+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Join if your application is still IP after the test

jameswood2

Star Member
Jul 11, 2018
Something interesting here, most of us took our test around Feb, March and April something happened around that time, I don't see anyone who took the test around December or Jan.

jameswood2

Star Member
Jul 11, 2018
Exactly , I am a 14 month applicant . I call them several times, unfortunately nothing changed. Still in process and still probation is not done. Just be patient.
hey Mehran, I think you should contact your MP ASAP, nothing to lose, I'll contact mine after 14 months.

P38amirr

Oct 11, 2018
Hey guys, I'm trying to get us together and see how many of us had the test and still IP so please tell us about your application and where are you from

Application: October 2017
Test: March 2018

Please follow the same template ^^

Here is my status:
AOR : October 2017
Test : January 2018
Still in process , very frustrating

P38amirr

Oct 11, 2018
Hi
Did you call them to find out which part is still in process?

I called everyone including MP , they all said you have to wait and application is still under regular time . Based on CIC website regular time after test is 3 months and not 9 months in my case

This is definitely a discriminative action against target countries. Same as recent PR applicants, I recommend all to talk strongly with their MP and ask them to raise this issue .

More over , and again same as what PR applicants have done (specially Iranian applicants ), we can make Twitter/Telegram accounts to amplify our voice . I have lived in Canada for 8 years and now I have a stable , with relatively high salary, governmental job , this long background check makes no sense.

SpiceIsland

Oct 2, 2017
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
24 August 2017
AOR Received.
02 October 2017
Interview........
29 November 2017
I called everyone including MP , they all said you have to wait and application is still under regular time . Based on CIC website regular time after test is 3 months and not 9 months in my case

This is definitely a discriminative action against target countries. Same as recent PR applicants, I recommend all to talk strongly with their MP and ask them to raise this issue .

More over , and again same as what PR applicants have done (specially Iranian applicants ), we can make Twitter/Telegram accounts to amplify our voice . I have lived in Canada for 8 years and now I have a stable , with relatively high salary, governmental job , this long background check makes no sense.
I don’t believe it has anything to do with where you come from sometimes.I think it’s the agent handling your application.I am from the Caribbean and waited 8 months after test for oath invite sometimes seriously I think they forget about some application.

Palscorpion

Star Member
Jun 26, 2011
Montreal
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-07-2007
Doc's Request.
17-07-2009
IELTS Request
07-09-2009
Med's Request
07-10-2010
Med's Done....
07-11-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18-05-2011 DM 26-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
19-07-2011 PP back 30-07-2011
LANDED..........
expected 28 Sept. 2011
it has been exactly 7 months since I passed my test and my E-CASE status is still in process with no oath invitation yet. By the way I applied in October 2017 and It has been a full year and I am still in process.

itsmyid

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2012

Sign up for a Twitter account and voice your concern under IRCC’s account - if you don’t, all they hear will just be them congratulating themselves for what a awesome job they have done