28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Is it easy to find a job in Canada?
Depends - are you asking about foreign workers or those with PR status? If you have PR status, then it is quite easy to find a job. If you don't and are a foreign worker, then it's extremely difficult.

MeyMar92

May 5, 2019
Thanks for the information, I would like to move to Canada to work and study, but I'm first searching for information, I didn't finish my university education and it maybe complicate the chance to get a work permit, I have experience just as a teacher with preschool and elementart students.
Do you think that I have a chance to get a job taking care of kids or cleaning? And if I have the chance to get a visa

Barbara2

May 6, 2019
Thanks for the information, I would like to move to Canada to work and study, but I'm first searching for information, I didn't finish my university education and it maybe complicate the chance to get a work permit, I have experience just as a teacher with preschool and elementart students.
Do you think that I have a chance to get a job taking care of kids or cleaning? And if I have the chance to get a visa
Hey I am on same situation, I wanna work with kids too but like not much of experience
Is there a way I can please contact you?
Would like to know if you found any information,
Thx & good luck

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
To get a job working with children in Canada you will need to show that you have a diploma or certificate.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
What about if I want to study there education get a diploma? & then work in there?
Thx
Sure if you can prove that you have the financial resources to pay for school (25k/year) and your program choice makes sense based on your previous education and work history you may be accepted as an international student. If you graduate from a school the qualifies for PGWP you can work after you graduate if you get your PGWP. You are usually allowed to work up to 20 hours per week as a student although that may not be possible. One issue may be if you have expensive medical needs. You can be denied for that reason or may not have adequate medical coverage based on the international student plan available in that province.