+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Job offer

Hunter2490

May 7, 2018
Hello Good Day!
I would like to asked if it is legit or scam, I have an Job offer and employment contract to my employer already. he said that i would signed it so that they can able to process the LMIA to the ESDC ,and then if there is a positive result it will undergo to a work permit. Question is, it is job offer or contract employment first step before the processing of LMIA? Hoping for your feedback on this

Thanks a lot

shannon388

Dec 15, 2017
Hello Good Day!
I would like to asked if it is legit or scam, I have an Job offer and employment contract to my employer already. he said that i would signed it so that they can able to process the LMIA to the ESDC ,and then if there is a positive result it will undergo to a work permit. Question is, it is job offer or contract employment first step before the processing of LMIA? Hoping for your feedback on this

Thanks a lot
yes, job offer and your acceptance is before LMIA.
LMIA costs 1000 CAD and there is no meaning doing it if the employer is not sure you want the job

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Hello Good Day!

Thanks a lot
If you are asked to pay ANYTHING to facilitate your employment, LMIA costs, advertising or "lawyer/accountant/consular fees" etc, you may wish to return here for further advice, as it might possibly be a scam.

If you are not certain that it's legitimate, you should post up the job offer letter here, after removing the personal information.

Hunter2490

May 7, 2018
If you are asked to pay ANYTHING to facilitate your employment, LMIA costs, advertising or "lawyer/accountant/consular fees" etc, you may wish to return here for further advice, as it might possibly be a scam.

If you are not certain that it's legitimate, you should post up the job offer letter here, after removing the personal information.

Hunter2490

May 7, 2018
Good Day!

The employer said 4 to 6 weeks the process of LMIA and to get the result and in addition,they will pay all the expenses included here the processing fee, working permit, agency fee and plane ticket .all of these they will send to me the approval thru DHL express and the liason agency will be the one who guide me by medical, OWWA,PDOS and etc.. Could you be give some comments and advise regards on this.
Thanks a lot!

Reactions: ailene