+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Join if your application is still IP after the test

jameswood2

Star Member
Jul 11, 2018
Hey guys, I'm trying to get us together and see how many of us had the test and still IP so please tell us about your application and where are you from

Application: October 2017
Test: March 2018

Please follow the same template ^^

Last edited:

jameswood2

Star Member
Jul 11, 2018
I know you guys might not be comfortable to add where you from but it would be great if at least give us a hint like 'im from the middle east', so we can find a pattern for this long wait.

Moood

Feb 15, 2018
I got today replying from web form :

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with the application for Citizenship grant. Since it was received on October , your application is still within the regular processing times.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Reactions: jameswood2

punk

Feb 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Reason for such delay is because you guys got your interviews too early. In many cases they don't schedule interview till everything else is done and in few cases DM and Oath is on same day as well

dmn1363

Star Member
Jan 12, 2013
Reason for such delay is because you guys got your interviews too early. In many cases they don't schedule interview till everything else is done and in few cases DM and Oath is on same day as well
Hi Punk,
The total number of processing days for most of people here are reaching 365 days. So, regardless of early or late test, our applications should have been completed by now based on 12 months processing time.
Cheers