+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

joboffers in canada

S

shaon31

memikoglan said:
GetUsHome and Baloo,

Thank you for your interest and thank you for your advice. Actually the thing is I already have Canadian work experience. I have worked in a Canadian company almost 2 years then because of job shortage I have got laid off. Job was close to my background. Of course it was a entry level but I never expected more than that when I was coming to Canada. While I was working there and after I got laid off I have applied numerous places in all over the Canada but I got nothing. I always prepare my resume and cover letter according to job advertisement. If I apply for cleaning job of course I do not send my PhD resume.

The reality is I was able to find my firs job in Canada by word of mouth. In other words if you have someone inside you might get a job but if you do not know anyone in Canada you probably not able to find any job.

I lived in USA and had post doc experience there so it is not my first abroad experience. In Canada I have seen very unfair treatments which I haven't seen in USA. I believe that -it is just my thought- Canada can not handle immigration anymore and it is not enough even for their current citizens. I am just trying to alert people that Canada is not Canada marketed outside.

Getting worried to know these ... still the bullet has been fired and can't take it back !!!

GetUsHome

Star Member
Mar 24, 2011
Memikoglan:

I think you hit the nail on the head. It is word of mouth that gets you the jobs.

I didn't notice it so much when I was young in Canada and got jobs the old fashioned way by applying for them. But what I realized is I have only gotten one job/client through other than word of mouth in the last 16 years. And I am a Canadian living in the USA.

With social media and the internet you can meet more people faster. Sites like LinkedIn and Facebook certainly help.

I don't know what you do so can't offer specifics on where you should go on the internet. But are there any forums or associations you can join online and create a online presence worth hiring in real life?

memikoglan said:
GetUsHome and Baloo,

Thank you for your interest and thank you for your advice. Actually the thing is I already have Canadian work experience. I have worked in a Canadian company almost 2 years then because of job shortage I have got laid off. Job was close to my background. Of course it was a entry level but I never expected more than that when I was coming to Canada. While I was working there and after I got laid off I have applied numerous places in all over the Canada but I got nothing. I always prepare my resume and cover letter according to job advertisement. If I apply for cleaning job of course I do not send my PhD resume.

The reality is I was able to find my firs job in Canada by word of mouth. In other words if you have someone inside you might get a job but if you do not know anyone in Canada you probably not able to find any job.

I lived in USA and had post doc experience there so it is not my first abroad experience. In Canada I have seen very unfair treatments which I haven't seen in USA. I believe that -it is just my thought- Canada can not handle immigration anymore and it is not enough even for their current citizens. I am just trying to alert people that Canada is not Canada marketed outside.

memikoglan

Dec 25, 2007
GetUsHome,

You got the correct decision by choosing to live in USA instead of Canada. I will do same thing if I will be able to find a door. Thank you so much for your advice about getting socialize in social media. I started using some of them and will see if it works or not.

Life is hard, :)

GetUsHome

Star Member
Mar 24, 2011
We are leaving the States and moving home to Canada. We can hardly wait to get there. We are done with the States.

Good luck and keep at it.

memikoglan said:
GetUsHome,

You got the correct decision by choosing to live in USA instead of Canada. I will do same thing if I will be able to find a door. Thank you so much for your advice about getting socialize in social media. I started using some of them and will see if it works or not.

Life is hard, :)

chefchopra7

Star Member
Apr 7, 2009
Good Luck !!!!!!!!!!!

You are the only one whom Canada needs........

Come fast canada is hunting people with such skill not people with management skill who can use their brains not muscle.............

dipendu

Aug 28, 2011
HI THIS DIPENDU 31 INDIAN COMMERCE GRADUATE I NEED A JOB IN CANADA(ANYWHERE) ANYONE CAN HELP ME, I HAVE 5 YEAR EXPERIENCE IN COOKING JOB IN 5 STAR HOTEL , AND ALSO I HAVE WORK EXPERIENCE IN INVESTMENT /SECURITIES/ CONSULTANCY BUSINESS. PLEASE CONTACT ME ON (sarkar.dipendu@gmail.com) :)

dipendu

Aug 28, 2011
HI THIS DIPENDU 31 INDIAN COMMERCE GRADUATE I NEED A JOB IN CANADA(ANYWHERE) CAN YOU HELP ME FOR GETTING JOB OFFER, I HAVE 5 YEAR EXPERIENCE IN COOKING JOB IN 5 STAR HOTEL , AND ALSO I HAVE WORK EXPERIENCE IN INVESTMENT /SECURITIES/ CONSULTANCY BUSINESS. PLEASE CONTACT ME ON (sarkar.dipendu @ gmail.com) :)

kricel

Sep 11, 2011
do you know any jobs in canada requiring no experience for accountants like me.. thanks.. your reply would mean much.. i'm from the philippines

virve

May 6, 2008
Hello,
I applied for my PR to Canada in Nov 2004 and still waiting for the medicals. Is it possible to get a job offer and speed up the process, if so could you please let me know about the jobs available in the Banking Sector, as I have worked in a bank and would like to find a job in the same,
Thanks

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
virve said:
Hello,
I applied for my PR to Canada in Nov 2004 and still waiting for the medicals. Is it possible to get a job offer and speed up the process, if so could you please let me know about the jobs available in the Banking Sector, as I have worked in a bank and would like to find a job in the same,
Thanks
Visit the web sites of the big banks in Canada and look at their Career pages / Job Postings. This will tell you what jobs are available in banking. It will likely be extremely difficult to be hired in the banking sector as a foreign worker since there are plenty of qualified Canadians who can do most jobs. However you can certainly try applying to jobs that fit your skills and capabilities.

victorp

Oct 5, 2011
hi kristina,

I have seen your post. I don't come under them which you mentioned. I am a software developer and I work for microsoft.
I wish to relocate to canada. Can you please help me in any source.

anoshkumar

Oct 26, 2011
My name is Anosh kumar I am from India I need a Radiographer job . I have 4 years of experience in conventional x - rays and CT ..... please get me a job in canada calgary.....

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
sakil said:
can i find a job from outside Canada?i am a pharmacist working in a pharmaceutical company in bangladesh.
You cannot work as a Pharmacist in Canada with a Bangladeshi (foreign) degree. You have to certify yourself first. For Ontario, I can give you a link which may help:
http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/working/OI_HOW_WORK_PHARMACIST.html

MsVee2

Jun 1, 2011
GetUsHome said:
We are leaving the States and moving home to Canada. We can hardly wait to get there. We are done with the States.

Good luck and keep at it.
I'm trying to move to Canda from the US, but do not know anyone who can refer me for jobs in Canada. What part of Canada re you going to, and do you know of anyone who would be willing to assist in getting employment? I do not wish to live with someone b/c I have one child. I'm just trying to get a job offer so that I can get a work permit. I appreciate any assistance from you (or someone else who may know someone to hire a US citizen). Thanks and be blessed.