Mar 26, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
January 2011
visaexpert said:
DO NOT ATTACH IELTS RESULT WITH INITIAL APPLICATION.

YOU CAN SENT IELTS RESULT WITH FULL DOCUMENTS.

IF YOU HAVE IELTS RESULT, YOU CAN PHOTOCOPY AND SENT IT WITH INITIAL APPLICATION. BUT DO NOT SEND ORIGINAL COPY.
Correct, I have sent my IELTS results along with full documents to Buffalo, not to Nova Scotia.

ranjeetc

Apr 5, 2010
Happy to see the thread for NOC - 0213.

I am currently based out at Manchester, UK working for last 2 years as Associate Operations Manager. with total 7 years of experince. I have just qulified Ielts and my total points are 69 and lloking to apply for PR against 0213.

Can some guide me what is the process from beginning and what types of application forms i need to fill out as I have wife and one kid.
I need details from initial with entire process. Appreciate if some can help me please.

I am happy to call any one and discuss in details to help me providing complete guidance. I also need to have help whether educational documents needs to be attested or not? What will be the format of Affidavit for self certifiying about Manager Level rsponsibilities.

Looking forward for your help.

visaexpert

Apr 22, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEWDELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
1. Read the general information

* Instruction Guide [IMM EG7000]
> also in PDF format PDF, 788 KB

Download the Guide in .pdf format from below link

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/EG7.pdf

2. Fill out the forms to be used by all applicants

Download all the necessary form from below links

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled.asp

* Application for Permanent Residence in Canada [IMM 0008] PDF, 237 KB
* Schedule 1: Background/Declaration [IMM 0008 SCHEDULE 1] PDF, 286 KB
* Schedule 3: Economic Classes [IMM 0008 SCHEDULE 3] PDF, 191 KB
* Additional Family Information [IMM 5406] PDF, 134 KB
* Fee Payment Form – Application for Permanent Residence – Federal Skilled Worker
[IMM 5620] PDF, 35 KB
* Document Checklist [IMM 5612] PDF, 96 KB
* Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] PDF, 55 KB

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-who.asp

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/index.asp

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/index.asp

BushraAsim

May 26, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello

I want to start my Fast Track Immigration process, but I am bit confused in my case. As my spouse is a Biomedical engineer NOC code (having five years working experience) 2148 and I am a senior software engineer NOC code 2173 (having two years working experience).

Please any one suggest that who will be the principal applicant in our case? Does my profession lies in 0213 category or any other suggestions.

Thanks

Confused :(

mrshah30

Star Member
May 25, 2010
Hi Seniors, kindly look over the specimen for the 0213 letter and advise whether it is ok as I can only get by my employer once I will appreciate your response.

1) MIS Officer
To Whom It May Concern:

This is to certify that Mr. Syed Shoaib Alam Shah was employed as MIS Manager in our company from 4th of February 2009 to 5th of April 2010.

His duties were to coordinate with other departments to produce continue workflow and to identify the information needs of the company including the equipment and personnel. He was also responsible to supervise the subordinates in updating the electronic data processing system with feed back and to provide these updates to the top management electronically. Furthermore, to deal with the clients to discuss the service's criteria.s

During his job, he was able to accomplish the tasks given by the company and also, showed good character. We wish him best of luck in his future plans.

This certificate is issued on the specific request of the employee.

For any kind of queries please do not hesitate to contact us.

Yours sincerely,

Managing Director

2) Computer Department Coordinator

To Whom It May Concern:

This is to certify that Mr. Syed Shoaib Alam Shah has been working in our company since January 2003 to April 2005 as Computer department coordinator.

He was assisting the computer department to fulfill the Technology needs of the company which involved upgrading the e-business requirements of the company and to coordinate with other departments to check the feasibility and requirements of the clients. He was also assisting the personnel to develop and implement the information system operations as well as, controlling the budget for the computer department of the company.

During his stay here he as shown good character and good attitude, we recommend him for the same nature of job else where.

If you have any questions then feel free to contact the following.

Truly Yours,
Mr. xxxxxx
Partner

Are they okay for noc 0213 catagory
regards

mrshah30

Star Member
May 25, 2010
Hi, seniors can any one help me out that how to justify the gap during the work experience as below:

Kindly look below to make the further clear picture:
Job title: MIS Officer
Duration: Feb 2009 - April 2010
Duration of leave: April 2009- June 2009

actually I am confused at the gap of three months during the job, how, can i justify that gap whether I need any sort of letter from employer to confirm that i took unpaid leave

I will appreciate your assistance
mrshah

mrshah30

Star Member
May 25, 2010
mrshah30 said:
Hi, seniors can any one help me out that how to justify the gap during the work experience as below:

Kindly look below to make the further clear picture:
Job title: MIS Officer
Duration: Feb 2009 - April 2010
Duration of leave: April 2009- June 2009

actually I am confused at the gap of three months during the job, how, can i justify that gap whether I need any sort of letter from employer to confirm that i took unpaid leave

