+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Job offer- yes, LMIA-no ??? Anybody with same issue.

nrj123

Apr 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
When i made my express pofile i have answered "Does XXX have a job offer in Canada? as Yes but i have selected that i donot have the LMIA.
now that i have recieved the ITA. it is asking me offer letter employment reference etc.

I still do not have the LMIA but i am working on PGWP and have a permanent job within my scope of study i.e relevant NOC.

Can change my answer to "NO" to that question. if i do so the fields for asking employment reference letter and offer letter goes away. will it make a difference? should i continue with "Yes" and attached my current offer letter and employment reference letter?

i am confused. please tell me what should i do. what is right way to react on this? i am going to send my document in a day or two.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You haven't done anything wrong. You could've said No because that field is clearly about the LMIA offer but it is poorly structured.

Choose Yes and upload required letters or choose No and proceed but either way, add an LOE that you haven't claimed or got 600 points for the LMIA.

kainthsimranjit

Dec 1, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Missisauga / CPC - Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2017
AOR Received.
23-02-2017
You should have answered the question as No. Check the FAQs section of EE. It is clearly mentioned that you need an LMIA approved offer letter to answer this question as YES.

I had the same issue. But I changed my answer to No days before receiving an ITA.