+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Job Reference Letter Required for Past Jobs

jchoudhury

Star Member
Nov 3, 2016
Dear All:

So far I have two questions regarding SINP OID program.

1. I have experiences in two different companies. I have arranged Job Reference Letter (describing my job responsibilities that matches with NOC 2171) from my present employer. However, my query is do I need to arrange the same letter from my previous employer also or not? If I submits only release letter and experience letter (which describes my job title and period of employment NOT job responsibilities), will it be OK?

2. So far, is ECA mandatory for SINP or not? is it OK if I upload my masters and bachelor certificates and transcripts?

evoboy2016

Star Member
Jun 3, 2015
DUBAI
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
For getting points on work experience, u need the reference letter with the job roles and also mentioning "PERMANENT AND FULL TIME EMPLOYEE" somewhere. It shud also show ur date of joining and leaving(if applicable), ur salary and designation. Designation doesnt determine your NOC. job roles can prove NOC. I have received MANAGER noc for EXECUTIVE post.

You need ECA to be done for your education. You need to send your IELTS & ECA to CIC even though it is not there in checklist.