+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Job opening in canada

Simson1990

Feb 28, 2024
I just have a bachelor degree and an experience of 10yrs in a medical billing bpo. Will there be opening in Canada for this qualification. What kind of jobs I can try!

Emmaobilu

Feb 28, 2024
I AM WAREHOUSE OPERATIVE, HAVING EXPERIENCE IN HYLOP, LLOP AND REACH TRUCK DRIVING FOR OVER A YEAR. CAN I GET EMPLOYER WHO CAN SPONSOR ME DOWN TO CANADA?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I AM WAREHOUSE OPERATIVE, HAVING EXPERIENCE IN HYLOP, LLOP AND REACH TRUCK DRIVING FOR OVER A YEAR. CAN I GET EMPLOYER WHO CAN SPONSOR ME DOWN TO CANADA?
There are many already in Canada struggling to find work so unless you have extremely rare skills most employers will not need to find workers abroad. It will also be difficult to obtain a WP when there are unemployed people already in Canada who have work permits.

didinez

Mar 10, 2024
I am a secondary school teacher with teachers certifications from the council here in Nigeria and my husband is a certified nurse in the oil and gas sector. What are our options moving down to Canada???

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am a secondary school teacher with teachers certifications from the council here in Nigeria and my husband is a certified nurse in the oil and gas sector. What are our options moving down to Canada???
Why is a certified nurse working in the oil and gas sector?

• Haha
Reactions: Taran D

bilal.khalid

Mar 16, 2024
Dear Sir,
Dear Sir I am Technical Men and I needed job please give me chance. I have Electric and electronics Experience.
Thanks

wansidanie

Mar 21, 2024
Bonsoir Mr, je suis une femme avec une licence en logistique et transport je suis a la quete d emploi au canada .je vis avec mon qui est ingenieur en batiment nous avions un enfant.merci

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
I always wonder how people can think that employers will go on a forum and looking for someone to hire there...
If anyone responding to that kind of post, that's probably a scammer.