+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Job Ties

Harseerat mann

Nov 5, 2019
Hi I am Artist ( Model) I apply for Canada 2times as a visitor I get refusal, visa officer said issue of ties that you didn't come back to india, I travel to UK on tier 5 work visa before I apply to Canada when I apply for Canada I get refusal before 10daya I was travel Europe on Schengen work visa on artist base now I have sponsorship for new year n Christmas and also I have MP genuine letter ( support letter ) can you please tell me what can I do it that ok for visitors visa now which documents I can show for ties and how officer will believe on that can I arrange some booking letter of my concerts and attach with File to proof that I will definitely come back to India , can you please tell me visitor visa is ok for me or I can apply with video director work visa for video shoot but I want visitor visa

Harseerat mann

Nov 5, 2019
I apply 2times in 2018 / 2019 in march
I get refusal just because of ties what can I do now, I have my work proof on YouTube then why he said issues of ties what I can do now can I show something else ??

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
The issue is that being a YouTuber or a model on a gig-based salary does not tie you to a permanent place in your home country, since you do not have a desk job or a stable and regular salary. Same issue that a freelancer or remote worker would have. Thus, the visa officer fears that you will overstay in Canada once given a visa.

You also wouldn’t qualify for a video director work permit without a job offer and positive LMIA.