I will appreciate your assistance
mrshah
Dear Seniors,

I need your guidance that whether CHC verifies the work experience or they require the pay slips as well, pay system in my company was cash. I am attaching the reference and contract letters kindly let me know that whether CHC will look ask for pay slips or not.

regards
mrshah

gauravbt

Star Member
Feb 6, 2010
New York ,USA
Category........
Visa Office......
New York,NY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 9,2009
Doc's Request.
Feb 12,2010
AOR Received.
Oct 20,2010
IELTS Request
Feb 12,2010
File Transfer...
Feb 18,2010
Med's Request
Dec 06,2011
Med's Done....
Dec 14,2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
March 01,2012
VISA ISSUED...
March 16,2012
LANDED..........
April 28,2012
Hello Everyone

Count me in for 0213.I am going to send full docs to Buffalo,NY in a day or two.Was waiting for my IELTS result,which I got last evening.

I have a specific question from this group.Need your opinion

I have 9 years of IT experience

• First 5 years in India
  • Latest 4 years in USA

I have got the Reference LEtters for the latest 4 years of experience from my US Employers (this also includes 2 years in 0213).

However,i dont have reference letters for my First 5 years of Experience in India,although i have all the possible documents from my tenure in my Indian companies(Offer Letters,Appointment,Promotion,salary,tax,releiving etc etc.)

Question :::Do u think the VO will consider my First 5 years of experience.I have worked in one of the Biggest IT firms in INDIA.

arvindharitus

May 24, 2010
Hi All,

I am in Software Engineers and Designers (2173) category in the list of below mention link.

And i have 3 out of six duties of Computer and information systems managers.

Is i am eligable?

-Arvind

visaexpert4indians said:
Hello Friends,

Please Join this Group for IT Managers

All computer professional, Software Developers, Web Designers and IT Managers are welcome here.

This group will help us to get quick reply of our all queries.....

Please visit ww5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2006/Profile.aspx?val=0&val1=0213

Thanks to support....

visaexpert

Apr 22, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEWDELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am in Software Engineers and Designers (2173) category in the list of below mention link.

Is i am eligable?

NO, You may not be eligible.

Most of your jobs duties must match with NOC:0213

Budget & Finance related duties are most important for NOC:0213

arvindharitus

May 24, 2010
:( :( :(

What should i do now????

visaexpert said:

Is i am eligable?

NO, You may not be eligible.

Most of your jobs duties must match with NOC:0213

Budget & Finance related duties are most important for NOC:0213

visaexpert

Apr 22, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEWDELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Compare your job duties, if most of all match then you can qualify for NOC:0213

Main duties
Computer and information systems managers perform some or all of the following duties:

* Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of information systems and electronic data processing (EDP) departments and companies
* Develop and implement policies and procedures for electronic data processing and computer systems operations and development
* Meet with clients to discuss system requirements, specifications, costs and timelines
* Assemble and manage teams of information systems personnel to design, develop, implement, operate and administer computer and telecommunications software, networks and information systems
* Control the budget and expenditures of the department, company or project
* Recruit and supervise computer analysts, engineers, programmers, technicians and other personnel and oversee their professional development and training.

It is copied from the this page
http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2006/Profile.aspx?val=0&val1=0213

mrshah30

Star Member
May 25, 2010
Hi Seniors, kindly look over the specimen for the 0213 letter and advise whether it is ok as I can only get by my employer once I will appreciate your response.

1) MIS Officer
To Whom It May Concern:

This is to certify that Mr. xxxx was employed as MIS Manager in our company from 4th of February 2009 to 5th of April 2010.

His duties were to coordinate with other departments to produce continue workflow and to identify the information needs of the company including the equipment and personnel. He was also responsible to supervise the subordinates in updating the electronic data processing system with feed back and to provide these updates to the top management electronically. Furthermore, to deal with the clients to discuss the service's criteria.s

During his job, he was able to accomplish the tasks given by the company and also, showed good character. We wish him best of luck in his future plans.

This certificate is issued on the specific request of the employee.

For any kind of queries please do not hesitate to contact us.

Yours sincerely,

Managing Director

2) Computer Department Coordinator

To Whom It May Concern:

This is to certify that Mr. xxxx has been working in our company since January 2003 to April 2005 as Computer department coordinator.

He was assisting the computer department to fulfill the Technology needs of the company which involved upgrading the e-business requirements of the company and to coordinate with other departments to check the feasibility and requirements of the clients. He was also assisting the personnel to develop and implement the information system operations as well as, controlling the budget for the computer department of the company.

During his stay here he as shown good character and good attitude, we recommend him for the same nature of job else where.

If you have any questions then feel free to contact the following.

Truly Yours,
Mr. xxxxxx
Partner

Are they okay for noc 0213 catagory
regards