+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Job Seeker Validation Code not received after profile submission

slax

Aug 9, 2014
successfully submitted my EE application and i received the EE code and validation code in PDF file.

But the Verification code was only 2 digits. @ simranjit told me to use last 4 digit of passport number as job seeker validation code, still it did not work.

I checked my application again, the passport number as saved with spaces between the numbers, so i corrected the passport number and re-submitted the EE application again.

CIC website updated the details properly, and then the application was re-submitted. But after the re-submission i received the PDF file again, and it was the same PDF file with 2 digit validation code.

I dont know what to do now.

I sent email to question @ cic.gc.ca email address. Everyone on forum/whatsapp are saying that CIC will take long time to correct this issue.

Should i withdraw my application and fill in new application ??

Jan 2, 2015
Re: Job Seeker Validation Code

rodrigoborgess said:
I have submitted my application and receive the CIC message (the PDF file) with the "next steps" do register with Job Bank, as following

1. your Express Entry profile number: E000000000
2. your Job Seeker validation code: EMPTY

I didn't receive my Job Seeker validation code. Does anyone have the same situation?

I can't create my profile without this code
People,

I realized that when I submitted my application I forgot to fill my passport details, after it I receive the message with the PDF file with no Job Seeker Code.

As I read here on forum that the job seeker code was the same last 4 digits of my passport I updated my profile with my missing passport details, my profile was updated but no new message was sent, I tried to update my profile several times and no new messages were sent as well.

Today I receive on my e-mail a message from CIC saying that I got a new message with another PDF file, this one got both numbers. Thanks to everyone!!! ;D ;D ;D

Ps: I didn't withdraw my profile in this meantime, although I was almost doing it

cheers13

Star Member
Jan 4, 2013
SHARIEF said:
After creating EE profile, I could see a message advising to register in job bank. This requires job soc code. After searching through posts, I could make it out that I can get it after submitting EE. When can I expect this?
maijaz

Ratings: +1
[Good] [Poor]

Re: No Email or MyCIC Message after Submission
« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2015, 10:01:07 am »
Reply with quoteQuote
Hi All,

This is the same automated message send to everyone.

Express Entry profile number and Job Seeker validation code information is embedded in the pdf.

To get the pdf, you need to scroll at the bottom of the message in mycic where it says "Subject", "Date Sent", "Date Received". The message under Subject contain "Express Entry profile received - Next Steps - JobBank". Click this message and you will see a link "To View this message, click here" When you click "Click here" your PDF will be downloaded which contains both Express entry profile number and Job seeker validation code information.

Now my problem is, after you get this information, how to connect both job bank and Express entry. Please help me as well Smiley

Regards,
maijaz

slax

Aug 9, 2014

rodrigoborgess said:
People,

I realized that when I submitted my application I forgot to fill my passport details, after it I receive the message with the PDF file with no Job Seeker Code.

As I read here on forum that the job seeker code was the same last 4 digits of my passport I updated my profile with my missing passport details, my profile was updated but no new message was sent, I tried to update my profile several times and no new messages were sent as well.

Today I receive on my e-mail a message from CIC saying that I got a new message with another PDF file, this one got both numbers. Thanks to everyone!!! ;D ;D ;D

Ps: I didn't withdraw my profile in this meantime, although I was almost doing it
hi rodrigoborgess,

when did you update the passport details and when did you receive the email from CIC for another PDF file?????

Hopee

Sep 23, 2014
Hi folks,
Your reply is greatly appreciated
I created and submitted the express entry profile last night. There is no message or pdf link in "Application Messages" nor my email, but my application number shows as E0002xxxxx. Is the express entry profile number same as the application number? With a job offer, I will not need to register with canadian job bank right? Do I need to wait a couple days to get the message?

cec_hopeful

Star Member
Nov 10, 2014
I think people applying with a job offer /CEC/In canada are not getting the pdf, maybe because of Canadian experience and education

Jan 2, 2015

slax said:
hi rodrigoborgess,

when did you update the passport details and when did you receive the email from CIC for another PDF file?????
Created: January 01
First email received (just profile number): January 02
Updated: January 05
Email received (both numbers on pdf file): January 07

SHARIEF

Jan 2, 2015
Finally it worked !!! In my case as advised in this post. I used, last four digit of my passport number as job seeker validation code. I was able create account in job bank. Also my status is now open in EE. Thanks to everybody.

kejaz

Jan 4, 2015
I have received both Express Entry profile number and Job Seeker validation code but when I try to register with Job Bank, the following error occurred.

"Error: You have entered an invalid Express Entry Profile Number and/or Job Seeker Validation Code. To avoid errors, you should copy and paste these codes directly from the message in your MyCIC account. ...."

Unable to find the reason, looking for help....

melkhatib

Aug 1, 2011
kejaz said:
I have received both Express Entry profile number and Job Seeker validation code but when I try to register with Job Bank, the following error occurred.

"Error: You have entered an invalid Express Entry Profile Number and/or Job Seeker Validation Code. To avoid errors, you should copy and paste these codes directly from the message in your MyCIC account. ...."

Unable to find the reason, looking for help....
Dear I faced same problem and I sent e mail to job bank with attachment of my pdf they replied to me in 4 days exactly advising me to check mycic as a new msg came to me with same EE number and different job validation code. I tried them and everything was ok e-mail address is :

nc-jobbank-guichetemplois@hrsdc-rhdcc.gc.ca

Vikram_IDBI

May 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-09-2014
AOR Received.
02-02-2015
Med's Request
14-04-2015
Med's Done....
24-05-2015
Passport Req..
Waiting desperately.......
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]Hi,

I have one query regarding the job prospects after submission of EE profile. What are the chances of getting called for job opportunities from an employer if one submit his application under EE presuming First draw will be in the end of Jan.?

Any guess?

Regards

Vikram
[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

kainthsimranjit

Dec 1, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Missisauga / CPC - Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2017
AOR Received.
23-02-2017
Vikram_IDBI said:
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]Hi,

I have one query regarding the job prospects after submission of EE profile. What are the chances of getting called for job opportunities from an employer if one submit his application under EE presuming First draw will be in the end of Jan.?

Any guess?

Regards

Vikram
[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]
ZERO

SHARIEF

Jan 2, 2015
Friends, thought of informing you all, it's always better to open internet explorer rather than any web page like google chrome etc while filling EE profile and also try to fill in during business hours.

Hopee

Sep 23, 2014
Please help...

I submitted EE profile on jan7, no PDF generated until registering with job bank (used last 4 digits of passport no. that I saw from another posting) but only EE profile number shows on PDF on jan9. When or how should I get the job seeker validation code? I'm not sure if it matters.....I m currently working..so I went with YES to the job offer.

newGirl_sk

Oct 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Saskatchewan
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-09-2015
Nomination.....
15-12-2015
AOR Received.
14-04-2016
IELTS Request
R-9,L-9,S-8,W-7.5
Med's Done....
15-04-2016
Hopee said:
Please help...

I submitted EE profile on jan7, no PDF generated until registering with job bank (used last 4 digits of passport no. that I saw from another posting) but only EE profile number shows on PDF on jan9. When or how should I get the job seeker validation code? I'm not sure if it matters.....I m currently working..so I went with YES to the job offer.
The highlighted portion above, what exactly do you mean by that?
Are you already working in Canada?