+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Job title-grounds for rejection

moe876

Dec 11, 2019
Hello happy to say I received my PR.. Worked in home and Auto Insurance
They would count from when you started working from April. I started working September 2020 got my license in October 2020 and I entered the pool in September 2021. Got ecorp Dec 7 2021

IamAries

Jul 2, 2022
Hello everyone. Newbie here. Hope someone can I answer my queries.
I am currently working in auto insurance under an insurance company here in UAE for 3+ years. ( full time ) I sell auto insurance, policy endorsements, assist clients with claims ( but my position is customer service ).
1. if i get hr experience letter stating my job responsibilities as per noc 6231, will it be recognized in canada?
2. I do not have any kind of license here as an insurance agent but I am doing all the role as per noc 6231, is it really required?
3. Does insurance companies in canada hire foreign ( outside canada & inside canada) or they prioritize canadian nationality.

i am planning to take a student visa instead and enroll in business ad insurance and risk management in new brunswick. I wanted to know if after I graduate if i will be given an opportunity to work in an insurance company in canada even if i do not have license or is the license provided by the employer where you got the job?

i have a lot of questions in my mind. I know my post is long but if there is someone who can answer all myqueries and give advice, i would highly appreciate it.

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hello everyone. Newbie here. Hope someone can I answer my queries.
I am currently working in auto insurance under an insurance company here in UAE for 3+ years. ( full time ) I sell auto insurance, policy endorsements, assist clients with claims ( but my position is customer service ).
1. if i get hr experience letter stating my job responsibilities as per noc 6231, will it be recognized in canada?
2. I do not have any kind of license here as an insurance agent but I am doing all the role as per noc 6231, is it really required?
3. Does insurance companies in canada hire foreign ( outside canada & inside canada) or they prioritize canadian nationality.

i am planning to take a student visa instead and enroll in business ad insurance and risk management in new brunswick. I wanted to know if after I graduate if i will be given an opportunity to work in an insurance company in canada even if i do not have license or is the license provided by the employer where you got the job?

i have a lot of questions in my mind. I know my post is long but if there is someone who can answer all myqueries and give advice, i would highly appreciate it.
So no one can give you a gurantee that you will get the job. Depends upon the employer solely sometimes if the demand is too much they are willing to pay for licence and sometimes they expect this to be a requirement. Try to research about the job market of your respective field about the job requirements. That will give you an idea.

rahul10

Star Member
Oct 19, 2020
Newbie here, any idea what the NOC Code for Claims Advisor at TD Insurance be? I am confused if it is customer service NOC D or NOC B Claims Examiner and Adjuster. Please help