+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

joB status update

mnayyar3

Dec 21, 2018
can somebody tell me please if i still need to maintain my job status. even though i have experience of 15 months in my field. i have already submitted application but did not get ITA yet.

please help

monkeyspanner

Sep 7, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
25-10-2017
AOR Received.
25-10-2017
Med's Done....
08-11-2017
Passport Req..
19-12-2017
can somebody tell me please if i still need to maintain my job status. even though i have experience of 15 months in my field. i have already submitted application but did not get ITA yet.

please help
So you have submitted an EE profile but have not received an ITA. What program do you intend to apply for and is your work experience inland Canada? What CRS points do you have? You have not yet submitted a PR application and that is more involved than submitting an EE profile. You can only start to fill out your EE application when you get an ITA and you will need a letter from your employer to confirm your job, duties, hours and duration to complete your application. You might want to get this letter prior to giving up your job.

mnayyar3

Dec 21, 2018
hey can you help me out with something.i recently got ITA. my checklist says i need to upload certificate of qualification. but when i am checking my score i did not get any points for certificate of qualification. is this referring to certificate of education( in Canada) or is it something different??

Wolfpmd3

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
hey can you help me out with something.i recently got ITA. my checklist says i need to upload certificate of qualification. but when i am checking my score i did not get any points for certificate of qualification. is this referring to certificate of education( in Canada) or is it something different??
Maybe your NOC states that it is required? That might be why they are asking for it.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No, it is not related to your education, it has to do with how you answered the questions regarding having a certificate of qualification.

mnayyar3

Dec 21, 2018
how can i change it now. because i do not have any certificate of trade or skill. i have a advanced diploma from my college. is it referring to WES Evaluation. i have that for my bachelor education from india.

if not
then can i decline the invitation and make edit to the answer and submit the file again ??

would i be eligible again once i withdraw my profile.

can you please tell me how do i proceed with this.

thanks

Last edited:

mnayyar3

Dec 21, 2018
Perfect my friend. that is exactly what i was looking for. thanks so much for answering my question.

i really appreciate that.