non routine. It has something to do with residency i guess.

Kenworth

Sep 27, 2018
Called in cic for update. I am told that one year peiod starts from the Day Processing starts, not when when application was received.
No update yet. Advised to wait. Applied for PR renewial 2 months back since cirizenship application process was taking for ever but no update, no acknowlege letter for PR application yet since it has been 2months already.

Waiting, waiting and waiting . In case of emergency , not able to travel cuz no PR, No citizenship yet.

rasmy

Nov 17, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello, I got CIT-0250, How long, it will delay my application? Any suggestion for minimizing this delay?
Provide the documents they asked for promptly. This will help to some extent. Which office is handling your application?

Ottawan

Nov 11, 2011
Called in cic for update. I am told that one year peiod starts from the Day Processing starts, not when when application was received.
No update yet. Advised to wait. Applied for PR renewial 2 months back since cirizenship application process was taking for ever but no update, no acknowlege letter for PR application yet since it has been 2months already.

Waiting, waiting and waiting . In case of emergency , not able to travel cuz no PR, No citizenship yet.
That's not true at all. Many agents have confirmed with me that it starts from the time your application is received at IRCC.

cn2017

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
That's not true at all. Many agents have confirmed with me that it starts from the time your application is received at IRCC.
Ohkey !!! I shared what i was told.
The agents are not knowledgeable at all and honestly, I don’t know why they have them there, they are completely useless. During the PR process, I had several questions after reading the typical confusing IRCC’s instructions, but every time I called them they said “go read the instructions that is available online, everything is there”. I said I read all of them and there are some conflicting information there, then they said “just do what you understand” and I’m sitting and thinking then why are you even there if all you can say is go read the instructions or do what you understand! And for the citizenship process, after 13 months of waiting I called them and they say everything is fine, your application is in process. I said I can see that myself on eCAS, what other information do you have for me? Why is it taking a year and my application is still in process? And you all know their ridiculous answers! The point is I don’t understand why they are using tax payers money for a service that’s absolutely useless and ridiculous. Also, the government dedicated a massive budget for IRCC to hire more resources to handle the 2017 applications faster and more efficiently. What happened to that money which is taxpayers money or basically our money and why many applications are taking even longer to process? I’m sorry to say this, but I regret coming to this country. After 15 years of contributing to the society and paying taxes this is how they treat their permanent residents. Unfortunately, it's too late to change the country again after all these years I wasted here! So far, I have had a horrible experience with IRCC for both the PR and citizenship processes and terrible service, but I hope we see some improvements after people’s complains to media and other sources.

Last edited:

Lindsy77

Jan 12, 2018
Congrats for all those who hit the finish line (or about to!)
I will appreciate it if someone answers my question
We are a family of 4, did our test on 24 October, right after the test date, the main applicant only got “Decision Made” whereby the rest of family members are still in-process
No invitation to oath ceremony as of yet

Appreciate if you can shed some light on this situation
Thanks in advance

krishna_05

Star Member
Nov 21, 2013
Congrats for all those who hit the finish line (or about to!)
I will appreciate it if someone answers my question
We are a family of 4, did our test on 24 October, right after the test date, the main applicant only got “Decision Made” whereby the rest of family members are still in-process
No invitation to oath ceremony as of yet

Appreciate if you can shed some light on this situation
Thanks in advance
I sincerely hope I'm proved wrong (and i do not wish this).. but most likely one of you is going to get a fp request. Call them, probably they forgot to click the button to send the letter.

jameswood2

Star Member
Jul 11, 2018
Which n

Which number you are calling ? when I call it says all lines are busy and it hangs up without putting me in waiting list .
Also may I ask your nationality ? seems all here are either from Iran or middle-eastern countries , is that true ?
sry missed ur msg, iran how about you? any update?

Lindsy77

Jan 12, 2018
I sincerely hope I'm proved wrong (and i do not wish this).. but most likely one of you is going to get a fp request. Call them, probably they forgot to click the button to send the letter.
Krishna, do you know the number I may call?
Thanks

CJ_an

Star Member
May 25, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06 Oct 09
IELTS Request
16 Dec 09
Med's Request
28 Feb 12