+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Job Offer

May 20, 2022
I received this offer from Alpha drilling offshore company (British Columbia) without any round of interview. They just sent me a basic 30 questions and I reverted with the answers. Based on that after 20 days directly without any call or interview they sent the letter. Now they are asking to initiate the visa offer. Please confirm me that it is fake or real?

Cyberwhite

Jun 6, 2022
It doesn't look good. Usually employers have a more complicated hiring process. I recently hired a call center and we had a VERY complicated contract procedure. Of course, it's outsourcing + a lot of people, but still.

Reactions: hollyboy1998

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
I received this offer from Alpha drilling offshore company (British Columbia) without any round of interview. They just sent me a basic 30 questions and I reverted with the answers. Based on that after 20 days directly without any call or interview they sent the letter. Now they are asking to initiate the visa offer. Please confirm me that it is fake or real?
FAKE.

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Think practically are you applying for a job or an college exam, which employer takes an interview like that when they very well know that you would give the answers by thorough researching. Its all fake. The Canadian employers don't take pain to look outside the country as it is a long and costly process. They can hire young apprentice in Canada and train them at low cost and certainly will be helped in the process by govt in one way or another.

Danny123@

Apr 2, 2022
Please I need help; I feel suspicious about this. What do you guys think.

....I got in touch with an immigration firm in Canada for work permit. They got me the Job Offer alright. And I have my LMIA approved as well. To add to that; I saw the job being advertised on Job bank and other sites during the LMIA process.

But my concern is that; I wasn't interviewed for this job. The job title is MACHINIST. Has anyone encountered something similar ?

Hope to hear from you guys please.

Thanks in advance

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Please I need help; I feel suspicious about this. What do you guys think.

....I got in touch with an immigration firm in Canada for work permit. They got me the Job Offer alright. And I have my LMIA approved as well. To add to that; I saw the job being advertised on Job bank and other sites during the LMIA process.

But my concern is that; I wasn't interviewed for this job. The job title is MACHINIST. Has anyone encountered something similar ?

Hope to hear from you guys please.

Thanks in advance
Answer the questions you've been asked in your other thread.

Reactions: Taran D