+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Job status update

Saba321

Jan 26, 2018
Hi everyone.. how can I update my job status. In my PR application my lawyer wrote Intend to work, at that time i didn't had any permanent job ( It was on off) Now I have permanent job how can I inform them.
Thank you

Yuki.03

Nov 30, 2020
GTA
LANDED..........
07-01-2021
Because i requested gcms notes and it says Intend To Work.
I want to update that I am working.
I think he was saying you don't need to. if you do you will need fill out a new form where you list your jobs. OR these
You must inform us right away via the IRCC webform of any of these changes:

· marriage or common-law union, divorce, annulment, legal separation

· death of the sponsor, the principal applicant or any accompanying family member

birth or adoption of a child, including grandchildren born to dependent children

you (the principal applicant) or any of your family members have been charged or convicted of a criminal offence.

Reactions: Saba321

Saba321

Jan 26, 2018
Ok thank you.... when I was filling my pr form my contract for temporary job was expired and i applied at many places but couldn't find any job. My lawyer said we should write intend to work at work status.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Ok thank you.... when I was filling my pr form my contract for temporary job was expired and i applied at many places but couldn't find any job. My lawyer said we should write intend to work at work status.
No harm updating your file via webform. Job information is more critical when sponsoring family members or applying for H&C.