Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,
I recently joined this forum. I have no previous experience of any kind of forums in the past and also don’t have a lot of knowledge about Canada. My application has recently been found eligible and now I am in 120 days period for the final submission. I am a doctor and am worried about jobs in Canada. I have passed USMLE and was doing residency training in USA when in 2004 my J-1 visa renewal was denied when I went to Pakistan for a vacation and my residency was stranded in the middle and all my career dreams were shattered. Since 2006 I have been working in Saudi Arabia in Ministry of Health. I wonder if USMLE would be helpful in finding some job in Canada. I have some research experience as well. Do I have to do anything else to work in Canada? Will it be possible to enter some training program?
Eagerly waiting for response even though it seems a little early as my application is just in the phase of submission and I don’t even know if and when it will be approved.

daak

room3

Feb 15, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
daak said:
Hi,
I recently joined this forum. I have no previous experience of any kind of forums in the past and also don't have a lot of knowledge about Canada. My application has recently been found eligible and now I am in 120 days period for the final submission. I am a doctor and am worried about jobs in Canada. I have passed USMLE and was doing residency training in USA when in 2004 my J-1 visa renewal was denied when I went to Pakistan for a vacation and my residency was stranded in the middle and all my career dreams were shattered. Since 2006 I have been working in Saudi Arabia in Ministry of Health. I wonder if USMLE would be helpful in finding some job in Canada. I have some research experience as well. Do I have to do anything else to work in Canada? Will it be possible to enter some training program?
Eagerly waiting for response even though it seems a little early as my application is just in the phase of submission and I don't even know if and when it will be approved.

daak
I guess you will get more info @ http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/doctor3112-t46585.0.html

cheers