HakikiKanada

Mar 26, 2015
Tukey
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How do I login Jobbank? no login option for EE applicants in the website.

Michal

Jun 17, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2015
AOR Received.
15-11-2015
IELTS Request
Never
Med's Done....
July 2015
Passport Req..
04-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2015
Click on "Job match"

I_love_van

May 11, 2015
Hi there,
I received an email from Jobbank this morning saying:
Hello,

Your Job Bank account, registered to XXXX at XXX@gmail.com, is to be suspended due to inactivity. To ensure this does not happen, please sign in to your account before it is suspended.

If you have any questions regarding this message, please contact us at your earliest convenience at:

http://www.jobbank.gc.ca/contact-us-eng.do

Thank you,

The Job Bank Team

As I have submitted the PR application under EE PNP, which means that I already have a valid job offer in Canada. Do I need to keep my JOBBANK account active ? or I can ignore this email notification?

Sarahvan

Apr 29, 2015
I_love_van said:
Hi there,
I received an email from Jobbank this morning saying:
Hello,

Your Job Bank account, registered to XXXX at XXX @ gmail.com, is to be suspended due to inactivity. To ensure this does not happen, please sign in to your account before it is suspended.

If you have any questions regarding this message, please contact us at your earliest convenience at:

http://www.jobbank.gc.ca/contact-us-eng.do

Thank you,

The Job Bank Team

As I have submitted the PR application under EE PNP, which means that I already have a valid job offer in Canada. Do I need to keep my JOBBANK account active ? or I can ignore this email notification?
same question... have you figured it out? i clicked the job account but my information is invalid now.