+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Job title in NOC 1431 but duties in NOC 1212

abdullahishaq

Star Member
Feb 23, 2018
Hello Experts,

Just a quick question?

I have 13 months of full-time skilled work experience in a transport company, my job title was match with NOC 1431 (billing clerk) but my duties match with NOC 1212, what should i do in this case?

Thanks in advance

abdullahishaq

Star Member
Feb 23, 2018
I am planning to apply this week: please help if i need some changes in skilled work experience

Company A :
Warehouse Receiving Supervisor (NOC 1215)

10th Oct 2015 to 24th Mar 2016 – 24 weeks, full-time for 30+ hours per week

Job duties/responsibilities

· Co-ordinate, assign and review the work of associates engaged in the following duties: shipping, receiving, storing, distributing and maintaining inventories of materials, parts and products; processing purchasing transactions; coordinating production work and other related activities

· Supervises and coordinates activities to establish work schedules in verifying and keeping records on incoming and outgoing shipments, and preparing items for shipment, Preparing shipping notices, bills of lading, invoices, orders, and other records to determine receiving priorities, work assignments, and shipping methods required to meet shipping and receiving schedules

· Oversees incoming and outgoing shipping activities to ensure accuracy, completeness, and condition of shipments.

· Directs movement of shipments from shipping and receiving platform to storage and work areas

· Inspect materials, products, or equipment to detect defects or malfunctions to ensure a safe working environment

Company B
Billing Clerk (NOC 1212)

02nd Aug 2016 to 5th Sept 2017 – 52 weeks, full-time for 30+ hours per week

· Execute proficient working procedures and co-ordinate, with clerks engaged in billing procedures with the accompanying obligations in order to ensure payments through accounts payables and receivables department

· Verification and examining the routine billing transactions

· Preparing, processing and confirming the billing structures, authentication and validating bills

· Ensure smooth task of Computer systems and arrange for support and repair work

· Identify training needs and train workers in job duties and company policies

· Determine work schedules, strategies and co-ordinate exercises with other work units or departments

Company C
Administrative Assistant (NOC 1241)

22nd Jun 2017 to Current - 30 weeks, part-time to full-time for 30+ hours per week

• Prepare, calculate, key in, edit and print, invoices, payable's, publications, reports and related material
  • Share information internally and with other departments, distribute incoming regular and electronic mail
  • Prepare and print cheque’s payable to the drivers on bi-weekly basis
  • Schedule and confirm appointments and meetings of employer
  • Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
  • Answer telephone and electronic enquiries and relay telephone calls and messages
  • Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems
  • Greet visitors, provide general support and direct visitors to employer or appropriate person
  • Setup new accounts for drivers and maintain the accuracy of government regulations

One of my friend told me to just paraphrase the NOC duties that's what I did here, but i dont know what to do as some people say they should not be identical or similar etc

Thanks for reading my post