+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Job offer

M Bilal

Jul 30, 2020
Hi,
My Name is Muhammad Bilal and I am from Pakistan, right now I am serving in Dubai (UAE),
I Have a job offer from Hotel La Martin's Ontario and I am not sure it is a fake job offer or what,
I applied online, I provided all my information to HR, They provided me job offer letter and their terms and conditions for the job and all this was written in the email but not in the shape of PDF or any other proper document, I agreed all their offer and terms and finally I got selected for the Administration Assistant,
Now I am confused Because after a 1-week interaction with HR of Hotel La Martin's Ontario I completed documentation and followed their demands and requirements and all SOPs they required for from me,
As per HR, I am finally selected and they told me that they will give me a visit visa and for this purpose they will provide my flight ticket and I will be in Canada for face to face interaction with HR,
Now HR of Hotel La Martin's Ontario wants to share Hard Copies of documents with me for a sign and return purpose via Shipping and they provided me a shipping company name whose name is "Global worldwide shipping" and asked me to contact them and also told me that I have to pay a 385 CAD as insurance which is refundable at time of parcel receiving,
I contacted to Worldwide Shipping via email which was provided by Hotel La Martin's Ontario and they asked me to deposit 385 CAD Via Western Union in their Account as an insurance fee and also told me that it will be a refundable and refund process is when I will receive my documents parcel I will request for a refund of my amount, now I am confused that I should pay this amount or not because it is all about future and career.
If you guys help me to figure it out then I will be very thankful to you.
thank you

Company details :
Human Resource Management.
Hotel La Martins
John Cliff
johncliff_hr@hotellamartins.com
https://hotellamartins.com/

Courier Company Details:
Company Name.............. Global Shipping Agency
Country............... United State of America
Email Address.............. info@globalworldwideshipping.com
Contact/WhatsApp........... +14378881084
Tel Number.................. +14169078096

Last edited:

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
It's fake, do not pay anything, do not give them any information about yourself.

No shipping company asks the receiver to pay a deposit for insurance. If you pay that, you will never get it back.

Would strongly advise you to remove your phone number and email from your post.

M Bilal

Jul 30, 2020
It's fake, do not pay anything, do not give them any information about yourself.

No shipping company asks the receiver to pay a deposit for insurance. If you pay that, you will never get it back.

Would strongly advise you to remove your phone number and email from your post.
I really appreciate your response, you saved a part of my life savings, thank you

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
You should really have spent some time looking at the website and seen the photos on the fake hotel website.

Ontario and Canada is a nice place but for sure it is not a tropical paradise as shown in the fake hotel website

And if you look at a map Ontario is far away from the North Atlantic so certainly no as described and for sure the North Atlantic is not in the tropics.

Note I particularly like the honeyroom suite listed a 30 dollars a night, maybe they left a zero off the price !

Finally anything that looks too good to be true usually is , usually any hotel offer, plus asking for a Western Union payment will be fake

Last edited:

Omjiz

Nov 11, 2020
Good day, my name is Osita Mathias, I am from Nigeria,

I actually applied for a job at Drima oil and gas Calgary Alberta, Canada, they offered me an employment/appointment later as a junior technical support.

They sent me some couple of documents to print and resend to them.

The confusing part is that, I was sent my passport ID as my NOC, asked to pay a visa fee of 685 CAD, will want to verify if this is real, if Drima oil Canada limited is really carrying out recruitment of staff, becuase it looks so good to be true
This is the HR No +1(416)9079389,who I also the hiring manager, his. Name is Mr Mark Baker, James mcCater respectively both shares the same phone numbers.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Good day, my name is Osita Mathias, I am from Nigeria,

I actually applied for a job at Drima oil and gas Calgary Alberta, Canada, they offered me an employment/appointment later as a junior technical support.

They sent me some couple of documents to print and resend to them.

The confusing part is that, I was sent my passport ID as my NOC, asked to pay a visa fee of 685 CAD, will want to verify if this is real, if Drima oil Canada limited is really carrying out recruitment of staff, becuase it looks so good to be true
This is the HR No +1(416)9079389,who I also the hiring manager, his. Name is Mr Mark Baker, James mcCater respectively both shares the same phone numbers.
It's a scam. The job is fake. Don't give them any money.

Reactions: Omjiz

Mwenya

Jul 4, 2021
Sadly many of us that are searching for a better life fall prey to merciless people like this.. let's Be careful but Soon a door will open