Med's Done....
none
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
Oct. 30, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Oct. 31, 2012
after i submit my documents to canadian embassy, just now the agency told me to send the job offer from the employer together with my NBI what the heck!! how am i going to do that??? just this morning i sent all my documents and at this time she will told me to send that job letter with my NBI in canadian embassy? anybody please help any idea if this kind of situation can cause me trouble...

crisgracy74

Jun 6, 2012
anne1024 said:
after i submit my documents to canadian embassy, just now the agency told me to send the job offer from the employer together with my NBI what the heck!! how am i going to do that??? just this morning i sent all my documents and at this time she will told me to send that job letter with my NBI in canadian embassy? anybody please help any idea if this kind of situation can cause me trouble...
hi!
about the NBI no problem about that, but the job offer you must to submit that together of all your documents, check the checklist.. as far as i know you dont need the NBI from philippines but you need to submit the police clearance from where you residing now.. gud luck ang God bless! :)